Your Search | mate1.com

Mar 18 2014
nrpg1.com Chris Daskalakis Pauline Daskalakis NEW SCAM ALERT by Chris daskalakis and Pauline Daskalakis Debary Florida Author: Vermont Restaurant Delivery Services: nrpg1.com Debary, Florida

Mar 15 2014
Vitamins because you're worth it doctors vitamin store . com Order placed and still not shipped over a week later Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Vitamins because you're worth it Internet

Mar 14 2014
electronics88810.com claims to sell electronics, send you fake silver dollars! Author: Massachusetts Cameras & Video: electronics88810.com Select State/Province

Mar 13 2014
Ar15.com Paid member banned from ar15.com Internet Author: Usa, Kentucky Customer: Ar15.com Select State/Province

Mar 12 2014
Net10 Net10.com Terrible Customer Service Miami Florida Author: Clewiston, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Miami, Florida

Mar 11 2014
followers1.com followers 1, followers1.com SCAM!!! FRAUD!!! THEFT!!! BEWARE!!! Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Computer Software: followers1.com Internet

Mar 10 2014
Chen Wei I had ordered 2 Asus Q500A computers from http://electronics88810.com/ which I was led to originally by eBay. Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Chen Wei Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
wgt,com consumer surveys are bogus internet Author: Manitou Beach, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: wgt,com Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
Star Clothing Store Tim Tointon, robertposada@vip.163.com I think they're just thieves. No reply to three emails I sent and I haven't received my purchase. Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Star Clothing Store Tim Tointon, Internet

Mar 09 2014
dresses1000.com, fashionos.com,fashionor.com,dressforquinces.com,newquinceaneradresses.com Website has beautiful dresses, they send you a cheap version with the wrong colors and tell you to fix it Internet
Author: Trenton, South Carolina Clothing Stores: dresses1000.com Internet

Mar 07 2014
electronics88810.com chen yuxin no laptops sent, just fake silver dollars! Internet Author: lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: electronics88810.com Internet

Mar 03 2014
Tom's Outlet http://www.shoesoutlet2014.com/ The shoes are ripoffs and they will not refund your money. Their costomer service person Helen is a scammer who barely speaks English. Instead of givgin me a refund when I returned the item, she suggested I order another paid and she'd send me an extra pair for free. China Author: Tampa, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Tom's Outlet Select State/Province

Mar 02 2014
pbl2010.com 55book.net, natorm.com, dcmusicweb.com, maillotdefoot-pascher2014.com, stystar.com, maillots-foot-pas-cher.net, espace-foot.com sent faulty product and were demanding extra payment for replacement, refused to refund Xiamen City, Fujian Province Internet Author: sydney, Other Sporting Goods: pbl2010.com Internet

Mar 02 2014
Mate1 They scammed me one of $100, made me believe I was communicating with other other members Pittsburg Pennysylvania Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Mate1 Select State/Province

Mar 02 2014
Recordslogin.com RecordsLogin.comTags: recordslogin, com, conditions, terms, agree, logging, member, join, search, databases, area, members, premium, records, public, deposit, membership, usage, available, record, password, click, account, Internet
Author: Brisbane, Other Liars: Recordslogin.com Internet

Feb 28 2014
Our Time.Com Our time. com only cares about taking your money  Internet Author: Boca raton, Florida Internet Services: Our Time.Com Internet

Feb 24 2014
alicia smith aliciasmith46@yahoo.com she says she seen my profile on mate1.com then she tells me she is stuck in Nigeria trying to get her fathers inheritance I found out it was a scam  Internet Author: Everett, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: alicia smith Internet

Feb 24 2014
paramountsong i spent thousands of dollars with them.They claimed my music was being put on I tunes and Amazon .com. Every time I would call to find out status a woman would claim it would be posted following week. That was 7 months ago. No such thing has happened .Paramount song company are theives. They also claimed my music would be sent to radio stations. That Two years ago > It has not happened. They are stealing peoples music. I must sue. I have lost a lot of money to them nashville Tennessee Author: augusta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: paramountsong nashville, Tennessee

Feb 23 2014
LOG SPLITTERS DIRECT . COM Log Splitter leaks Hydraulics on first use - now I am stuck with it Bolingbrook Illinois Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: LOG SPLITTERS DIRECT . COM Bolingbrook, Illinois

Feb 21 2014
Ancestry.com Fold3.com Newspapers.com Cannot access affiliate site's with Ancestry.com's World Connect Subscription Provo Utah Author: Hudson Falls, New York Internet Services: Ancestry.com Provo, Utah

Feb 20 2014
Robinson Gabriel breeder cats Ad number is 62892475. On www kitten for adoption us.. Com. His wife name is geanne Suarez and. Dr vet name is dr. Abraham adulami and dr Abraham vedulami I bought breed siberian cats I paid two kittens but fraud breeder they scam on me. They did not delivery kittens ...they liar to me. His wife said that her husband has cancer and donate CMFI is Christian missionary fellowship international and fraud on globe transport too Miami garden Florida Author: Turnserville, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Robinson Gabriel breeder cats Miami garden, Florida

Feb 19 2014
emmediare credit solutions My cr edit company . Com falsely charged me 59.00 a month for 7 months plus an additional 100.00 sign on fee by scott. in almost 8 months they have not fixed 1 item on my account and i have been charged almost 800.00 that i doubt i can recover. i hope ever yone out there sees my story. i have all the records to verify they have not done anything to clear up my credit except send out a few disputes thats all they are really charging u fíe murry Utah Author: big rapids, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: emmediare credit solutions muertos, Utah

Feb 19 2014
electronics8885.com No Place Like Home Ripped off by China internet merchant internet Author: Senoia, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: electronics8885.com Internet

Feb 18 2014
sinless vapor .com got vapor cig, late backorderd, and charged $99.00 before i even got the thing, never got monthly shippment, company WILL not refuund for shippment, (THEY NEVER SENT) or even take the vaporizer back.. so they STOLE $103.95 off my card and flat out REFUSE to refund anything, or even take back there product!! this company should be SHUT DOWN for fraud, consumer RIP OFF!! goverment needs to STEP in!!! Internet Author: Sturgis, Michigan Attorneys General: sinless vapor .com Internet

Feb 18 2014
electronics8887.com www.electronics.com electronics8881.com Does not send what you order Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: electronics8887.com Internet