Your Search | matrix medical network

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
Graydon Skeoch fallbrook hospital rude foul mouth ubrupt so called doctor fallbrook California
Author: fallbrook, California Emergency Medical Services: Graydon Skeoch fallbrook, California

Aug 30 2014
A1 cash advance The vanilla reload network prepaid scam Illinois Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Suzie c Internet

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Watch out for this person on Instagram, calming that they can flip your money if you load money on a vanilla reload network card and she the manger at green dot... Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Internet

Aug 29 2014
OKC business Network Sales Sucess International / Sean C. Downing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sales People: OKC Business Network Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 29 2014
Venture Point Network The Investor Network ; Shannon Hutcheson Capital Raising Con Man said he has email lists of investors ripped me off for $2,000 Frisco Texas Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Venture Point Network Frisco , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions fraudulent medical billing, harassment Greenville South Carolina Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Reload Network 248-392-7766 Reload_247 CON MAN Mike Makes Bogus Promises To Flip Your Cash Is a 10000% SCAM & RIP OFF! Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Fraud: Reload Network 248-392-7766 Internet

Aug 28 2014
Dish Network Double payments taken out of checking account Littleton Colorado Author: joshua, Texas Cable Companies: Dish Network Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Lab-Cab Ltd Research Chemicals and Pain Killers FRAUD! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Supplies: Lab-Cab Ltd Internet

Aug 27 2014
HONGKONG IP Network Limited aka Eve Yu aka Wen Shan Xuan Ltd. HK Domain name registration scam, Domain Renewal, Internet Copyright dispute and registration Hong Kong Internet
Author: Various , Internet: HONGKONG IP Network Limited Internet

Aug 27 2014
SPT Medical Equipment Headquarters & WarehouseSkillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finlandcontact@spt-medical.com SPT Medical Equipment Headquarters & WarehouseSkillnadsgatan 10 Helsinki Finlandcontact@spt-medical.com Helsinki Other Author: Georgia Medical Supplies: SPT Medical Equipment Helsinki, Other

Aug 27 2014
John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO CEO AHS Makes $587,000 a Year for Nothing John Cowell Fred Horne Trying to Strip 911 Center from Calgary - another Multi-Million Dollar Scam Edmonton alberta Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Emergency Medical Services: John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO Internet

Aug 26 2014
M Pharmacy Fake Fraud! Internet Author: Ny, New York Medical Supplies: M Pharmacy Internet

Aug 26 2014
Antonline.com Atlanta Network Technologies, Inc. Pictured one item on eBay, shipped another - then wouldn't make it right by accepting return. Roswell Georgia Author: Highland, Utah Stereos: Antonline.com Roswell, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Pets of Oz Petsofoz No service, No communication Internet Author: Chimayo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Pets of Oz Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
ARA canine rescue Alleys rescued angels Want to adopt? Need medical help with your dog? do not go here!!! hesperia California
Author: Hesperia, California Animal Shelters: ARA canine rescue hesperia, California

Aug 26 2014
Next to Be Paid Global Innovations network Advertising, Revenue Share Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: Next to Be Paid Internet

Aug 26 2014
George Asher Complete FRAUD and ripoff!! Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: George Asher Internet

Aug 25 2014
Pristine Loss Mitigation Pristine Corporate Network, Inc. --- Gone??? Misrepresentation-- Anaheim California Author: COLTON, California Loan Modification: Pristine Loss Mitigation Anaheim, California

22, Report #1171935

Aug 24 2014
Dish Network Liars Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

23, Report #1171923

Aug 24 2014
Billings Clinic Creates Insurance scam, Leaves probe stuck in my urethra Stuck Medical Probe, lodged in Penis Billings Montana Author: Crestone, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Billings Clinic Billings, Montana

Aug 22 2014
Blue Book Building & Construction Network Blue Book Network is Deceptive and Misrepresents what they promise Phoenix AZ Arizone Author: Chandler, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Book Building & Construction Network Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York