Your Search | matrix medical network juan m. chavez

1, Report #1197670

Dec 26 2014
PC Repair Network (owner, Darrell Elliott) Tech took my computer and my $85, and I never saw either again Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: PC Repair Network Internet

Awful Experience As Vendor at LA Women's Expo Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Event Planners & Sites: LA Women's Expo Los Angeles, California

Dec 26 2014
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

4, Report #1197644

Dec 26 2014
The Burlington Dental Clinic in Dublin burlington dental clinic , Dr Eamon Croke , Dr Barney Murphy, Dental Council of Ireland , David O'flynn , Dr Terry Farrelly, burlington dental clinic reviews, Hermitage Medical Clinic in Dublin, burlington dental care, burlington dental center, Dr Abigai Dental Implant Scam Warning – The Burlington Dental Clinic in Dublin it’s a total Rip Off . Dublin internet Author: London, Alabama Dental Services: The Burlington Dental Clinic in Dublin Dublin ,

5, Report #1197603

Dec 25 2014
Christian Financial Radio Network Honest trading service, but difficult to replicate. Phoenix AZ Author: Carlsbad, California Financial Education: Christian Financial Radio Network Internet

6, Report #1196710

Dec 25 2014
Dr. Paul O’Reilly Dentist Dr. Paul G. O’Reilly , Burlington Dental Clinic ,Hermitage Medical Clinic Dr. Paul O’Reilly ,was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry Dublin Ireland Internet
Author: New York , New York Dental Services: Dr. Paul O’Reilly Internet

7, Report #1197529

Dec 24 2014
VISA, Blackhawk Network, Inc., MetaBank VISA gift card, never used, worth $0 only 7 days after activation; getting runaround. Nationwide Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit & Debt Services: VISA, gowallet.com, Blackhawk Nationwide

8, Report #1197486

Dec 24 2014
J AND M investments west hills J & M Investments Marguerite SadowskiJ and M Investments west hills J&M Investments is ran by Marguerite Sadowski. Margaurite refuses to release my security deposit. Im a previous tenant and here is how. I did a 1 year lease from Oct 2013 to Oct 2014. I gave her my 30 day notice Nov 10th so that I would be able to move out by December 15th she agreed. She had asked me if it was ok if I waited until December 23rd until she did the walk thru BY HERSELF WITH OUT ME THERE I agreed. When she finally did it on Dec. 23rd she called me and told me; 1- the fridge was dirty from the inside 2- She was charging me 7 days over 3- Two (2) tenants claimed I had someone living at the house which was indeed a violation of the contract. sherman oaks California Author: van nuys, California Housing Rentals: J AND M investments west hills sherman oaks, California

9, Report #1197464

Dec 24 2014
FastMed Urgent Care RipOff Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Emergency Medical Services: FastMed Urgent Care Hendersonville, North Carolina

10, Report #1197445

Dec 24 2014
Dr. Paul O’Reilly Dr. Paul O’Reilly , Burlington Dental Clinic , Dr. PaulG. O’Reilly ,Hermitage Medical Clinic in Dublin , Dr. Paul O’Reilly from Burlington Dental Clinic in Dublin ruined my gums , I lost all my teeth because of his treatment Dublin Ireland Internet Author: London, Alabama Dental Services: Dr. Paul O’Reilly Internet

11, Report #1197423

Dec 24 2014
Pride Mobility defective parts Exeter Pennsylvania Author: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Medical Supplies: Pride Mobility Exeter, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1197213

Dec 23 2014
Dish Network Dish Network Sucks Nationwide Author: Stem, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

13, Report #1197158

Dec 22 2014
mercy san juan hospital carmichael ca doctors and nurses in the I.C.U and on the 5 th floor disabled adult daughter 4 post and waist belt restrained to bed carmichael California Author: vacaville, California Hospitals: mercy san juan hospital carmichael ca carmichael, California

14, Report #1197001

Dec 22 2014
Jay Ross (adams and Reese Jay M. Ross Mobile county Attorney Ethical violations / conflict of interest / fraudulant misrepresentation/ under federal inv public corruption Mobile Alabama
Author: Mobile, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Jay Ross (adams and Reese Internet

15, Report #1197041

Dec 22 2014
D&M DUCT & CARPET CLEANING DAN JOSEPH CHIMNEY SWEEPERS DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Homeowner Associations: D&M DUCT & CARPET CLEANING Texas

Dec 22 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

17, Report #1196997

Dec 22 2014
Solutions 4 recovery Third party can pay $40k to kidnap a 30 year old woman without any legal authority to do so San Juan Capistrano California Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Mental Health: Solutions 4 recovery San Juan Capistrano, California

18, Report #1196958

Dec 21 2014
Global Vacation Network Free travel gifts aren't even at a discount Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Network Clearwater, Florida

19, Report #1196914

Dec 21 2014
Regis Salon Saint Cloud , MN Manager M Rudolph I recived a horrible perm Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Heath , Ohio Hair Salons: Regis Salon Saint Cloud , MN Saint Cloud, Minnesota

20, Report #1196898

Dec 21 2014
CozyWinters.com DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Personnel: CozyWinters.com Albuquerque, New Mexico

21, Report #1196891

Dec 21 2014
Men's Health Clinics A Bum Deal Orlando Florida Author: Concord, New Hampshire Medical Personnel: en's Health Centers Orlando, Florida

22, Report #1196874

Dec 21 2014
Radiancy No No hair removal system , RIP OFF and bogus return policy. Outright LIES are advertised to get people to purchase this garbage Greensboro Georgia Author: Yuba City, California Medical Supplies: Radiancy Internet

23, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

24, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

Dec 19 2014
Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Katherine M Stoller, Gregory Stoller, Janet M Ainsworth CON ARTISTS, (((REDACTED))) Beaverton, Oregon Author: Snellville, Georgia Sex Offenders: Katherine M Stoller,Gregory Stoller,Janet M Ainsworth Beaverton, Oregon