Your Search | maxnaim fine watches

Nov 27 2016
Skin Royale and Eye Royale Took money from my account-stating that I should have read the fine printfor a mediocre product Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Beauty Salons: Skin Royale and Eye Royale Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 26 2016
VSkin Age / Age Escape Vskin / Age Escape fine print Rip Off Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Alternative Health: VSkin Internet

Nov 23 2016
Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Windshield warranty Warrenty is worthless. $475.00 for nothing. I got caught once on the fine print but not the second time. Still rejected my claim Salt Lake City Utah Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Warranty: Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 21 2016
Jules And Associates Inc, Jules Buenabenta, Scott Monroe, Michael Behar, Angel Nevarez, Jacqueline Demerjian, Christopher Shipp, Celenia Kurtz, Thelecia Dunnig, Scam outfit, Lures you with promise of good rates/clean proposal, then catches you with signature in fine print los angelas California Author: denver, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Jules And Associates, Inc los angelas, California

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 18 2016
BeautyImpressions: SkinElement : Snak Peptide cream, Eye Vibe Do Not Buy This Product without reading all the fine print!! Internet Author: fremont, Ohio Computer Mail Order: beauty impressions SkinElement Internet

Nov 17 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty does not honor their policies and has fine print for everything! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Internet

Nov 17 2016
Skin Noir and Air Noir Read the fine print Internet Author: Itasca, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Skin Noir and Air Noir Internet

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet

Nov 12 2016
Ez finance They lied to me and took my money and told me my car was fine. Marietta Georgia Credulous Author: Lithonia, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ez finance georgia

Nov 10 2016
Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW A car RUNNING PERFECTLY FINE TURNS INTO IT'S RUINED TOW IT OUT OF HERE AND GET OUR RENTAL CAR BACK!!!! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Isanti, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Jim Machemehl of Minnetonka BMW Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 08 2016
Janet Sirmon Fine Art lost two fine art photographs I purchased for $17,658 February 2016, kept the money I paid, promising an insurance refund. Los Angeles California Insurance money paid! Author: Burbank, California Liars: Janet Sirmon Fine Art Los Angeles, California

Nov 03 2016
Thornton Cable cableboxandmodem.com Defrauded into buying DVR cable box with non functioning DVR Thornton Colorado DVR works fine, it's Comcast that's the problem! Author: Issaquah, Washington Cable Companies: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Nov 02 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions JMS1 These people are coercive, slimy liars, scam artists who entrapping trusting therapists who don't read the fine print Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Sandra JohnsonSand JohnsonSandy JohnsonUUC Uniqueness Unlimited CompanyM O S Enterprises Inc.Dallas Tax Preparer Dallas Accountant Sandra Johnson of Uniqueness Unlimited Company is a fake accountant -- guaranteed IRS audit ad fine if she prepares your taxes! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 28 2016
Sunny farm resorts First off, they will spray for beaches before you move in, but good luck trying to get ahold of the manager. People will let their dogs run loose, but if you do, you'll get a warning and fine. Some of the kids out here are good kids, but others have parents who let them run wild. Kingston Oklahoma Author: Gordonville, Texas tempdir: Sunny farm resorts Kingston, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
Renew Derma Ultra CleanseLOH Vervediet Read the fine print! Internet Problem solved! Author: Tazewell, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Renew Derma Internet

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama