Your Search | maxwell ford, austin tx

Jul 29 2014
bestbitcoincasino.org Will refer you to SCAM websites. BEWARE! Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: bestbitcoincasino.org Internet

Jul 29 2014
NetSpend Visa Ace Elite Card Worse than the IRS!!!! They are lying crooks and theives Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Shepherd, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: NetSpend Visa Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Dash Worldwide Inc AKA Dash Worldwide or Team Dash Fake Company 'hires' for Promo Brand Ambassadors but end up being Scam Artists... Austin Internet Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dash Worldwide Inc Internet

Jul 28 2014
Eccotemp product failure, bad warranty Summerville South Carolina Author: austin, Texas Appliances: Eccotemp Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Cox Automotive Austin Texas Ripp Off Shop! George Cox Auto RIP OFF Shop!! Beware George Cox Austin Texas Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Austin, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Survivallife Matchless lighter scam Austin Texas Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Austin, TX, Select State/Province

Jul 25 2014
eloans Send me the money then we will loan you money austin Texas Texas Author: Sacramento, California Loan Brokers: eloans Internet

Jul 25 2014
Dermallure The company was not clear about the trial offer Haslet TX Author: Encino, California Beauty Salons: Dermallure Internet

Jul 24 2014
Ron and Shalini Perez | 906 Blackstone Dr Allen TX 75002 Landlord Retaliation, Wrongful Eviction Attempt, Slumlords in Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Housing Rentals: Ron and Shalini Perez | 906 Blackstone Dr Allen TX 75002 Allen, Texas

Jul 23 2014
Health Care Supply Pros Use them to buy but don't expect your return to work out for YOU! Austin Texas Author: chicago, Illinois Liars: Health Care Supply Pros Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
Coinmach Corporation APPALLED.. even the BBB couldn't help me Irving, TX Nationwide
Author: new york, New York Laundry Services: Coinmach Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Ripped off on refundable deposit on boat Austin, Texas Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Places & Information: Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Austin,, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 20 2014
Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Joe Machens DealershipsJoe Machens Ford Lincoln Stole my vehicle for 64 days and copied my key without consent. Denies everything. COLUMBIA Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram COLUMBIA, Missouri

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
ROSCOE Properties Jason Berkowitz Scammer, Predatory Leasing Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Housing Rentals: ROSCOE Properties Jason Berkowitz Austin, Texas

Jul 17 2014
IEPLEXUS Scammed me out of my money Washington Author: austin, Texas Business Consulting: IEPLEXUS Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Michael Mudd Lied to me, Scamed me out of my Money, gave me Fake Contract that was NOT VALID! austin Texas Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Boat Dealers: Paradise Luxury Boat Sales austin, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Ed Sides, Oasis Construction Kirby Builders, Edward Sides DECEPTIVE Business Practices, Manipulative, Failure to Complete Project for which he was Paid Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Home Improvements: Ed Sides, Oasis Construction Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2014
blast fitness in mesquite TX my child hurt in their care said they cancelled my contract but didn't not sent me to collections mesquite Texas Author: mesquite , Texas Weightloss Programs: blast fitness in mesquite TX mesquite , Texas