Your Search | maytag washer
Approximately 494 Reports Found

Apr 27 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair, Yes We Can Appliance, Yes We Can Appliance NY DOES NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. THEY DAMAGED WASHER/DRYER. DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR FACEBOOKPAGE PO BOX 1092 MEDFORD, New York/100 UNION BLVD W. ISLIP Internet Author: Sayville, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Internet

Apr 17 2016
Washer Specialties Bad Part Ordering... Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Customer: Washer Specialties Wichita , Kansas

Apr 14 2016
RAC Acceptance Acceptance Now5501 Headquarters DrPlano, Tx 75024 a washer and dryer cost together 1000, Suppose to pay off in 90 days, couldn't do it, told me my payment would be 156. dollar, didn't tell me how many payment I had, charged me three time the price Plano, Tx La Have You Ever Heard Of Asking? Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RAC Acceptance Plano, Tx,

Apr 06 2016
Whirpool Worst Washer EVER, Cabrio washer Madison Nationwide Author: madison, Wisconsin Appliances: Whirpool Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Denied repair of machine as being not cost effective. Offered 45% on value of my 8 year old washer. Had recently extended warranty plan by three years and was less than one year into it.  Rapid City, South Dakota South Dakota Author: severn, Maryland Warranty Companies: Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
American First Choice AFC Paid $550.supposed to repair or replace..THEY DEPRECIATED WASHER from old house.NO PAY Marietta, Georgia Author: West Hollywood, California Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Marietta, , Georgia

Mar 29 2016
home depot washer dryer instalation honolulu Hawaii Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Shipping & Handling: home depot honolulu, Hawaii

Feb 13 2016
Foothills Small Engine Repairs Foothills Small Engine Repairs of Travelers Rest, SC Gave my Power Washer to another Customer and will not correct his mistake Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Foothills Small Engine Repairs Travelers Rest, South Carolina

Nov 23 2015
SEARS HOLDINGS LLC SEARS ROEBUCK, SEARS washer and dryer set under warranty were not covered as a set - ended up with mixed matched set Palm Springs Nationwide Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS HOLDINGS LLC Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Sears Dept store/repair dept I bought appliances in Dec last year and washer needs drum replaced.but they won't work on it because the space its in is small &they refuse to move it in case of damages. El Cajon California Author: Chula Vista, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Sears Dept store El Cajon , California

Oct 21 2015
Shade Tree Appliance & Recycling Puchased used washer and dryer that do not work at all Maple Grove Minnesota Author: RICE, Minnesota Appliances: Shade Tree Appliance & Recycling Maple Grove, Minnesota

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 06 2015
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION MAYTAG INADEQUATE INCOMPETENT APPLIANCE REPAIR BENTON HARBOR Michigan Author: LONG BEACH, California Appliances: WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION BENTON HARBOR, Michigan

Sep 30 2015
All Brand appliance repair Joe ? came over Mon Sep 14th 2015 to repair my Maytag dryer bercause it didn't dry the clothes. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: All Brand appliance repair Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sep 29 2015
Sears Kenmore Sears Kenmore Top Load washer useless Santa Rosa Nationwide Sears' Kenmores, never more! Author: Petaluma, California Home Warranty Companies: Sears Kenmore Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Appliance mart Michael hatchel He sold me a front load may tag Neptune washer that I never even got to wash a load of clothes in after he said he would guarantee it I text him on a Tuesday and he said he would come fix it or replace it Thursday he never came he quit answer me and ignored me until Monday of the next week my boyfriend called him from another phone he answered and they had words he hung up and finally called back and brought the replacement the next day that was worse than the first one he just dropped it off and left it I had a repairman come look at them today they are neither one worth fixing and he refuses to give me my money back or replace it Martin Tennessee Author: Jackson , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Appliance mart Michael hatchel Martin, Tennessee

Aug 29 2015
LOWES TROY-BILT PRESSURE WASHER MOTOR GONE BAD Prince George Virginia LOWES MADE IT RIGHT Author: Charles City, Virginia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: LOWES Prince George, Virginia

Aug 26 2015
Appliance wholesalers Complete rip off. Bought a washer and dryer. 2nd day dryer doesn't work,, they replaced it with the 2nd one which only lasted 4 days, I am on my 3rd one now and it doesn't work , when I called to have it fixed it took them 5 days to come look at it now it's been a week and I haven't heard anything regarding my repair. When I asked for a refund I was told they do not give refunds even if the mashing I purchased does not work. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Appliance wholesalers Tallahassee , Florida

Aug 03 2015
Sears Master Protection Agreement for Washer is a SHAM! Nationwide Author: Havre de Grace, Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
ASSURANT & LG ASSURANT & LG don't want to replace a washer which they have not been able to fix!!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Warranty Companies: ASSURANT & LG Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
Maytag ENVIRONMENTAL IRRESPONSIBILITY Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Maytag Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Maytag Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Indesit and Consul New out of the box Dishwasher leaks like a sieve going on month still have not gotten fixed no ETA at all when it will get resolved Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Sherman, Texas Appliances: Maytag Benton Harbor, Michigan

May 15 2015
Select Laundry Fraud! Very Deceptive! Provides very problematic-working washer/dryers for rent to apt. complexes Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Laundry Services: Select Laundry Norman, Oklahoma

May 07 2015
Anthony's Appliance Service overcharged for washer repair - didn't fix problem - wouldn't return phone calls Forney Texas Author: Allen, Texas Appliances: Anthony's Appliance Service Forney, Texas

Apr 24 2015
Hometown Movers They were worst company they tried to tell me my washer was gas. Everything thing they moved they had to discuss all the way they going to move it they has to move bedroom set, washer cabinet end table sofa lamp exercise bike it took them 7 hours and took my bid from 613.00 to 948.00 total rip off then when you complain they diconnet their number Cranberry PA - Pennsylvan Author: Moon Township, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Hometown Movers