MAYTAG (NOW WHIRLPOOL) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: maytag (now whirlpool)
There may be more specific results for "maytag (now whirlpool)"
For more specific results for "maytag (now whirlpool)"
Showing 1-25 of 21,483 Found Reports For more specific results for "maytag (now whirlpool)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
IT MGT aka: Systems Logic Inc. Systems Logic Inc Printer Toner Ripoff Scam Now Reborn Under the Name: IT MGT Carson City Nevada
Author: Santa Ana, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: IT MGT Carson City, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
FIP LLC Funding divison Gave me loan for 2640 +300 fee sign paper for that was only on contract they I sign for 21000.00 that was not on what I read go back to look on paper and now 350 parents for 60 months on there now with 21000.00 Henderson Nevada Author: burlington, New Jersey Loans: FIP LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Xpressary Ordered a waist trainer three months ago, emailed them a few weeks later, they stated the order is being filled. I emailed again last month and now they are not even answering. Would just like my money back. Internet Author: Fairfield, Washington Weightloss Programs: Xpressary Internet

Jun 26 2017
Top Styling Now Internet Survey Scam Tennessee Author: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Top Styling Now Tennessee

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Garcinia Cambigia Trial Nutra Now Centennial This company is a fraud and took money out my account without my permission! Internet
Author: Decatur, Georgia Attorney Generals: Garcinia Cambigia Trial Internet

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
Whirlpool Engineering Screwup Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Appliances: Whirlpool Benton Harbor, Michigan

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Vehicle Service department Frequent repeated calls, re renewing our auto warranty. Will not stop calling, now mailing as well. Plano Texas Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service department Plano, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC I ordered the Dale Jr. shot glass for $1.95 and I am now being charged $14.95 per monthe for joining the Official NASCAR Members Club. CHARLOTTE North Carlolina Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet