Your Search | maytag (now whirlpool)

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
jiaxuantech - Grace Paid for goods never delivered and now want more money for customs Chins Internet Author: British Columbia Audio & Electronics Shops: jiaxuantech Internet

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Twins Auto Sales Ford Motor Sales (Abe or Ali Saad) Knowingly sold a defective vehicle, stated they would cover the cost, now they are retracting Dearborn Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Inspection: Twins Auto Sales Dearborn, Michigan

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
IADT Tampa Committed fraud to get me enrolled. Now my education is useless! Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Tampa

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nev  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND let go when they couldnt find a proper mentor and now required to pay salt lake city Nationwide Author: wauchula, Florida Trucking Companies: Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet