Your Search | mbna wolpoff & abramson dominion law associates

May 31 2016
Tucker, Albin and Associates, Kate Thompson, Committed Fraud by sending a draft to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I actually didn't even know their name, except a person named Kate Thompson, who had tried to get me to agree to a settlement which I told her I was sending the merchandise back, and didn't agree to settle.  Richardson, Texas. Texas Question for you... Author: Dallas, , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tucker, Albin and Associates Richardson,, Texas

May 31 2016
Iceberg Cups Shopify.Com Why does law enforcement let SCAMMERS win!! Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia On-Line Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 29 2016
Kreps Law Firm, LLC DO NOT work for this firm!!! Birmingham Alabama Author: Skowhegan, Maine Lawyers: Kreps Law Firm, LLC Birmingham, Alabama

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Neal'sPlumbing Neal Law Did not correct the problem, came back within two weeks and double charged Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Neal'sPlumbing Richmond, Virginia

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
archer norris law firm Omar Jamal Yassin This attorney will completely destroy your entire life! Los Angeles California Author: bakersfield, California Attorneys & Legal Services: archer norris law firm Los Angeles, California

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Advocates Law Group Made false statements about the legitimacy of our case Mercer Island Washington Author: Kent, Washington Legal Services: Advocates Law Group Mercer Island, Washington

May 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  law terrible attorney. liar. cheat. Internet Author: palm springs, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

May 25 2016
Macys No Breaks and Unfair Pay Vernon Hills Illinois No such law... Author: Deer Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Vernon Hills, Illinois

May 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates They Ripped me off! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 24 2016
Pools by vista Chip law Scam artist Rochester NY New York
Author: Palmyra, New York Pool Services: Pools by vista Rochester, New York

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dominion Marketing LLC Joshua Berault Took Money, Stole Payment, Lied Orange County, CA California Author: Newport Beach, California Media: Dominion Marketing LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Physical Therapists: Physiotherapy Associates Littleton, Colorado

May 22 2016
Enforcement Trainers Company goes A-wall after negative review. Orange California
Bold disregard for the law Author: West Covina, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Enforcement Trainers Orange, California

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,