Your Search | mcafee antivirus computer software

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Software 888-769-380 Sheffield Vil OH $17.00 for PDF reader and statement show $ 93.82 Sheffeild Village OH Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: Software 888-769-380 Sheffield Vil OH Internet

Sep 30 2016
Few Logics Inc Lied, cheated, rip off money wise Everett Ontario Author: Barrie Ontario, Computer Service & Repair: Few Logics Inc Everett, Ontario

Sep 29 2016
Richard Rogers OneTech Craigslist Scam Artist Takes Your Money Then Disappears Northridge Internet Author: Simi Valley , California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers Internet

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA | IMarketing Consultants SCAM : Deceptive practice and cheaters stay away, don't abuse your credit card and your money. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Long Island, New York Computer Mail Order: Rob Clouse : LEAD ME MEDIA Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Programs Depot Programs Depot Sold Me a Counterfeit Software License Miami Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 26 2016
Crowdspring Crowdspring stole my money Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Graphics: Crowdspring Internet

Sep 26 2016
Light In The Box Co. Ltd They do not send the item ordered. Difficult to send back wrong order SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121 Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Mail Order: Light In The Box Co. Ltd SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121,

Sep 26 2016
Samsung Chromebook Repaired my daughter's Samsung Chromebook and a couple weeks later the same scenario occurred and the screen came of the hingiuos. Internet Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Sep 26 2016
Rosetta Stone Roseta Stone software is a rip-off. Big money - awful support. Software won't activate! Internet
Author: Virginia Computer Software: Rosetta Stone Internet

Sep 26 2016
Cash Advance U.S.A, thecashinsta.com, Mathew Peters, mathew.peters@thecashinsta.com Threatend lawsuit & arrest, cash loan not repaid, will notify credit bureaus, pay them now. Phone number not good. online Internet Author: Texas Computer Fraud: Cash Advance U.S.A Internet

Sep 26 2016
Geeks on Repair They don't pay their contractors! Internet Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet erptrainingindia.com came through! Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
Prominere Software solutions Bhanu Kiran Scammers, Scam , dishonest, con artists internet Internet
Author: Sydne, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Prominere Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
hatt publishing.inc mark deaton i purchased thir software and wasnt happy wiyh their software requested refund via email and text massage on multiple occasion twin lakes Idaho Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Education: hatt publishing.inc twin lakes, Idaho

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 23 2016
DocuSign Misrepresented their interface with Calyx Point Seattle Washington Author: Orange, California Software: DocuSign Seattle, Washington