MCAFEE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mcafee
There may be more specific results for "mcafee"
For more specific results for "mcafee"
Showing 101-125 of 289 Found Reports For more specific results for "mcafee"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2011
sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com Shelby R McAfee Think twice before dealing with this breeder! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Dog Breeders: sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com Internet

May 21 2011
Cox Communications, McAfee Security midlead, sold ineffective product Chesapeake, Virginia Sounds like you have a MALWARE issue Author: , Virginia Software: Cox Communications, McAfee Security Chesapeake, Virginia

May 09 2011
Live PC Solutions swreg.com LivePCSolutions telephoned me and informed me that they were an affiliate of Microsoft, and that too many error messages were being received. LivePCSolutions.com, Internet This sounds like a real scam... Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Live PC Solutions Internet

May 07 2011
Mcafee Fraudulent charges and unscrupulous practices, Internet Author: Port Allen, Louisiana Computer Fraud: Mcafee Internet

May 03 2011
supposedly a virus was on my computer, bestsoftsolutions locked my computer until I re-newed my McAfee @ 59.95. Now I have a virus coweta, Oklahoma Update to my previous rebuttal... Author: coweta, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: karen huebert coweta, Oklahoma

106, Report #719674

Apr 19 2011
McAfee Security Unauthorized Automatic Renewal??? Internet Author: thomaston, Georgia Internet Services: McAfee Security Internet

Apr 19 2011
Microsoft and HP and Best Buy Windows 7 Pirated Version Windows 7 reported as pirated version - microsoft requires me to purchase new license, HP requires me to purchase new warranty, best buy will not do anything Internet Question? Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Microsoft and HP and Best Buy Internet

Apr 05 2011
bestsoftsolutions.com bestsoftsolutions.com BAKA Pop window came up stating that I had 38 viruses on my computer. I had the inability to use my computer until I paid a fee of 79.99. I paid the fee to remove the virsuses off of my computer as I work N/A, Internet Need to be more skeptical. Author: Tallahassee, Florida Internet Fraud: bestsoftsolutions.com Internet

Apr 03 2011
Gamepal.Inc ,Looted.com, Gamepal.Inc , Gametag.com, Accountgear.com , Mmotoons.com , Toongo.com , NewGamepal.Inc Rip-off $400+ Filed report with Attorney Generals Offices company is Chinese and using fake registers in DNS Gamepal.com Worldwide Resolved and completly Satisfied Author: Mansfield, Ohio Attorney Generals: Gamepal.Inc Looted.com , Accountgear.com , Gametag.com , Mmotoons.com , Toongo.com Nationwide

Apr 01 2011
WCCL Network - White Cliff - Karl Moore - SWREG Consumers Beware! Software and Digital Product scam defective and junk products No Refunds!! Beaverton Oregon
Where To File Complaints w/ Law Enforcement Author: Littleton, Colorado Internet Fraud: WCCL Network - White Cliff - Karl Moore - SWREG Beaverton, Oregon

111, Report #711976

Mar 30 2011
Mcafee Product does not work as advertised, tech support is retarded Santa Clara, Internet Mcafee Sucks! Author: san rafael, California Software: Mcafee Internet

Mar 20 2011
McAfee Anti-Virus and Iyogi Iyogi tied to scam me and mcafee does nothing to help its cutomers santa clara and Gudgaon, India, California A couple of additional suggestions here... Author: plantation, Florida Computer Fraud: McAfee Anti-Virus and Iyogi santa clara and Gudgaon, India, California

Mar 18 2011
iyogi tried to scam me into buying expensive service unk, Internet why won't someone stop iyogi? Author: Riverrun, Maryland Software: iyogi Internet

Feb 16 2011
PCGameSupply.com I am very angry with this companies ethics and lies, plus feel unsafe Internet
Official Reply from Company Author: Gainesville, Georgia On-Line Stores: PCGameSupply.com Internet

Feb 13 2011
McAfee Theivery For Us, Subscription Renewal For Them 2821 Mission College Blvd.,, California Join the bunch Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Software: McAfee 2821 Mission College Blvd.,, California

Feb 08 2011
Esa Suurio - My WOT selling personal info and browsing habits Internet Not my experience Author: Fromberg, Montana Internet Services: Esa Suurio - My WOT Internet

Jan 25 2011
McAfee McAfee total protection Scam for more license money, took control and BROKE computer! Santa Clara, California Author: Joshua, Texas Computer Software: McAfee Santa Clara, California

Jan 24 2011
McAfee Protection software shut me down -a germ coated toothbrush would be a safer bet than McAfee Anti Virus internet Author: Circle Pines, Minnesota Communications & Networking: McAfee Internet

Dec 24 2010
PC Bug-Repair After using McAfee for a couple of years my PC got infected all of a sudden with 45 virus, malware, misc. trojans, etc...and the only way out of this situtation was to pay $79.95 to PC Bug repair in o Lakewood, New Jersey HiJack This Author: Laguna Hills, California Computer Software: PC Bug-Repair Lakewood, New Jersey

Dec 06 2010
Curt Baggett, Bart Baggett, Handwriting Services International, HSI, Handwriting University Honest Services Fraud, Internet
***** Slanderous and Nothing But Lies ******* Author: , Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Curt Baggett, Bart Baggett, Internet

Dec 06 2010
TGSCOM.net This store has minimal inventory, no customer service and when you want to cancel an order that has not shipped and not even in stock they charge a 15% service charge. That should be called a NO SERVI Internet TGSCOM A GREAT COMPANY TO ORDER FROM Author: Lake, Florida Bait-and-Switch: TGSCOM.net Internet

Nov 11 2010
McAfee, Inc. McAfee Anti Virus Aggresively and deceptively sold superfluous software licenses and refuses refund. Software acts like a virus, continously interfering with workflow. Avoids direct issue resolution. Santa Clara, California One suggestion... Author: Springfield, Illinois Computer Software: McAfee, Inc. Santa Clara, California

Nov 02 2010
Mcafee Mcafee's Consumer Relations Department fails to respond to inquiry regarding problem with their security software Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Computer Software: Mcafee Internet

Oct 26 2010
McAfee Preloaded Debit Card Rebate Santa Clara, California Author: Sacramento, California Computer Software: McAfee Santa Clara, California

Oct 25 2010
Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card I was sent a Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card to my home addr. I have never heard of this Co. or bank b4 or ever request one. Once I called someone frm foreign person from another company answered the phn gig harbor, Washington netspend Author: gig harbor, Washington Book Stores: Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card gig harbor, Washington