Your Search | mcdonald's
Approximately 120 Reports Found

Mar 16 2012
McDonald Vending/Value Vending David R McDonald/Dave McDonald Ripped off/scammed/lied to Plainfield, Illinois owner Author: Rockford, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: McDonald Vending/Value Vending Plainfield, Illinois

Mar 13 2012
McDonald's Swearing at me, calling me names, lying, incompetent Madison, Indiana
Jesus Author: Madison, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Madison, Indiana

Jan 24 2012
McDonald's Employee's rude and using Profanity Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Language aside Author: 73179, Oklahoma Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2011
McDonald's Restaurant My kids ingested raw, uncooked, pink, fleshy chicken McNuggets Indian Trail North Carolina Same thing just happened to my daughter! Author: monroe, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Indian Trail, North Carolina

Dec 04 2011
McDonalds McDonald's Slow Service, Invasion of Privacy north vernon, Indiana
Get real Author: Scipio, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds north vernon, Indiana
31, Report #720466

Nov 29 2011
McDonald's Restaurant Over-charging, price gouging Dayton, Ohio It is two drinks. Author: Dayton, Ohio Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Restaurant Dayton, Ohio

Nov 27 2011
McDonalds Hamburgers McDonalds, McDonalds Restaurants, McDonald's McDonald's Discriminates Againsts it's Customer (Unless your hispanic) Orlando, Florida
Neither one Author: , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds Hamburgers Orlando, Florida

Nov 27 2011
Mcdonald's Forced me to pay for food that wasn't mine. Cleveland , Ohio I agree with ken... what's the problem?? Author: Bellefontaine, Ohio Fast Food Restaurants: Mcdonald's Cleveland, Ohio

Nov 22 2011
McDonalds On Nov. 23rd, 2009 i slipped and fell in this store due to an extremely wet floor , split my hand open and injured my neck and tail bone. They refused to pay my dr. bills, A very minor amt. to them. russelville, Oklahoma Get rich quick Author: bartlesville, Oklahoma Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds russelville, Oklahoma

Nov 18 2011
McDonald's Filthy, Don't care, serves me a Hair Pie and thinks it is funny, overpriced Versailles, Indiana Something Should Be Done Author: , Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Versailles, Indiana

Nov 08 2011
McDonald's Suffered food poisoning and long term internal damage from Mcdonalds sandwich, high medical bills Fort Walton Bch Florida This is fake. Author: Camden, Idaho Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Fort Walton Bch, Florida

Jul 29 2011
Mcdonalds corporation McDonalds , McDonalds Restaurant I had to reorder 4 times in VERY slow english and then ended up with with missing food and the wrong food Portland, Oregon
Sounds like Author: Los Angeles, California Fast Food Restaurants: Mcdonalds corporation Portland, Oregon

May 20 2011
McDonald's Restaurant And T & J Towing towed my vehicle and may tow as many as 300 per week Downtown Ripoff Kalamazoo Michigan Sioux Falls.... Moron?? Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Restaurant, T And J Towing Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jan 27 2011
Woodforest National Bank Massive overdraft fees and trickery Belmont, North Carolina
Not that my opinion means anything.. Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: Woodforest National Bank Belmont, North Carolina

Nov 10 2010
McDonald's Restaurants McCafe Monopoly Play Smoothies promotion is false advertising Bakersfield, California
Pathetic! Author: Bakersfield, California Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Restaurants Bakersfield, California

Oct 24 2010
McDonald's Cherry does NOT MEAN Apple! Denver Colorado Dear Scott Author: Aurora, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Denver, Colorado

Oct 14 2010
A & A Wrecker & Recovery LLC Angel Mora These towers are in cahoots with the McDonald's at Lamar and Barton Springs - they gave me permission to park there for 20 minutes while I went to help my 15 yr old daughter who was stranded at the ti Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Towing: A & A Wrecker & Recovery LLC Austin, Texas

Oct 01 2010
Starbucks Coffee serves tea at boiling temp failed to double cup resulting in permanent injuries,3rd degree burns-refused to compensate victim sacramento, California
This Reminds Me of the Woman Who Sued McDonald's over Hot Coffee Author: elk grove, California Emergency Medical Services: Starbucks Coffee sacramento, California

Oct 01 2010
McDonald's Taxed for using drive-thru Tampa, Florida I don't know what I find funnier Author: Palm Harbor, Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Tampa, Florida

Sep 16 2010
Starbucks Only serves complex and trendy coffee beverages San Antonio Texas STARBUCKS -- HOME OF THE ARROGANT YUPPIE SOCIOPATHS. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE EMPLOYEES Author: San Antonio, Texas Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks San Antonio, Texas

Aug 08 2010
McDonald's They Melted Cheese to My Big and Tasty and Made it a Big and Nasty Madison Indiana Holy Crap Author: Madison, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Madison, Indiana

May 26 2010
McDonald's Restaurant Bryan Wade Bad manager fired me for no good reason! Waukesha, Wisconsin comment Author: , Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Restaurant Waukesha, Wisconsin

May 10 2010
Barco Uniforms Josh Donner This company did not ship me work uniforms that I paid for, was rude about it, then got me fired from McDonald's. Gardena, California Author: , Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Barco Uniforms Gardena, California

Apr 20 2010
Do I know you, Mark??? Author: , New York Insurance Agencies: SABRINA LLOYD & ASSOCIATES Internet

Mar 16 2010
McDonald's Restaurants Take-out tax ripoff: Thank You for Visiting Bloomington, Minnesota Healthy, are you kidding me? Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Restaurants Bloomington, Minnesota