MCI LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci long distance
There may be more specific results for "mci long distance"
For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Showing 1-25 of 9,639 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 19 2017
Belmont Brokerage & Management Class Action Filed Long beach California Author: California Property Management: Belmont Brokerage & Management Long beach, California

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
New Way Moving Services Worst company using deceive trick to get deposit and withhold deposit for long time Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Moving Companies: New Way Moving Services Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 14 2017
Long Distance Van Lines BEWARE. I was taken for a ride Nationwide Author: Tarzana, California Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Peter Fitzpatrick Worst Modeling Scam in a long time! New York Internet
Author: new york, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Peter Fitzpatrick Internet

Jun 13 2017
John Lomax Fusion Way CAN NOT BE TRUSTED, DEAD BEAT Long Island New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Landlords: John Lomax Internet

Jun 11 2017
DeRaj/Deroka (Suman Roka) and Ditiea (Zhang Long) from NewsOnlineIncome.com (More Lying Wealthy Affiliate Members) The Founders of NewsOnlineIncome.com CONSTANTLY Lie about good programs in order to promote Wealthy Affiliate - Internet Author: Hawaii Computer Marketing Companies: DeRaj/Deroka (Suman Roka) and Ditiea (Zhang Long) from NewsOnlineIncome.com Internet

Jun 10 2017
Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy I worked​ for commissions only, had a debit that the company choose for me. Wherever a policy would lapse that I did not write, It was a charge back to me and deducted the previous agent commissions from my paychecks. Cost me thousands of dollars. Some weeks my paycheck was $0. This has happened to many many Kilpatrick agents. Very high turnover. You are not told at the interview or training that they will charge you terminated agents commissions. I was treated very badly in front of other agents during our morning meeting. I was terminated because after 14 month i deserved a vacation. I planned a week long vacation with my cancer physicians and needed my second colonoscopy. My vacation was denied, i was terminated and Kilpatrick cancelled my health insurance so I could not attend my doctor appointments. I would like to file a civil lawsuit but I'm sick and do not have the funds because Kilpatrick Insurance terminated me. Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Kilpatrick Insurance Company Shreveport. La Manager Hazel Kennedy Longview, Texas

Jun 09 2017
Diamond Jewelry & Loan Manager stole 300 dollars from me after i purchased a handgun for 630$ which i was told that i would have no issues with liscening as long as i didnt have any felonies. Well i was denied the liscense and i went to the pawn shop and asked if i could get the 636 dollars back minus the fee for the application which was 36 $ and they told me no and were keeping 50% for restocking fees and the rest of the 300 k would vet in store credit wbich i had limited time to use and had to use all at once. The fact of the matter is that the gun never left the display case. Santa Maria, California Author: San luis obispo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Jewelry & Loan Santa Maria,, California

Jun 08 2017
Alexis Realty Solutions Roscoe Copeland, CEO/PresidentDawnn Long COO Advanced fee Scam, fraudulent lending practices Detroit Michigan Author: Michigan Loans: Alexis Realty Solutions Detroit, Michigan

Jun 07 2017
Sapphire Resorts Jockey ClubStar Point Scam Artists that Lie their way into Selling...SCAM!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Resorts: Sapphire Resorts Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Orion management group Well I need to get my car tags paid and with me haven so many health problems and can't stand for to long I paid my tags on line . Well this Orion mangment group said they work with the dmv they would never answer the phone after they took my payment of $489 for my CAr tags and I waited to here from them and got nothing card them and got nothing . Found out they own 3 companys in DIFFRENT town with different numbers and still didn't get nothing Mission viejo California Author: Daggett, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Orion management group Mission viejo, California

Jun 07 2017
GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan Guang Li Long Glass Products Factory Stolen ideas, Advertised our designs without approval, Will not respond to Takedown Request Dongguan Internet Author: Dongguan, Florida Manufacturers: GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan,

Jun 06 2017
Fast Eviction Service H.G. Long Attorney At LawJohn Mark Edward Bouzane This firm appears to be engaging in a pattern of filing fraudulent eviction notices and has past disciplinary actions San Bernardino California Author: California Legal Services: Fast Eviction Service San Bernardino, California

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 04 2017
Tims auto Recently sold to Findlay auto i went to Tims for an oil change and have a noise checked under my car. a man came from behind the counter and said i will have to. pay $130. for partial hour. no matter how long it takes. he kept my bill seperate and when done. they had only tightened 2 bolts. charged me $130.Same men as changed my oil tightened the bolts changed my oil. Is it. because i am old? prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Tims auto prescott , Arizona

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing High Idiots Long Beach California Author: LA, California Employees: Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing Long Beach, California