Your Search | mci long distance

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 23 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2014
Superior Distribution/ AZC Pure Green Garcinia Company do not accept returns, but has a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number...Customer service is not friendly or helpful! Big Scam Mesa Arizona Author: Long Beach, California Weightloss Programs: Superior Distribution/ AZC Mesa, Arizona

7, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL BIRRM SOHAL, BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL, VICK SOHAL, FRANK MOSCA, SINGH SOHAL FRAUD, THIEF, CON ARTIST, CREDIT CREDIT FRAUD, CHECK FRAUD, EXTORTION, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF Van Nuys California Author: Long Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: BIKRAMJIT SINGH SOHAL Van Nuys, California

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

11, Report #1071964

Jul 14 2014
nation auto group in hawthorne ca Nation auto sales they sold me a 2006 magum that was so badly reck that the frame was welded back together and over charged me for it hawthorne California Author: long beach, California Auto Advertising Services: nation auto group in hawthorne ca hawthorne, California

Jul 14 2014
Long Star Construction Jerry Haycraft Jr He ripped off my 83 year old mother . He started work did not finish. He ruined 10 inside doors in her house and started painting but did not finish. She had to pay over $700 to get the work repaired and finiahes. He is a scamer. He asked for the money up front because he did not have the money for supplies and gas. he was supposed to be a friend. Burleson X Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: Long Star Construction Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Curtis Schilling SMOOTH OPERATOR TO TAKE YOU FOR A LONG RIDE! Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Builders & Contractors: Curtis Schilling Humble, Texas

Jul 13 2014
Salem Ford Hyundai Newman Ford,Newman Hyundai No loyalty to long term customers Salem New Hampshire Author: Derry , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Salem Ford Hyundai Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Jimmy Sefarrazza, James F. Sefarrazza Negligence, Malice, Intimidation, Coercion, Property Damage, Fraud Signal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: 3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Signal Hill, California

Jul 10 2014
UBID Coins Anthony Arce Non delivery of coins purchased. Long Beach California Author: Edinburg, Texas Gold & Silver Investments: UBID Coins Long Beach, California

Jul 10 2014
DELAYEVICTIONSNOW / DAVID CHRISTIAN DELAY EVICTIONS NOW IS A SCAM!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!! LONG BEACH California Author: san diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: DELAYEVICTIONSNOW LONG BEACH, California

Jul 10 2014
Black Wrestling Network No Order Delivered Atlanta Georgia Author: Long Beach, California Video Stores: Black Wrestling Network Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
Allstate Insurance BEWARE Long Beach California Author: Irvine, California Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Long Beach, California

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Sadia Niazi Did not return my security depost due to me per our rental agreement for an apartment share Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Sadia Niazi Long Island City, New York

Jul 08 2014
Advance Services Too good to be true but integrity would go a long way Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: Advance Services Internet

Jul 08 2014
web.com Hidden charges to credit card, long delays in refund, poor security practices Internet Author: El Cajon, California Internet Fraud: web.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide