Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci long distance
There may be more reports for "mci long distance"
For more results perform a general search for "mci long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
Distance CME LLC Unreasonable Jenkintown, PA Internet Author: ponte vedra fl, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Distance CME LLC Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ankur Shukla bought a life long product for backup, and now cannot access or get any help from them 3 months now can not get hold of him to rectify the mishap. 4 months with no way to check my backup ? Internet
Author: nothriding, Other Internet Fraud: Ankur Shukla Internet

Jan 29 2017
NY ENGLISH GROUP Richard Sancho sales lending capital business to business Long Island City Nationwide Author: New York Cash Services: NY ENGLISH GROUP Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Heather long Phucddover They posted adds saying I'm working with the police, they use my pictures and phone number to re-direct to their website Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Prostitutes: Heather long Internet

Jan 28 2017
Victorville fire dept. In Respond to the Victorville Fire Dept. It took a long time for someone to realized everytime these firemen responded to their work assignments, they seemed to caused more damaged to a structure than the fire itself. And, they always gets away with it.  Internet Internet Victorville Fire Dept. Author: Victorville , California Government Corruption: Victorville fire dept. Internet

Jan 27 2017
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
First hand insight to Damion and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
mci metro ats phone scam green mountain Washington Author: kirkland, Washington Collection Agency's: mci metro ats green mountain, Washington

Jan 26 2017
UnderCover, Inc./ UnderCover Elite / Truck Hero, Inc. / Discount Camper Shells / Mr. Michael Orlando / I spent 900.00 on this top and I was robbed twice. this product is garbage Rogersville Missouri Author: LONG BEACH , California Auto Parts: UnderCover, Inc./ Rogersville, Missouri

Jan 26 2017
Airbnb and KIM WARD LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA Kim ward airbnb Melissa Evans (((REDACTED))) Long Beach rental awful Airbnb scam and ripoff stay away from this company and this property Long Beach california Long beach California
Author: Santa clara, California Advertising / Deceptive: Airbnb and KIM WARD LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA Long beach, California

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

36, Report #1352052

Jan 25 2017
tadd-wholesale / tadd wholesale Bait and Switch Scam Artists. Sold me an item buy it now, sent the wrong item, was rude when I actually wanted what I contracted to buy and have had my money for 3 weeks and relisted my item (I paid 250) for 1500 dollars. Lebanon Tennessee Author: long beach, Mississippi Miscellaneous Electronics: tadd-wholesale Lebanon, Tennessee

37, Report #1352026

Jan 25 2017
West Coast Escrow, West Coast Realty, Basilisa Guzman Holding my deposit. Have tried to reach out - phone is dead. 444 Ocean Blvd.Suite 800 Long Beach CA 90802 California Author: La Habra, California Realtors: Ces

38, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 15 2017
The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Scammed me Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 11 2017