MCI LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci long distance
There may be more specific results for "mci long distance"
For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Showing 26-50 of 9,611 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
National Credit Care Lack of support, No customer service, Complete scam Westminster Colorado Author: Long Beach, New York Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Westminster, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
Avon Already paid long time ago Nationwide Author: NORFOLK, Virginia Collection Agency's: Avon Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Long Windows Aggressive sales person Beltsville Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Roofing Companies: Long Windows Beltsville, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Received repaired unit after a long time Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Principal insurance company Denied my long term disability DesMoine Internet Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Health Insurance: Principal insurance company Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mapperarti & Digimapps Terry Fisher & Matt Busby Fraudulent claims, scam customers and employees, Do Not Pay Their Bills, Lies, Lie to all clients and advertisers, 90 % unhappy hotels Newport Beach Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: Mapperarti & Digimapps Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
RCP services some kind of consumer services ??? not sure Nationwide Same here Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Customer: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles Never again, they ignore you and give you 24 hours to make a long term decision. Once we had her we would never send her back calhan Colorado
Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles calhan, Colorado

Apr 14 2017
Diego Grajales Don't hire, help, lend money for anything- construction, handyman work, nothing. Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: Diego Grajales Long Beach, California

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Deception Of Poultry Paid For!!! Long Island City New York
Author: Astoria, New York Food Stores: United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Long Island City, New York

Apr 12 2017
Sugar Me Smooth Won't refund my money Providence Utah Internet
Author: Long Beach , California Liars: Sugar Me Smooth Internet

Apr 12 2017
Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Pioneer Electronic USA,Pioneer Electronic LLC Pioneer electronic rip off Long beach California Author: Camden, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Long beach , California

Apr 10 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Apr 10 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Apr 08 2017
Andrius Vilcinskas Andrew just married to Jennifer Bartaway, now Valcinskas just had baby March 2017 Andruis Vilcinskas or Andrew Vilcinskas Wyoming Michigan
Long time coming but followed through Author: Livonia, Michigan E-trade: Andrius Vilcinskas Wyoming , Michigan

Apr 04 2017
Carson Honda They sale me a car that it's no safety At all . Carson Honda California Author: Long Beach , California Auto Advertising Services: Carson Honda