MCI LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci long distance
There may be more specific results for "mci long distance"
For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Showing 26-50 of 9,669 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 05 2017
carhop Sold me a car without air. tried to act like they told me had to get the attorney general involved. they were told about other issues they keep on saying that there is nothing wrong with the car. it needs a new radiator or radiator hose engine light comes on their response is has it stopped working. also the engine smokes. I told them this a long time ago and keep getting the run around. I am so mad and fed up . topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Auto Warranty: carhop topeka, Kansas

Jul 03 2017
Synchrony Financial Synchrony Bank Deceptive, unethical / criminal business practices longwood Florida It is very common for the deferred interest to accrue Author: long beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Financial longwood, Florida

Jul 02 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Supposedly representing Bella Essence Eye Cream and Nuvajen anti-aging serum. They are trying to collect $197.72 for face cream I have already paid for. It has been so long since I purchased the product. I have not received any billing inquiries until now. I sudpect this is a fraud but am fearful that if it's not , this alleged debt may affect my outstanding credit. I am retired now and am on a tight budget and can't really afford to pay this debt of it is not legit. Sherman Oaks California Dar Waterfront & Associates Author: Santee, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 30 2017
Cash Net US Group Cash Net USA Send me a threatening and harrassing email Internet I know it's a scam Author: Winter Springs, Florida Loans: Cash Net US Group Internet

31, Report #1382002

Jun 29 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS LUXSTYLE I DID NOT ORDER THE ITEM AS IT WAS EXPENSIVE BUT THEY TOLD ME AS LONG AS IM ACCESSED THEIR PAGE ITS CONSIDERED I PUT THE ORDER AND THEY TOLD ME I CAN RETURN THE ITEM WITH NO CHARGE! THOUGH I RETURNED THE PRODUCT AND THEY HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM THEY STILL ASKING ME TO PAY FOR IT!! DK odense C DENMARK Author: kepong, Maine Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS DK odense C, Ohio

32, Report #1381936

Jun 28 2017
CenturyLink Long wait times, Bad customer Service and bogus charges! Pheonix Internet Author: TUCSON, Arizona Cable TV: Internet: CenturyLink Internet

33, Report #1381917

Jun 28 2017
U.S. Telecom Long Distance Fraudulent billing - do not and never have used this long distance company. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Augusta, Georgia Telephone Companies: U.S. Telecom Long Distance Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Jeremy Frombach Jeremy Lynn The Very Definition of a Scofflaw Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Tenants: Jeremy Frombach Long Beach, California

Jun 28 2017
Madonna Heights Denied my own personal medical records that i have been inquiring about while here in Long Island all year Dix Hills New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Family Services: Madonna Heights Dix Hills , New York

Jun 27 2017
PNC Bank Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18017 PNC BankZainab Kitabwalla Employees and overall bank mislead customers. Freeze accounts and steal your money for as long as they like! Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank Bethlehem PA 18017 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 25 2017

Jun 24 2017
Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC CON MAN WITH A LONG HISTORY OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE Melville New York Author: Hellfire, Missouri Lawyers: Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC Melville, New York

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 19 2017
Belmont Brokerage & Management Class Action Filed Long beach California Author: California Property Management: Belmont Brokerage & Management Long beach, California

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
New Way Moving Services Worst company using deceive trick to get deposit and withhold deposit for long time Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Moving Companies: New Way Moving Services Nationwide