Your Search | mci long distance

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
TRANSPLASTICS CORP RICK CARTER took merchandise on credit and never paid. ripped several companies off. left 4 companies in debt. LONG BEACH California Author: CABO SAN LUCAS, California Unusual Rip-Off: TRANSPLASTICS CORP LONG BEACH, California

Jul 05 2014
tinytracks exotic animals, tammy long tammy long tiny tracks ripped me off for fullpayment then sold my animal to someone else auburn Indiana Author: Springfield, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: tinytracks exotic animals, tammy long auburn, Indiana

Jul 05 2014
Ruff House Rescue Horrible, Horrible Supposed Not For Profit Animal Rescue Oceanside New York Author: Long Beach, New York Animal Shelters: Ruff House Rescue Oceanside, New York

Jul 05 2014
ITS Audio Visual David Long David Long called in asking for me to complete Audio Video work at a Chicago Restaurant, never paid us for services and materials rendered Boston Massachusetts Author: Chicago, Illinois Television Parts & Services: ITS Audio Visual Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 03 2014
CONSCALLHOME.com Conscallhome told me they would give me a local number near the jail which tricks the system into thinking the inmate is making a local collect call rather than a long distance collect call. They forward the issued number to my cell phone. And that local collect calls are cheaper than long distance collect calls. The jail uses GTL so I had to set up an account with $25 with them, regardless. Conscallhome told me using just GTL would cost $1 to $2 per minute to my long distance number. It was $14 to set up the account and $18 for a 300 minute plan. I had only used 102 minutes and was already out of funds with GTL. How was this possible? I called GTL and was told I am paying .21 cents a minute, regardless if the inmate calls my long distance number or the local number. Conscallhome misrepresented their services, I paid $32 for absolutely nothing, and they refuse to refund the set up fee, only the prorated minutes, and that is at their discretion, takes 8 weeks, and if you read other complaints, most people never receive their refund. DONT USE CONSCALLHOME untill you verify with the local company first what the charges will be. Florida Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: CONSCALLHOME.com Internet

Jul 02 2014
http://www.979photoanddesign.com Tavia Rose, tavia Rosemond GHETTO WEBSITE DESIGNER OWNER TAVIA ROSE THREATENS PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND STEALS MONEY On-line internet Author: Long Beach, California Websites: http://www.979photoanddesign.com Select State/Province

Jul 01 2014
Bishop James Long FAKE Niot Spiritual at all Nationwide Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Psychic: Bishop James Long Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
CarXenonHidKits.com Product never worked correctly. They said new replacement product was in the mail, been months never received anything. It has been a long drawn out transaction and was never satisfied. They gaurnteed 100% satisfaction. Not satisfied at all Internet Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: CarXenonHidKits.com Internet

Jun 30 2014
Sodastream Machine violently exploded causing serious injury Nationwide Author: Long grove, Illinois Appliances: Sodastream Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Corner Rock Ltd / Global Net - http://www.globalnet.org.uk / Blue Ocean Outsource Ltd / Rainbow Mark Limited / Jinnel Patel / Misleading job posting - job was actually door to door sales. Worked 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and never got paid. Full of empty promises and cult-like techniques to get you to work door to door for as long as possible. Beware this scam! London Other Author: London, Other Door to Door Sales: Corner Rock Ltd London, Other

Jun 30 2014
Tower Hill Insurance THIG.com Cancellation, Poor buisiness practices Gainsville, Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Gainsville, Florida

Jun 29 2014
Evil controllers Long processing time, bad customer service Tempe Arizona Author: Lakeville , Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Evil controllers Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Evolve Motorcycles REVIEW: Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to total customer satisfaction. New innovative technology. Evolve Motorcycles dedicated to creating hyper efficient, long range, affordable motorcycles & scooters. Evolve designs & manufactures electric & hybrid electric vehicles from headquarters in New York City. * UPDATE: Evolve Motorcycles pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Evolve Motorcycles is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: alachua, Florida Motorcycles: EVOLVE electric motorcycles Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Steve Slatkin Newtorks by Design Inc Price Gouging, unethical, thieves! Knows nothing about SEO or Web Design! Jobs it all out and Price gouges you! Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach, New York Search Engine Optimization: Steve Slatkin Newtorks by Design Inc. Long Beach, New York

Jun 27 2014
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Evolve Motorcycles Brooklyn, New York

Jun 27 2014
Citizens of the United States of America ALLOWS MURDER OF INNOCENT POOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY Washington, District of Columbia
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Federal Government: Citizens of the United States of America Washington, District of Columbia

Jun 27 2014
adr On June 25, 2014., I received a telephone call froma private caller. She asked for my name. I was not available. My nephew took a message. The lady stated that Michael had until 3:00 pm to call her back because she was waiting for a court response to issue a felony. The sheriffs would be contacted and we will tract him down and detain him as long as necessary. I called the 855 number back with a voice mail regarding the nature of the call. No response at this time. The person in question was very threatening and rude. She upset my nephew and hung up when he was asking more detailed questions. unknown Author: san dimas, California Collection Agencies: adr Internet

Jun 26 2014
Global Media Advertising GMA Deceptive Sales Practices, Complete Assholes, Long Hold Times to Cancel Subscription Services, Condescending San Diego CA
Author: Encinitas, California Advertising / Deceptive: Global Media Advertising Internet

Jun 26 2014
RUSH TRUCK CENTERS Over Chargers, Charges for things not even done, bad customer service, takes to long to do nothing Smyrna Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: RUSH TRUCK CENTERS Smyrna, Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
National E Payment Clark Krimer Daniel Shamail Leo Vartanov Jeniffer Vartanov scammers liars thieves dishonest long island city New York Author: beverly hills, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: National E Payment long island city, New York

Jun 25 2014
Closets By Design 1017 Grand Blvd,Deer Park Ny 11729 Customer service poor still waiting for them to come back, they won't let me know when they can put me on a schedule. ,Deer Park Long Island ,NY Author: Bayshore, New York Architects & Designers: Closets By Design 1017 Grand Blvd,Deer Park Ny 11729 ,Deer Park, Select State/Province

50, Report #1082038

Jun 24 2014
National E Payment Clark Krimer Khatia Gogsadze Daniel Shamailov Leo Vartanov Jennifer Varanov, Nadia Dukat, Chris Bena prostitution ring and thieves long island city New York Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: National E Payment long island city, New York