Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

mci a verizon company in jacksonville fl

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Ridgid power tools life time warranty. Lifetime Warranty a SCAM The Home Depot Nationwide Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Paveforce Driveways John Robb trading as Paveforce The Driveway Company Appalling workmanship, damaged property, uneven levels, standard of finish unacceptable. LONDON Greater London
Author: London, Landscaping: Paveforce Driveways Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Skin Opulent Eye Opulent Beware of $98 Auto Refill Internet
Author: Indialantic, FL, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
Orion Management Group California dmv renewal californiadmvrenewal.com is a complete scam! Claremont California
Author: Los Molinos, California Motor Vehicle: Orion Management Group Internet

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 25 2017
HL Camp, Program Trading Program Trading, Hank Camp, HL Camp, Roberta Zerbinato. Hank camp program trading seminars are a fraud. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Miami Beach , Florida Business Consultants: HL Camp, Program Trading Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Lawler Auctions Danny Lawler, The Inquisitor, Lawler Auction Company Auctioneer Attacks Local Citizens using his own s**t paper & Daddy's money! Shreveport, Louisiana. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Lawler Auctions Internet

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical I paid my $200 over a month ago and still no appointment! Last Vegas Nevada
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Alternative Health: Hotel, Hytek Medical

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Legalzoom Paid 449.00 for LLC .3weeks later saw a 150.00 hidden fee charge on my card Glendale California Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: Legalzoom Glendale, California

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
18technologies 18techno Rip off VOIP company stole $9124 India Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Internet Fraud: 18technologies Internet

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 24 2017
cs@skinopulent.com Ordered a sample and was sent the products Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: cs@skinopulent.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California