MCI WORLD COM WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci world com wireless
There may be more specific results for "mci world com wireless"
For more specific results for "mci world com wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 18,371 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci world com wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Affliction Clothing Poor clothing cheaply manufactured in a 3rd world country. Total rip off!!! Seal Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: afflictionclothing Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet