Your Search | mci long distance

Aug 12 2015
Diana Gamba - loan modification scam Dgamba23@yahoo.com / Diana gamba - helblock Napa and gallucci law firm Staten Island New York Author: Long Island city , New York Wanted Criminals: Diana Gamba - loan modification scam Staten Island ,

Aug 12 2015
GREG CHRISTI UNDERGROUND PROFORMANCE WROTE BAD CHECK NON-SUFFICIENT FUNDS LONG BEACH California Author: LONG BEACH, California Small Business Services: GREG CHRISTI LONG BEACH, California

Aug 11 2015
money gram lied, long wait, not careing, no help all over the U.S. in every walmart Internet
Author: Destin, Florida Cash Services: money gram Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2015
Thomas Trucks Thomas C Torres 323-636-4494 scams money for commercial trucks and dosen't deliver truck takes your money or deposit Long Beach California
I can help Author: California Truck Dealers: Thomas Trucks Folsom, California

Aug 07 2015
rudolfo valentin salon STOLE HAIR EXTENSIONS cedarhurst long island New York Author: GLEN OAKS, New York Beauty Products: rudolfo valentin Salon cedarhurst long island, New York

Aug 07 2015
Holiday Systems Int./Punta Resorts,Mazatlan/ Patricia Garcia/ Karol BEWARE OF SCAM/STARTING AT THE AIRPORT/FREE TRANSPORT/ FREE2 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION /AFTER 3 MONTHS STILL NO CORRESPONDENCE. Mazatlan, Sinaloa, MexicoSC Author: long beach, California Resorts: Holiday Systems Int./Punta Resorts,Mazatlan Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico,

Aug 07 2015
Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ohslon Packaging members feel safe, sound when doing business with Ohlson Packaging knowing organization built on quality & value. Ohlson Packaging commitment to customer satisfaction highest priority.  Ohlson Packaging maintains level of commitment by following through on promises.  Ohlson Packaging proud to have a long history of customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Manufacturers: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson Packaging manufacturer of automatic food packaging equipment that has maintained their quality reputation since 1967. Ohlson Packaging a vision to provide the best quality equipment at the best value. Taunton , Massachusetts

Aug 06 2015
Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises, John Martin, James Chambliss, Michael DeMarco SCAM by promising to get my money back. Said Be patient. Long Beach California Author: Bellingham, Washington Financial Services: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Long Beach, California

Aug 06 2015
AHUVA.COM Josh Completely got the order wrong on the phone so I cancelled it completely BUT THEY WOULDN'T LET ME!! Toronto, California Internet Author: Long Island City, New York Jewelry Stores: AHUVA.COM Internet

Aug 05 2015
STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT they say i took out a 400 dollar loan and i need to pay 1200 to them in a few days or i would go to jail for fraud Internet This is a long running scam Author: Huntsville, Alabama Loans: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT Internet

Aug 04 2015
Stem Cell Activ/ Veralux This company just sent me additional merchandise. I closed the reference on my checking account when I first heard it was a ripoff. There was no address to complain to, so I thought I was ok. Tiday I received another jar of Stem Cell Activ. San Diego California This is a further report on the matter. I was charged! Author: Long Island City, New York Alternative Health: Stem Cell Activ Internet

Aug 04 2015
Lexington Law Firm Takes too long and don't help you on how to rebuild credit. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Missouri City, Texas Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake, Utah

Aug 04 2015
Legal CPN, Jason Williams, Mr. G, Victor Williams, LegalCPN.com, scnpro.net, LEGALCPN@legalcpn.com, legalcpn800@yahoo.com SCAMMERS! LIARS! COWARDS! THIEVES! I am sending your bank account info to the Attorney General. You will NOT get away with scamming people for long. Enjoy it while it lasts. Troy Michigan
Rebuttal to Jason Williams, Victor Williams, LegalCPN, ScnPro.net Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Legal CPN Troy, Michigan

Aug 02 2015
MissesDressy AKA Misses DressyJ AKA injit Ltd DBA Missesdressy LIARS, FRAUD'S, CHARGED me for a dress I never received Long Island City New York Author: Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: MissesDressy Long Island City, New York

Aug 02 2015
MCI Worldcom Incompetence Albuquerque, New Mexico Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: MCI Worldcom Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
More Incorporat ed did not provide a refund company said refund mailed to me on 7/30 as of 8/2 no refund i live in kansas as well it should not take that long for instate mail goessel Kansas Author: Inman, Kansas Business Consultants: More Incorporat ed goessel, Kansas

Jul 31 2015
ACCC Insurance Company Claims take too long to process - still haven't received money from my car being totaled since June 15, 2015 Alpharetta Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Car Demolishing: ACCC Insurance Company Internet

Jul 30 2015
Epson gimmick, sheisty, inferior, poor service Long Beach CA Author: White City, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Epson Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 25 2015
Islands Bar and Grill/Treasures of the Bay Mylene Haas Mylene Haas Mylene had me working extremely long hours for example 26.5 hrs in 2 days and was only paid half my check and was forced to wait an extra 16 days to get half of the rest of what I was owed....  Corpus Christi Texas Author: Portland , Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Islands Bar and Grill/Treasures of the Bay Mylene Haas Corpus Christi , Texas

Jul 25 2015
Prestige Talent I thought I was going to interview for a job working with NASCAR,3 interviews later I find out they want me to stand in Costco in a suit selling a can of car cleaner then stand at gas stations and sell the same can ! Oh yea buy 1 get 1 free at $19.99.I asked where and how do I get this NASCAR gig ? You don't ! They advertise with NASCAR so there you go Deer Park Long Island New York
Author: Flushing , New York Gas Stations: Prestige Talent New York

Jul 24 2015
The Pool Doctor Darell Long Completed only part of the agreed repair and will not return Pinellas Park Florida Author: Seminole, Florida Pool Services: The Pool Doctor Pinellas Park, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Long Beach CA Parking Enforcement Department Entrapment Entrapment, National Communist. Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Police: Long Beach CA Parking Enforcement Department Long Beach , California

Jul 23 2015
Long Distance-Van Lines, Abbey Moving, etc. Moving Nightmare Ellicott Maryland
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Moving Companies: Long Distance-Van Lines Ellicott, Maryland