MCI LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci long distance
There may be more specific results for "mci long distance"
For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Showing 26-50 of 9,645 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 07 2017
Orion management group Well I need to get my car tags paid and with me haven so many health problems and can't stand for to long I paid my tags on line . Well this Orion mangment group said they work with the dmv they would never answer the phone after they took my payment of $489 for my CAr tags and I waited to here from them and got nothing card them and got nothing . Found out they own 3 companys in DIFFRENT town with different numbers and still didn't get nothing Mission viejo California Author: Daggett, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Orion management group Mission viejo, California

Jun 07 2017
GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan Guang Li Long Glass Products Factory Stolen ideas, Advertised our designs without approval, Will not respond to Takedown Request Dongguan Internet Author: Dongguan, Florida Manufacturers: GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan,

Jun 06 2017
Fast Eviction Service H.G. Long Attorney At LawJohn Mark Edward Bouzane This firm appears to be engaging in a pattern of filing fraudulent eviction notices and has past disciplinary actions San Bernardino California Author: California Legal Services: Fast Eviction Service San Bernardino, California

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 04 2017
Tims auto Recently sold to Findlay auto i went to Tims for an oil change and have a noise checked under my car. a man came from behind the counter and said i will have to. pay $130. for partial hour. no matter how long it takes. he kept my bill seperate and when done. they had only tightened 2 bolts. charged me $130.Same men as changed my oil tightened the bolts changed my oil. Is it. because i am old? prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Tims auto prescott , Arizona

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing High Idiots Long Beach California Author: LA, California Employees: Kelso & Philps Commercial Plumbing Long Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
PARISIAN GLOW CREAM FRAUD Scam using SHARK TANK logo / photos ILLEGALLY to sell face cream Internet Author: Long Beach, California Internet Fraud: PARISIAN GLOW CREAM Internet

Jun 02 2017
Mr. Fix It Plumbing Con Artist In Long Beach Long Beach California
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Mr. Fix It Plumbing Long Beach, California

Jun 01 2017
Vision Marketplace Bad experience, horrible customer service! Bad experience, horrible, horrible customer service. I emailed them to ask how long it would take to get my lenses mailed to the US. I was told once I placed the order I would have them within one week. International Internet Author: , Texas Eye Care: Vision Marketplace Internet

May 31 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  DDS Worth glued on 8 veneers and had to redo them three times in the course of approx 3 months. She was the most vile woman and dentist I have ever had the displeasure to work with.  Newport Beach, California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Newport Beach, California

May 30 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Customer Satisfaction and Desired Results is what Epione strives for when servicing their patients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Epione pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rip-Off Scam, Take your money and run, Lazar Burn Author: Long Beach, California Doctors: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 28 2017
americasavingscard long delays,waiting to long on order northridge ca Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Towing: americasavingscard Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
HomeCo Home Co,homecoonline.com Worst service ever, went back on year guarantee pico rivera California
Author: long beach, California Builders & Contractors: HomeCo pico rivera, California

May 26 2017
Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York Author: New Jersey Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro

May 23 2017
LIG Assets Inc. Leader in Green AssetsLIG Assets, Inc.LIGA SCAM Organization/BEWARE/Unpaid Judgments in Dallas County Against LIG Assets Dallas Texas Author: Long Beach, California Producers: LIG Assets Inc. Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 17 2017
TelplexCommunications Preferred Long Distance, Inc. Falsely Defined Termination Fees Encino California Author: Paso Robles, California Telephone Companies: TelplexCommunications Encino, California

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York