Your Search | mci a verizon company in jacksonville fl

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Erie Insurance Group100 Erie Insurance Place Erie, PA 16530-1104 ERIE Insurance a Evil thieving excuse for a insurance company!!! Erie Nationwide
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Sanford Brown I want to join a class action law suit against Sanford Brown Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trade Schools: Sanford Brown Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
TerrificPets Monthly Charges to our checking account for over a year Internet Author: Fresno, California Pet Shops & Supplies: TerrificPets Internet

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Hayavi moradi Aka DJ hayavi aka UBER driver He ripped me off for a phone Beverly Hills Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: Hayavi moradi California

Jul 24 2016
Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz is a liar and con artist Big Bear Lake California
Author: Monument, Colorado Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Internet

Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
Cheapest In The Land Handyman Ruben Perez, Pimo Perez, Ruben Pimo Perez Demands your money up front, starts half jobs, never shows up after San Marcos California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Cheapest In The Land Handyman San Marco, California

Jul 24 2016
Richard Rogers came to my house to pickup a $305 check from me for cable wire then disappeared Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Consulting: Richard Rogers Internet

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Cashnet Kevin Pinto Went into my account and had on hold 1000 in my checking and 1000 in my saving and stole the money that was mine. Left my account with an overdraft balance of $872.00 California Internet California Author: OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma Banks: Cashnet Internet

Jul 24 2016
local blue pages les pappas CLOSE THEM DOWN OR REPORT THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR A CURRENT AFFAIR! melbourne Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Sales People: local blue pages Internet

Jul 24 2016
REALTOR.COM WARNING!!!! REALTORS, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. Santa Clara California Author: Houston, Texas Customer Leads: REALTOR.COM Internet

Jul 23 2016
Yodle Lied, takes money, strong arms, ignores me, horrible company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet