MCI A VERIZON COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mci a verizon company
There may be more specific results for "mci a verizon company"
For more specific results for "mci a verizon company"
Showing 26-50 of 283,973 Found Reports For more specific results for "mci a verizon company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Medical Services Group calls several times a day regarding pain ointment Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Reno, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Fired While On Medical Leave Chicago Illinois Wford@ford.com William Clay Ford Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Trucking Companies: Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Chicago, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Montgomery Wards The Inability To Rent Housing, Denial Of Loans, and Even A Refusal Of A Job Monroe Wisconsin Author: Troy, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Montgomery Wards Monroe, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
LORI A DUNMIRE - LORI A FLEMING - LORI ANN DUNMIRE - LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD UNDER INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATION, SCAMMER, MOVED TO N.CAROLINA Greensboro North Carolina REDACTED DUE TO CYBERBULLYING / DEFAMMATION / PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / REVENGE POST”. Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: LORI A DUNMIRE, LORI A FLEMING, LORI ANN DUNMIRE, LORI ANN FLEMING, SCAMMER, INSURANCE FRAUD Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Buscarello Construction A Thief in Contractors Clothing Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Buscarello Construction Brooklyn , New York

Jul 24 2017
SEG Bruce Jeter offered me a job and stole the money he claimed was for licensing and permits, among other things New York Nationwide
Author: HACKENSACK, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: Bruce Jeter Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
COMERCO Not An Honourable Company Laval Quebec Author: Elmira, Ontario Appliances: COMERCO Internet

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
GROUPON Groupon is a SCAM service. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Selma, Texas Bed & Bath: GROUPON Internet

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pronto Skin Cream Scam skin cream company St. Petersburg Florida Author: Haymarket, Virginia Skin Care: Pronto Skin Cream St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Tickbox TV Tickbox TV is a Rip Off sandy springs Georgia Author: Pearland, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Tickbox TV sandy springs, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
Shannon Zueger Stole a ring Sidney Montana Author: Sidney, Montana Liars: Shannon Zueger Sidney , Montana

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet