Your Search | mci a verizon company

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Law Offices of Alaleh Kamran - Criminal Defense Law She is a 100% Fraud ,stay o way, other wise she will take away your money and will do NOTHING Encino California
Author: valencia, California Lawyers: Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Encino, California

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
flabs2abs they have a company that takesmoney out of your account without telling you indinapolis indiana Author: san jacinto, California Weightloss Programs: flabs2abs Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
A & B AUTO SALVAGE DID NOT HAVE PART AS PROMISED TULSA Oklahoma Author: Booneville, Arkansas Auto Parts: A & B AUTO SALVAGE TULSA, Oklahoma

Sep 04 2015
epromove.com Express Product Mover.qmsships.com, FRAUD.... Fraud epromove company, dont pay after completed JOB.... lithuania Internet Author: weston, Florida Computer Fraud: epromove.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Bogus Claims From Someone Trying To Extort Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
The Trolls Continue... Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Jonathan Hay, Sabrina Hale, Jonathan Hay Publicity Internet

Sep 04 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Mark Crump Randy White Attempt to hire 5 of my agents to work for him on a merchant campaign 816, S.Broadway, Los Angeles, california
Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Mark Crump Internet

Sep 04 2015
ACS department ace, Steve Madden Threatened legal action harassment and accusing me of a debt owed Internet Author: san Francisco, California Collection Agencies: ACS department Internet

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Sep 04 2015
getmyfakeid.com is a scam getmyfakeid.com don't trust getmyfakeid.com they don't reply to email when inquiring about status once they receive payment you never hear a thing again, money in there pocket Internet justinjhayden03@gmail.com Again Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: getmyfakeid.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
Commuter Cars of Fort Pierce Running a huge scam Fort Pierce Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Auto Dealers: Commuter Cars Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Quantum Kopies This company lied to my self and husband a few times. Very upsetting. Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Quantum Kopies Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 04 2015
William Vinsko Attorney Bill Vinsko Took my retainer money for a complex custody case and did not work my case Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Lawyers: William Vinsko Attorney Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2015
PHEAA Levi Vaupel, Marc McGee The company said that they were an Obama student loan forgiveness program. Said fL Internet
Author: Eglin AFB , Florida Legal Services: PHEAA Internet