Your Search | mci a verizon company

Oct 09 2015
02:56 PM,, Not a real company, not real names, complete scam New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: New York, New York

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Warren Transportation, Co, Ltd, Warren Transportation Co. Invisible Company New York New York Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Warren Transportation, Co, Ltd New York, New York

Oct 09 2015
Dr David Williams Dr DAVID Williams website is in fact a rip off. They are okay as long as you don't decide to return something. Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr David Williams Internet

Oct 09 2015
Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Hellen Long Company sells 32 gig mp3 players that hold only 8 gig of data Guangdong China Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Oct 09 2015
Funtime processing center make you believe that for a registration fee, you will receive air faire or cruise at the cost of just taxes and fee Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Air Travel: Funtime processing center Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 09 2015
Choose Home Warranty Company claims the sent check out but never received call several time and still no check for claim Delta Colorado Author: Delta, Colorado Appliances: Choose Home Warranty

Oct 09 2015
Mastercraft Heating & Cooling Overcharging - Charged $304 for a $20 part. Redford Michigan Author: DeWitt, Michigan Home Improvements: Mastercraft Heating & Cooling Redford, Michigan

Oct 09 2015
JaneowenPR Jane owen, Janeowenpr JaneowenPR a scam, will do nothing but make empty promises and take your money without doing anything at all West Hollywood, CA , Uni California Author: , Internet Marketing Companies: JaneowenPR West Hollywood, CA , Uni, California

Oct 09 2015
check mate they offer free background reports and after pretending to do a lot of research they then make you pay for a simple report and keep wanting to add more sensitive background information thereby increasing the cost they work out of california Nationwide Author: tannersville, Pennsylvania Legal Services: check mate Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Finally rcvd a reposne Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
cobb emc Cobb emc is a very lowdown crooked company. They have fake customr service. The reps pretend to care but will do notging to help pr accomodate you with your issue.  smh marietta Georgia Author: acworth, Georgia Electrical Services: cobb emc marietta, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah Always A Sob Story! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York This is a complete lie, I never sold to this person Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Reflex Energy LLC Bullfeces company Sold me on a product that I did not even receive. Got a different product instead. Deltona Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Utility Companies: Reflex Energy LLC Deltona, Florida