Your Search | mci long distance

May 10 2016
Clone queens genetics Clone Queen Genetics aka CQ Genetic Brendon Kennedy aka Evan aka Jesse. I was a plant trimmer for them and they fired me for noresaon an didn't pay which chased me to loose my apartment  Nationwide Author: long beach, California Lawyers: Clone queens genetics Nationwide

May 09 2016
Kimball Sterling Auctions, Kimball M Sterling Inc, Kimball M Sterling Antiques, Kimball M Sterling Cane Expert,Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Expert, Kimball M Sterling Cane Appraiser, Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Appraiser Kimball M Sterling Estate Clean Out, Kimball M Sterling Knowingly Sold Fake Antique Canes He's A Cane Expert & Still Sells Fakes Johnson city Tennessee 40 Years in Business Author: Long beach, New York Liars: Kimball Sterling Auctions Johnson city, Tennessee

May 07 2016
Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a scam artist Dallas Internet Author: Long Beach, California Seminars: Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Internet

TracFone Extortion by TracFone to recover their loss Miami Florida
IC3 Complaint - Yes it is a TracFone fault Author: Raymore, Missouri Telephone Companies: TracFone Miami, Florida

May 06 2016
Nfa national fulfillment advisors This company claims that I have won money as long as I send them money and my signature I will receive the lump sum of 1,560,000.00 they want to steal my signature to commit fraud Jackson Heights New York Author: Eugene , Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Nfa Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Health Capital Investors Steve Nitsberg, Steven Nitsberg, HCI Keeps financial deals tied for long periods of time with no financial conclustion New York, New York Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Health Capital Investors Nationwide

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Walmart.com Security Breach - A Decade Long Cover Up Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 28 2016
Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

Apr 27 2016
GO THE DISTANCE CARLOS E IRENE They are so irresponsible, liars people ! BECARFUL !! Florida Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE Florida

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Dave Rude, Unprofessional and unethical to their long time customers. Broke my car, after paying thousands. Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Wyckoff, New Jersey

Apr 22 2016
Leesa Robinson Agency I should have Listened Nationwide Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Modeling Agencies: Leesa Robinson Agency Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
1040TAXBIZ REVIEW: 1040TaxBiz works very hard to quickly resolve any customer issues as they occur. 1040TaxBiz committed to client & consumer service. 1040TaxBiz fully understand success is based on quality of service & product value. Each client has unique requirements, expectations. 1040TaxBiz works to meet specific needs & to set realistic goals for startup & growth. *UPDATE: 1040 TAX BIZ recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Owner's Respond Author: , Nationwide Franchises: 1040 Tax Biz TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 1040taxbiz comprised of Solution Finders, tax experts, & leaders in respective fields. 1040taxbiz takes great pride in commitment to personal, professional growth of clients. 1040 Tax Biz' Partner first mentality is echoed in core values, & foundation of culture. 1040taxbiz' goal for each client/partner to receive value in relationship with 1040 Tax Biz. 1040taxbiz vigorously protects standard of excellence Indianapolis, Indiana