Your Search | mcm midland credit management first national credit

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet

Oct 24 2016
Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Titan Merchant Services Charles Cranston aka Merchant Services is a HORRIBLE salesman. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Lubbock, Texas

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Credit AdvisoryGroup Rip Off Credit Repair Company in Franklin Ave. Garden City New York Author: Hollis, New York Credit Services: Credit AdvisoryGroup Garden City, New York

Oct 24 2016
Adore Property Management, Inc. Vanda Henbree Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work with her Warning Vanda will steal your money do not work wi Los angeles Author: Beverly Hills , California Property Management: Adore Property Management, Inc.

Oct 24 2016
Medicredit TTTOGW01 ER Solutions Collecting Company Wixom Michigan Author: Dalzell, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Medicredit Wixom, Michigan

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
SkinNoir This company is a HUGE RipOff. Buyer Beware! SCAM, SCUM, THEIVES! Fountain Valley California Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 23 2016
06:07 PM William Mabra SCAMMER Bentonville Arizona This guy blackmailed me Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: Bentonville, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Be on the lookout for Trademark Management Group, it's a trap! Wall New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Employers: Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Wall, New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 23 2016
Best Buy Thieves Diamond Bar California Something is missing here Author: Diamond Bar, California Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Diamond Bar, California

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert aka Pseudo Detective - NOTHING you've said invalidates the credibility of this report. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide