MD 27 7 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: md 27 7
There may be more specific results for "md 27 7"
For more specific results for "md 27 7"
Showing 1-25 of 34,874 Found Reports For more specific results for "md 27 7"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
EISENHARDT BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET- SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Student 7 I made a purchase on July 28, 2017. They charged my card immediately and told me that I would receive my order in 2-3 weeks. It is now 2 months later, do not have my order and they will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Oakland Park, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Sep 25 2017
Student 7 Student7online Order Cat Condo-8 weeks and still did not receive. Internet Author: Danbury, Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Student 7 Internet

Sep 25 2017
Dealman Item purchased on 7/8/2017 Email of item has been shipped received on 10/8/2017 Today: 25/9/2017 nothing has been recieved yet. The only time that they replied on FB messenger, they said as long as I've emailed them, they will get back to me but nothing. Internet Author: Petaling Jaya, Other Clothing Stores: Dealman Internet

7, Report #1402009

Sep 24 2017
TorGuard 7 Day Refund Nonsense Internet
Author: Moscow, Other Internet Services: TorGuard Internet

8, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
John Stevenson's Lies Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Elly's World ELLY'S PROFESSIONAL STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENER X 1, HAD A ADD ON FACE BOOK , I ORDERED THE PRODUCT 7/23/2017 ORDER # 219 $49.97 but company call Woww fashion newark US-POS DDA took the money said it will be delivered 4-6 weeks, I remain the other site Spoofy was down. Newark Us- Po dda Internet Author: PANAMA, Florida Accounting: Elly's World Internet

Sep 21 2017
national cover nationalcovers.com 2270 cosmos ct ste 100 calsbad ca 920111-800-616-0599 We ordered a cover for our rv on 11/23/16 from national cover made by eevelle. it was a goldline with a 5 yr. warranty we looked at alot of covers and bought this one. on sept 3, 2016 we uncovered or rv the cover had two rips in it. we connected the company, took pictures, and filed a claim on the warranty. we were answered the next day with an email saying they would give us patches to cover the tears, if we responded asap. we responded with not wanting to patch a cover that was not even a year old. it was 7 days when i emailed and called again this time we were emailed an answer that our claim was not covered under thier warranty for replacement or repair. the company who offered patches now will not back thier warranty. I emailed asking for a supervisor to call us back but that took several more days. again we were told the tears were our fault and was no covered under thier warranty. i asked for another person higher up to contact us about this matter. they will no answer emails or phone calls. i looked at the better business bureau the reveiws on this company were the worst i wish i had checked her first. please beware of this company and their warranties. Internet Author: Mathews, Virginia RV Parts & Accessories: national cover Internet

Sep 21 2017
Elly'sworld I ordered a steamer flat iron on August 2,2017 and it's going on 7 weeks now and I have no product yet. Tried to email them and ask what's taking so long with my order. Shop is currently unavailable when u try to email them. I ordered from Facebook. Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Abusive Parents: Elly's Internet

Sep 21 2017
Quick Gear NY 424-255-5168 number for Quick Gear Optiona NY Multiple charges on my card when only one charge should have appeared. No product ever received. Charged $9.95 for next day delivery. That was September 7. This is September 21,2017. Fraudulent company! New York 09617 Internet Author: Walbridge, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Quick Gear NY Internet

Sep 20 2017
Ellys World They took $49.97 and put a fake phone number said free shipping takes 4-6 week and I never received it. It's been 7 weeks. Internet Author: Mexia, Texas Sales People: Ellys World Internet

Sep 20 2017
Lexus Lexus of Towson Peeling Paint on Lexus GX 460,7 years old 39,000miles Towson,MD Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Warranty: Lexus Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Derma Devine Eye  Made Devine Eye unauthorized use of my credit card, to send back product, must go through all kinds of waiting until I get refund 4-7 weeks. Or I could take a 75% credit back now and be done with it immediately. The company is a rip off. Internet Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Skin Care: Derma Devine Eye Internet

Sep 20 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Inc Stuck in a 8.99% interest rate Salt lake city Utah Wrong Author: East Orange, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Select Portfolio Servicing Inc Utah

Sep 20 2017
vroom/texas direct auto Fraud stafford Texas Where Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: vroom stafford, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah I used to own a RV repair a business here is some food for thought Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Just the facts Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 18 2017
First Cash Advance Jimmy Arthur ,Head of Processing Department, aka Jimmy Arthur Loan Adviser ,Loan Manager, Emailed me a loan offer on a 7 page pdf download for 5K to be repaid in 28 months at $200 per month! All I have to do is call Jimmy Arthur to set up but, when I called, phone rang 15 times, then, when answered, he wanted to know why I was calling him  Kingston New York Author: Ozark, Arkansas Loans: First Cash Advance Kingston, New York

Sep 18 2017
Skin Fresh MD False Advertizing St. Petersburg Internet Author: Saline, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Fresh MD Internet

Sep 18 2017
Dr. Paul vanek MD Vanek plastic surgery MENTOR OHIO SWINDLER SURGEON DISFIGURED ME!! Mentor Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Paul vanek MD Mentor, Ohio