ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: me
There may be more reports for "me"
For more results perform a general search for "me"
Showing 26-50 of 107,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Alamo Rental Car ALAMO Left me stranded! Deplorable employees! Slammed door in my face! Boca Raton Florida Alamo Cares Author: Mayfield Heights , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Boca Raton , Florida

Mar 25 2017
The Nature Company Natures own designs The Nature Company ripped me off! Internet Author: Jefferson , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: The Nature Company Internet

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

MAAS Computers ICloud unlock & tax evasion nothing pre-priced Toronto Ontario
Only Apple can unlock iCloud with Apple receipt and it's free Author: Toronto , Ontario Office Suppliers & Stationers: MAAS Computers Toronto , Ontario

Mar 24 2017
RBOXTV Bilked me out of $426. New Port Richy Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Computer Fraud: RBOXTV3703 Erin Brook

Mar 24 2017
vhealth charged me extra-did not honor return policy-i sent everything back-did not return money scottsdale Arizona Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Alternative Health: vhealth scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 24 2017
Instasmile Sebl group Scammed me out of 490 dollars said they couldn't make veneers and can send me 100 dollars of my money back.  Chicago Author: INDEPENDENCE, Missouri Dental Services: Instasmile

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Ask me two Send $940 BENIN REPUBLIC Nationwide
Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
Fast Caskets The company defrauded me of $1,000.00 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Liars: Fast Caskets Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
digitalbot.co scammed me for over $70,000 Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Software: digitalbot.co Internet