Your Search | me

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Classic Steering Supply owner: Andres Gonzalas Subjet took my order and did not send my order to me and would not answer my calls or emails-he is a thief lake Elsinor, California California Author: Chowchilla, California Auto Parts: Classic Steering Supply Internet

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Icravelashes Kavena Adamson, icraveboutique, EYECrave Lashes, Kay. Scammed me out of $750 for training Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC Nationwide
Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Icravelashes Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Bevy Reyes ebay user id:chevrolet103 Bevy Reyes scammed me on ebay. Ripped me off for a guitar case. Refuses to send even though I won. Nashville Tennessee additional INFO Author: sherman oaks , California Internet Fraud: Bevy Reyes Nashville , Tennessee

Oct 07 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden Scammed me out of $1,075.00 Internet Author: Spruce Pine, North Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Christopher Golden Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 07 2015
I need a I cleaned for them over 2 months ago they never paid me they got all my information, Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: I need a Nationwide

42, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Didnt pay me for a job. I filed a lien on the owners property. they will not pay Pasadena California
Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Pasadena, California

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Cleveland Pet Expo changed the date and place for the Expo and would not reimburse me for my cancellation even though they were sold out. Cleveland OHIO Nationwide Author: Willoughtby, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Cleveland Pet Expo Nationwide