Your Search | me

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

Full Sail University Full Sail Ripped Me Off winter park Florida
Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University winter park, Florida

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
woodprix or Ted's Woodworking woodprix scammed me Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: woodpix Internet

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they sold me a salvage suzuki samurai for 7.500 that they paid 500 dollars for with wrong milage lutz Florida Author: tampa fl, Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 22 2016
Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Klein Chiropractic Center MARISOL THE MASSAGE THERAPIST LEFT ME STRANDED IN THE PARKING LOT Boca Raton Florida I WROTE THIS REVIEW IN ANGER AND ON IMPULSE Author: Boca Raton, Florida Chiropractors: Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Boca Raton, Florida

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 21 2016
Infiniti of Fairfield momentumautogroup They tried to cheat me out of the quoted price that was agreed upon and were very disrespectful arrogant and humiliated me. Fairfield California
Author: San Francisco, California Auto Dealers: Infiniti of Fairfield Fairfield, California

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Debt Defense Services Took my money and did not perform the services they said they would. Also withheld IRS letter from me from 2014, causing me to be audited and owe the government over $1,000 in 2016. Maryland Author: Dry Branch, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Debt Defense Services

May 21 2016
PNC BANK Pnc Refused to give me my money PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida Author: Staurt, Florida Adoption Agencies: PNC BANK PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida

May 21 2016
Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Dennis Fitzsimmons, (678)871-5598, Craigslist Posting make $450 Attempted to scam me for $130 Internet Author: California Liars: Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Internet

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Key Bank KeyBank KeyBank is a spineless heartless bank charging me 30.24% interest on my card Nationwide
No THEY did NOT!!!! Author: Riverdale, Utah Banks: Key Bank Nationwide

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Stole my dog and ripped me off Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa , Florida Animal Services: Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Tampa, Florida