Your Search | me

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
sell and recycle did'n't, pay,rip me off,fraud,scam san francisco Californi Author: memphis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: sell and recycle San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2014
ADT Security Services Trying to stick me with $500 bill Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Home Security: ADT Security Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
jewelry unlimited ripped me off gold was a lot lighter than what was said atlanta Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Jewelry Stores: jewelry unlimited atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Anderson Law Group, Anderson Law Group They company filed a case against me with for an an oustatnding loan for $972 and I need to contact them within the next 48 hours or else a lawsuit will be downloaded against me and I will have to pay $972. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Anderson Law Group Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Global Assistance Program Sent me a book title the secrets to successful funding then charged me $89.95. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Assistance Program Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 12 2014
plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet Author: Morgantown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: plisco.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Bonnie Combs chretienne ouelette, pixie maguire, Christine Armstrong, Jamies Vaughn. Pretending to be me, writing false reports under my name, harrasement, fraud. Tulsa, Oaklahoma. Internet
Author: antrim, Other Internet Fraud: Bonnie Combs Internet

Jul 12 2014
Robert Allan Pallone DEADBEAT DAD ALERT, owes 4 children Child Support Freehold New Jersey, North Carolina and Florida Author: Rich Square, North Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Robert Allan Pallone Freehold, New Jersey

39, Report #1141929

Jul 12 2014
carpet masters & more Failed to pay me for work preformed which caused me to lien properties. Fraser Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: carpet masters & more Fraser, Michigan

Jul 12 2014
Southern elegance Staffing I have been working there for a month and everytime we get paid they don't give me all my hours. Savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Southern elegance Staffing Savannah , Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Tina Irving Caledonian Iberian Conections Under Brough Bay Ltd. we commission Clickingz to design and build a web site. There are already substantial records about the company on Rip Off report but Mr. Hassen has recently contacted me with abusive and threatening emails. The matter of any unpaid bills, if they exist, should be made through the court, not through harassment. Clearwater, Florida Florida Author: Canillas de Albaida, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Tina Irving Internet

Jul 12 2014
A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Forced me to pay for services not done Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Largo, Florida

Jul 12 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Falls Screen Printing Jay Brady Falls Screen Printing does terrible work, has cost me money & customers Little Falls New Jersey Author: EUGENE, Oregon Small Business Services: Falls Screen Printing Little Falls, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Vine Vera Casper , Wyoming

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
GLD MYSCORE BILLED ME 29.95 using my visa card automatic payment Internet TN Author: Round Rock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide