Your Search | me

Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
FLAWLESS BEAUTY and SKIN (Suzzy) Relumins Advance Glutathione vial 3500mg brought me to EMERGENCY!! Ocean Township New Jersey
Flawless Beauty and Skin has a case open with the FDA Author: rennes, Misc. Health Specialists: Flawless Beauty and Skin Ocean Township, New Jersey

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
LA FITNESS Personal Trainer lied and got me to sign a membership Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: LA FITNESS Pawtucket,

Oct 24 2016
07:58 AM Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
Tricia carey and Ebay financial department Robbed me Oskaloosa Iowa Author: Hallstead, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tricia carey Oskaloosa, Iowa

Oct 23 2016
Yuppy Puppy LAURA BEDARD TOTALLY SCAMMED ME Internet Author: RACINE, Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Internet

Oct 23 2016
Li Comm phone actress Internet LI COMM IS A VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK AND IT DOES PAY Author: Hemphill, Texas Strippers & Dancers: Li Comm Internet

Oct 23 2016
06:07 PM William Mabra SCAMMER Bentonville Arizona This guy blackmailed me Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: Bentonville, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
Home Depot Stealing without a gun La Quinta California Exercise reasonable care Author: PALM DESERT, California Liars: Home Depot La Quinta, California

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps ¬†Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
Invisishade , Invisishade,, smart film review Invisishade scammed me out of 25,000 dollars with defective smart film and sent me used damaged material that did not work. Customer service is horrible, worst product performance in the industry, did not honor defective product upon arrival, Do not use this company Los Angeles california Intenet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Invisishade , Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Author: Abilene, Texas Private Investigators: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York