Your Search | mechanics moto ab hadley & sons boyd hadley

Oct 12 2016
Shaw city engine 496 eBay engine purchase Fresno California Nationwide Author: Mt prospect , Illinois Auto Mechanics: Shaw city engine Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Cedric Arbaud at Vintech/Numero Design Took my money and didn't produce any designs Culver City California
Author: Irvine, California Auto Mechanics: Vintech/Numero Design Culver City, California

Oct 07 2016
1st Place Performance Jason Mott I shipped my motor and transmision to be rebuilt for $11000.00. he never did the work and charged my credit card fraudulent $32,000.00. and kept my engine an trans and lied to me that it was being returned by frieght which was lie because it was never returned along other parts,along with phone calls. Splendora Texas
1st PlacePerformance Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: 1st Place Performance Splendora, Texas

Oct 07 2016
far east customs George kouthouridis custom car shop. i don't think so! walpole Massachusetts Author: wrentham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: far east customs walpole, Massachusetts

30, Report #1332068

Oct 07 2016
Pep Boys Bait & switch, broke parts, recommended unnecessary work, lied, yelled at us and called us liars. Reduced wife to tears Lakewood Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Joe Chancellor Joe Chance Found Profit LLC The Last Conference LLC Rude Deceptive Evasive Thief No Integrity South Hadley Massachusetts Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Joe Chancellor Internet

Oct 03 2016
Auto Tire aka: Monro Muffler Buyers Beware Chesterfield, MO Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Auto Tire

Oct 03 2016
Thunderbolt motors Ict Houston Texas Author: Markham, Texas Auto Mechanics: Thunderbolt motors Houston, Texas

Oct 02 2016
Anything Auto And Marine''... Mobile Mechanic... Mobile Mechanic & Marine Warning !!! Largo Florida Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: Largo, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Kevin, Kevin's Mobile Mechanic Scammer, Stole Money, Didn't Complete Services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Taylor Made Mobile Mechanic Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 26 2016
Aspen auto Clinic Horrible experience for a oil change colorado Springs Colorado Maybe.... Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto Mechanics: colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 24 2016
Mobile mechanics Christopher Allan Rip off scam artist Neptune New Jersey
Author: Brick, New Jersey Mechanics: Mobile mechanics Neptune , New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Consumer Beware Dishonest Theifs West Worwick Rhode Island Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Rhode Island

Sep 15 2016
Zep TKO heavy duty hand cleaner Cleanest hand cleaner Author: California Mechanics: Zep TKO heavy duty hand cleaner

Sep 13 2016
High Mountain Classics, Owner - Victor Holtorf 1954 Porsche Engine Restoration and Rebuild SCAM Berthoud Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Mechanics: High Mountain Classics Berthoud, Colorado

Sep 11 2016
Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Beware! Beware! Buying a Vechicle Here! Anoka Minnesota Beware!!! Beware!!! Dumarks & Sons Auto Sales Author: HASTINGS, Minnesota Auto Dealer Repairs: Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Anoka, Minnesota

Sep 11 2016
AAMCO changed a part that didn't fix problem clifton New Jersey Author: paterson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: AAMCO clifton, New Jersey

Sep 09 2016
City Wide Engine Company as well as owner Lionel is a SCAM! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Auto Mechanics: City Wide Engine Chicago, Illinois

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide