Your Search | mechanics moto ab hadley & sons boyd hadley

Dec 20 2016
Chris Allen mobile mechanic Stole money from my elderly grandmother. He is a drug addict a liar and a thief. Howell New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Chris Allen mobile mechanic Neptune, New Jersey

Dec 20 2016
willies tire and auto out of town transmission failure, Forsyth Missouri
Author: Denton, Texas Mechanics: willies tire and auto Forsyth, Missouri

Dec 20 2016
Dustin Payne RP Auto Do Not Use RP Auto. Major Rip Off Artist Fredericksburg VIRGINIA Author: Stafford , Virginia Auto Mechanics: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Firearms Canada firearmscanada.com They will take your money for promoting your ad and then do nothing with it. Calgary, AB Internet Author: Whitby, Sporting Goods: Firearms Canada Internet

Dec 19 2016
Auto Tire Unscrupulous Mechanics tried to pull a fast one in regards to Thermostat. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Tire St. Louis, Missouri

Dec 17 2016
clewwho40 Shaw City Engines Backed out of no reserve auction of engine I won Fresno California
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Mechanics: clewwho40 Internet

Dec 17 2016
Florida Performance Machine Buddy Hendricks Motorsports Buddy Can't get work done on time then tries to charge you more for their mistakes Sanford Florida I feel for you. Author: Sanford, Florida Auto Mechanics: Florida Performance Machine Buddy Hendricks Motorsports Sanford, Florida

Dec 15 2016
wesley glisson b&w mobile auto THIEF AND SCAM ARTIST Acworth Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Mechanics: wesley glisson b&w mobile auto THIEF AND SCAM ARTIST Acworth, Georgia

Dec 13 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Michael DeanSara Adkins We told by Mr. Michael Dean that he had a buyer for our time share. I asked him up front if the buyer had been funded and he started telling. That didn't matter at the moment, he didn't know why people ask for that. It was hard to get him to call me back. I started telling him I did not feel comfortable doing business with him because he could not reply in a timely manner. When you did get him he was always on the road or at his sons soccoer practice. I tried contacting almost every day. He stop responding to me and only contacted my husband. He was at work so it was hard for him to speak with Michael Dean. I don't know if Michael Dean knew he was frauding when he ripped us off. All I can say is, he should be very afraid of what will happen to him. I will go after him a full arsenall. He can not hide from me. He does not to look over his shoulder but look in all directions. Pray for him because he has frauded a child of God and vengence is mine says, the Lord. Winchester Virginia Author: Laveen, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Holiday Property Group LLC Virginia

Dec 13 2016
Benjamin Helton - Austin Auto Medic Austin Auto Clinic, Benjamin Barchuh Took my money and ran. Ripoff. Paid for an unfinished job. Austin Texas Update Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: Benjamin Helton - Austin Auto Medic Internet

Dec 11 2016
Mobile mechanics Christopher AllanChristopher J Allan Christopher J Allan. Mobile Mechanics Neptune New Jersey
Author: Bradley beach, New Jersey Mechanics: Mobile mechanics Neptune, New Jersey

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 07 2016
Paramount Asset Management COMPANY DOESNT PAY Manassas Virginia File a mechanics lien against the property Author: Amesbury , Massachusetts Property Management: Paramount Asset Management Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Cellular Outfitter Sleazy Internet Author: Hadley, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ammco transmission Crooks, lair's, and Dumas's Inglewood California Author: Culver City, California Auto Mechanics: Ammco transmission Inglewood, California

Nov 28 2016
pep boys Too high an estimate Austelll Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Mechanics: pep boys

Nov 22 2016
Mike's Transmition Livermore Neglegent work could have led to death of my teenager! Livermore California Author: San Francisco, California Auto Mechanics: Mike's Transmition Livermore Livermore , California

Nov 21 2016
Pep Boys Costa Mesa California Author: Fresno, California Auto Mechanics: Pep Boys Costa Mesa Costa Mesa, California

Nov 17 2016
US Diesel Remanufacturing, US Diesel, USDR This is a genuine RIPOFF COMPANY Linden Michigan
It Is Still A Ripoff. Author: Kona, Hawaii Mechanics: US Diesel Remanufacturing Linden, Michigan

Nov 12 2016
All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Moving Companies: All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop JUAN Beware of this ripp off Body Shop, Will scam you out of your money! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 04 2016
TNT Towing and repair Gary Ripped off 3 transmission installs. Same problem frm 1st transmission that was in my Jeep grand Cherokee loredo. Beaver falls Pennsylvania Author: beaver falls, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: TNT Towing and repair Beaver falls , Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
Custom exhaust Janky businessman Lake Worth Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Mechanics: Custom exhaust Lake Worth, Florida