MEDIACOM CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mediacom cable
There may be more specific results for "mediacom cable"
For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Showing 26-50 of 3,575 Found Reports For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Comcast Technician Installation Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Cable TV: Comcast

Apr 22 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV charged credit card without authorization for an early termination fee I did not owe Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
DIRECTV Stole money out my account Nationwide Author: Youngstown , Ohio Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable MagneticPhoneCable.com Scam Mississauga, Ontario L4T1G3 Canada Internet
Author: Weston, Florida Telephones: Original Magnetic Phone Cable Internet

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Cox Communications - Internet COX Communications is the WORST Co on EARTH Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cable TV: Cox Communications - Internet Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Spectrum Deceptive Advertising Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
advertiseonmycar This is why your phone, cable and ISP provider bill is so high. Alpharetta Nationwide
Author: Duluth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: advertiseonmycar Nationwide

Maggie AT&T Author: Alabama Cable Companies: Maggie

Apr 12 2017
Directv Att Directv the front runner for the worst company in America Caliphony Nationwide Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Spectrum cable brighthouse formerly Spectrum cheated me also then abused me from billing the villages florida Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Suddenlink deceptive billing Dallas Nationwide Author: Terrell, Texas Cable TV: Suddenlink Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable I ordered 2 of these cables March 6th and DSL says they are in Frankfurt, Germany. I am in Mesa Arizona! MISSISSAUGA Ontario Author: Mesa, Arizona Telephones: Original Magnetic Phone Cable MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Mar 30 2017
Original Phone magnet cable Never got my product, company won't respond to emails MISSISSAUGA, ON L4T 1G3 CANADA Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Electronic Manufacturers: Original Phone magnet cable Internet

Mar 29 2017
Magnetic Phone Cable Ripped Off and never received magneetic phone cables Mississauga, Ontario Canada Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Telephones: Magnetic Phone Cable Internet

Mar 29 2017
thornton cable jay cableboxandmodem.com has worse customer service then comcast Internet Author: clementon, New Jersey Internet Fraud: thornton cable Internet

Mar 29 2017
At&t Direct Tv At&t Previous Direct TV Scam Newport Beach,Ca. Nationwide Well sorry to hear about this Author: Newport Beach, California Cable TV: At&t Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
DirecTV Trying to lure back customers with false promises Nationwide Author: New Jersey Cable Companies: DirecTV Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado

Mar 18 2017
MAGNETICPHONECABLE THEY SENT ME A MAGNETIC PHONE CABLE THAT DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES TO THEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND. Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MAGNETICPHONECABLE Internet