MEDIACOM CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mediacom cable
There may be more specific results for "mediacom cable"
For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Showing 26-50 of 5,624 Found Reports For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 07 2017
CABLEVISION OPTIMUM AKA. ALTICE REFUSED TO CREDIT ME FOR LATE FEES ASSESSED ON MY ACCOUNT, REFUSED TO ALSO CREDIT ME FOR BOX FEES WHICH VIOLATE THE ANTI-TRUST LAWS BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: CABLEVISION BETHPAGE, New York

Sep 06 2017
Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) Fraudulent Claims Author: garfield heights, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) Internet

Sep 04 2017
Spectrum Time Warner Free to Increase your Bill with each month city of industry California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Oxnard, California Cable TV: Spectrum city of industry, California

Sep 04 2017
AT&T Cellular Wireless AT&T offered a bundle payment for wireless, internet, & cable. We had no internet service entire time we were part of their cellular service. Atlanta, GA Georgia Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Cellular Wireless Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
WOW CABLE I cancelled my WOW account a year ago I've been trying for a year to get them to come disconnect a wire that is connected to my electrical box at the end of my backyard the wires no longer connected to my house but it is connected to a wire which is connected to electrical box they came out today 8 3117 and has to reschedule for a new type of technician to come ground The Wire I don't know what else to do I just need it removed because this is hazardous to the neighborhood now they're promising me they're going to come in 4 days they escalated it please help me get this resolved Columbus Ohio Wow Columbus Ohio **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Reynoldsburg Ohio, Ohio Cable TV: WOW CABLE Internet

Aug 30 2017
Comcast/Xfinity Deceptive information; paying for service I didn't know I had! ROSEVILLE California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Omission? Author: ROSEVILLE, California Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity ROSEVILLE, California

Aug 29 2017
Mediacom My landlord, Avalanche Investments, had a bulk account at mediacom, paying for basic cable tv since 2008. They took it out of their name, created unauthorized accounts, in each residents nMe, then charged us all for family plans! None of us authorized it, and Avalanche Investments tells us all that it wasnt their doing, but we all think it was and mediacom isnt talking. Lost my service today, and they want over $280 to restore it! Talk about ripoffs! Apache Junction Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Art Galleries: Mediacom Apache Junction, Arizona

Aug 27 2017
Verizon Communications Overbilling and Collections Issue New York New York Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Communications New York, New York

Aug 27 2017
Charter Communication corp. Cable,phone and internet Spectrum Credit Monsters Covington Nationwide Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Producers: Charter Communication corp. Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net infinity promo gift card /Dish/Hughes.netcombined promo offer gift card of $100 promised me a $100 gift card and it would take 6 to 8 weeks after i connected to there services.never recieved. I did get a hold of them once and the promised me another 50 gift card for my inconvience. after waiting and never recieving tryed to contact them back but to no avail sat on phone for 2 hours and many more other days but no one ever pics up it just continues to say they are still serving other cutomers and they will be with me shortly...NEVER DID THAT HAPPEN OR THEY ANSWER. INTERNET/VIRGINIA Author: Lignum, Virginia Cable TV: infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net ,

Aug 23 2017
Thornton Cable cable box ripoff Thornton Colorado Author: Harbor city, California Electronic Manufacturers: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com , Colorado

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Aug 09 2017
spectrum charter communication never no service,always out or not working albertville Alabama Author: albertville, Alabama Cable TV: spectrum albertville, Alabama

Aug 08 2017
ATT ATT - Deceptive Sales Tactics, Wont Confirm Payments Received, Service/Support Unwilling to Resove Disputes.......play dumb Nationwide Author: Ohio Cable TV: ATT Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Spectrum Cable Lied Nationwide Author: Lancaster, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 07 2017
ATT Uverse Continue to charge me for return equipment. I switched from ATT Uverse to Direct. Returned equipment. Verified information with customer service. Some represenatives says returned now others say it is not returned. It has been 1 year. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Cable TV: ATT Uverse Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Dishnetwork Dish No refund Englewood Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Cable TV: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Direct TV- Century link Century Link. century link bundle constant over billing. failure to pick up equipment Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cable TV: Direct TV- Century link Mesa, Arizona

Aug 02 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet