MEDIACOM CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mediacom cable
There may be more specific results for "mediacom cable"
For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Showing 26-50 of 3,598 Found Reports For more specific results for "mediacom cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Cogeco Scam, Overcharging, unable to cancel, diabolical customer service burlington Ontario Author: Smithville, Ontario Cable TV: Cogeco burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Cable TV: Century link

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
Spectrum Took cable payment out of my acct without permission
Author: Prairie village, Kansas Adult Web Site: Spectrum

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 10 2017
magnetphonecable.com Ordered a android magnetic phone cable on January 15 2017 and it never arrived. Company said it's address is in West Seneca New York Author: West Seneca, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: magnetphonecable.com West Seneca, New York

May 09 2017
WoW cable internet service Wow cable internet service are theives Columbus Ohio Author: Hammond, Indiana Internet: WoW cable internet service Columbus , Ohio

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut

37, Report #1372004

May 08 2017
Greater Illinois Moving Service Marc Dudgeon Original Magnetic Cable Ixonia NEW York
Author: Ixonia, Wisconsin Telephones: Greater Illinois Moving Service Ixonia, Wisconsin

May 06 2017
AAA Collections Rip Off Artist Never sent a letter from cable company that i suppose to owe $$$ Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet: AAA Collections Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 05 2017
original magnetic phone cable, A N & Associates FlorenceScovel's, Rama Deals Took the money,never heard from them again until I hunted them down saying I want a refund..paypal no help. Buffalo New York Author: BATTLE GROUND, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: original magnetic phone cable Buffalo, New York

May 05 2017
AOL.com Preys on Elderly. Billed our Elderly Dying father for 2 decades of Needless internet. He had DSL/Cable Internet Author: Internet Internet Service Providers: AOL.com Internet

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

May 04 2017
spectrum monopoly that needs oversite queensbury New York Author: Queensbury, New York Cable TV: spectrum queensbury, New York

May 03 2017
SPECTRUM CABLE CABLE AND INTERNET SERVICE OhiO Author: KENTON, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: SPECTRUM CABLE ohio

May 02 2017
Shopify Magnet phone Cable Magnetic phone cable scam Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopify internet

Apr 28 2017
DIRECTV DirectTV Employee Name Blair #40798 Broke the Contract by Changing the Contract, also Manipulate the Contract to DirectTV's Needs. Carol Stream IL Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cable TV: DIRECTV Colorado

Apr 28 2017
AT&T uverse They have overcharged my Att bundle and shut off the TV. Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Cable TV: AT&T uverse Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Magneticphonecable.com Ripoff cable company West Seneca New York Author: Avon, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephen Read Avon, Connecticut

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Comcast Technician Installation Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Cable TV: Comcast