Your Search | medical provisions.com

Dec 18 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

2, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

3, Report #1195520

Dec 15 2014
Vibrant'e Eye Creme free trial shipping 4.95 they charged me 89.85 after 7 days no return phone number did not agree to this. no payment agreement or returns sents Internet Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Medical Personnel: Vibrant'e Internet

4, Report #1194719

Dec 11 2014
Habitat for Humanity of Missouri I sat in a chair that was for sale and the leggs broke ,huge medical bill from brain injury.trying to get out there responsabilty. kansas city Missouri Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Improvements: Habitat for Humanity of Missouri kansas city, Missouri

5, Report #1194458

Dec 10 2014
BeActiveBrace.com will not let you talk to anyone. only wants you to enter your credit card number. said some monitors all calls. someone not listed Internet Author: Carefree, Arizona Medical Supplies: BeActiveBrace.com Internet

6, Report #1194372

Dec 10 2014
Prescription Billing Services Redline Medical 100% Rip-off SCAM San Ysidro CA Author: Gainesville, Florida Pharmacies: Prescription Billing Services Internet

7, Report #1194197

Dec 09 2014
Plymouth Direct, Inc. Deceptive TV Advertising Montgomeryville Pennsylvania Author: Ridgeville, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Plymouth Direct, Inc. Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1194083

Dec 09 2014
Preston Family Practice Guy Chandler does not comply with the Texas Medical Board standards Dallas Texas Author: Texas Doctors: Preston Family Practice Texas

9, Report #1193939

Dec 08 2014
Disabled American Veterans DAV Sent me to a FALSE REpresentative to do a Medical rating for Pension Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Disabled American Veterans Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1193866

Dec 08 2014
VA Hospital VA Medical Center Misdiagnosis Stage 4 Cancer, Bi-Polar Disorder Decatur Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hospitals: VA Hospital Decatur, Georgia

11, Report #1193812

Dec 08 2014
Doctor Faye Snyder Warning!! Scam Services from Dr. Faye Snyder and The Parc Foundation Granada Hills California Author: Orange County, California Medical Expert Witness: Doctor Faye Snyder Granada Hills, California

12, Report #1193730

Dec 07 2014
The Kennel Klub, Houston Texas The Kenbel Klub LTD DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG HERE. We took our two dogs there recently for 4 nights. I felt when we dropped them off that something was askew...just a strange vibe of mismanagement and overall not orderly etc. But nothing prepared us for when we got dogs......The smaller dog's bedding was in bag and literally soaking/dripping in urine. The larger dog's blanket was washed but was shredded from him not getting outside enough.... The worst part is that they were not sorry at all when we expressed concern about urine soaked bedding. THE WORST PART IS THAT BOTH DOGS NOW HAVE KENNEL COUGH AND THE LAB IS IN CRITICAL SHAPE- CURRENTLY IN DOG HOSPITAL HOOKED UP TO IV. We will be suing them for cost of medical care of dogs and ruined bedding..... DO NOT USE THIS PLACE Houston Texas Author: Allen, Texas Dog Breeders: The Kennel Klub, Houston Texas Houston, Texas

13, Report #1193426

Dec 07 2014
Dr. Terry McColins aka Tewure Dasi Rick Kirkpatrick Fake Doctor advertising hydrogel butt injections!!! Scam!! Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Dr. Terry McColins aka Tewure Dasi Internet

14, Report #1193360

Dec 05 2014
Canadian-Steroids.com King Supplier Does not send items after accepting payment Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Medical Personnel: Canadian-Steroids.com Internet

15, Report #1193196

Dec 04 2014
MTM transportation MTM non-medical emergency transportation MTM does not may its contracted providers in a timely manner. They will give you the run-around telling you to call your provider rep and then that rep tells you to call MTM provider hotline. They will tell you that they have sent the check in the mail and know that it was not mailed at all.Lake St. Louis, Missouri 63367 Nationwide Author: mt vernon, Texas Government Services: MTM transportation Nationwide

16, Report #1193181

Dec 04 2014
Gerald Green / PBC Medical weight loss BUYER BEWARE SCAMMER GERALD GREEN WOODLAND HILLS carson California Author: Irvine, California Weightloss Programs: Gerald Green carson,

17, Report #1193177

Dec 04 2014
Lifeback Enterprises LLC William Cavalieri Sr. William Cavalieri Jr. Robert Cavalieri Fails to pay employees as agreed to, make people wait over 60 days to receive pay. Odessa Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Medical Supplies: Lifeback Enterprises LLC Odessa, Florida

18, Report #1193066

Dec 04 2014
Seneca Skin Care Seneca Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Laboratories: Seneca Skin Care Internet

19, Report #1192801

Dec 03 2014
Summit Medical Group They coded my lab tests incorrectly and I was charged over $180 when the tests were always paid for in the past. Since Summit took over they are ripping people off. Berkeley Heights New Jersey Author: East Rutherford, New Jersey Physicians: Summit Medical Group Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

20, Report #1192308

Dec 01 2014
Dr. Timothy McKinney Athena Women's Medical Center Damaged me beyond hope Turnersville New Jersey Author: Millville, New Jersey Doctors: Dr. Timothy McKinney Turnersville, New Jersey

21, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

22, Report #1191468

Nov 25 2014
Physicians Choice Billing Service Quasi Medical Billing Company Liberty Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Physicians Choice Liberty Lake, Washington

23, Report #1191382

Nov 25 2014
Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet Arlington Infectious Disease Associates Ordered treatment and then refused to treat - Medical Malpractice Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Doctors: Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet Arlington, Texas

24, Report #1190736

Nov 22 2014
Men's Medical Clinic Lies, lies, lies Detroit MICHIGAN Author: Troy, Michigan Physicians: Men's Medical Clinic Nationwide

25, Report #1190595

Nov 21 2014
Pure Health VitaFirm, and EyeBorn; facial creams. Sent for free sample, paid $4.95 s/h, then got charged for $190.00 for both items! Savannah Georgia, USA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Pure Health Internet