Your Search | medical network

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 14 2016
Preferred Homecare Untimely delays for needed medical equipment repairs Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Medical Supplies: Preferred Homecare Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

31, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Detoxforless Want to pass a u/a test don't use this companies products. Internet
Author: Gun Barrel city, Texas Medical Laboratories: Detoxforless Internet

Aug 10 2016
Wow Airlines I made the mistake of purchasing tickets with Wow Airlines. Wow, I really got screwed! I had to cancel my flight due to a medical emergency.  Nationwide Oh brother... Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Wow Airlines Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Navicure Inc Navicure Medical Billing Complaint and TERRIBLE Experience Duluth Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Health Insurance: Navicure Inc Duluth, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Med Laser Depot Laser Trader online Medical Laser Sales Office Palm Beach, Florida Author: valencia, California Medical Supplies: Med Laser Depot Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Off Lease Laser Miami Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser Miami, Florida

39, Report #1199977

Aug 09 2016
Off Lease Laser David Stern Sent my laser in for repair, Owner sold it to another customer Miami,  Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser Miami, FL , Florida

Aug 09 2016
Transcend MiniCPAP Charged me almost $1000 and they will not talk to me or refund my money a month later. Roseville Minnesota Nationwide Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Medical Supplies: Transcend MiniCPAP Nationwide

41, Report #1200190

Aug 09 2016
off lease laser david stern easy to pay, but don't expect your laser to be as described miami florida Author: monterey, California Medical Supplies: off lease laser Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

Animas - Dexcom G4 Medical Device Failures Mississagua Ontario Nationwide
Author: Toronto, Ontario Medical Supplies: Animas Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Main Clinic Supply Mark Luther and Leo Castro Will Promise Anything To Make The Sell. Rochester Nationwide Update Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Main Clinic Supply Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

48, Report #1320930

Aug 05 2016
cannabisseeds.com They promised our order within 8 days. We never got the order. Then we finally, after waiting weeks; got a couple seeds that were really rotten. Never got a refund after many emails and phone calls. Warwickshire England, United Kingdom Author: Ellenton, Florida Medical Supplies: cannabisseeds.com Nationwide

49, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

50, Report #1320707

Aug 04 2016
Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Do Not Buy The Automatic Fall Detection Plan Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Internet