Your Search | medicus 20

1, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Premier Marketing Solutions No pay for more than 20 hours work. Fairfax Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Premier Marketing Solutions Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Requested $20 to mail me $3,900,000.00 award, scam Babylon Ny Author: Stella , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates NY

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
NPF Processing Department Said I won $1,200,000.00 but I must send them $20 to recieve it. Plainview NY Nationwide Author: WAYNESBURG, Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Processing Department nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
sps harassment about address that happened 20 yrs ago macclenny Nationwide Author: macclenny, Florida Property Management: sps Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
American Web Loan I Did not apply for a loan 7/20/2016 Ponca City, OK 74601 Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates I received a letter with an authentic certificate of winning 3.9 million dollars. All I had to do was return the page with my information and $20. Looked very legitimate so i researched the company and noticed it was reported multiple times as a scam. Babylon New York Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates claimed I had won 3900 000.00 $ but I had to pay them 20 $ as a fee . Of course I did not send them the fee .I believe they should be investigated by the FBI for consumer fraud Babylon New York Author: Vineland, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose and Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Jul 19 2016
TASTING ROOM TASTINGROOM BY LOT 18 scam me out of my money from my debt account without my authorization of $184.00 which I cancel my membership on March 7, 2016 before the date of March 20 2016 by email to this company. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Breweries & Wineries: TASTING ROOM Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Jul 18 2016
20/20 FINANCIAL--Michael Bond Michael Bond, Mike Bond HARRASSMENT!!!!! BIG TIME!!!! Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Employers: 20/20 FINANCIAL--Michael Bond Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
NPF Dave Barrett Checks schedule for release for $1,2000,000.000 will be released to me but I need to send them $20 Plainview New York
Author: New orleans, Louisiana Liars: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 12 2016
Javitch and Block 20 years later...they sue Cleveland Ohio You are in way over your head Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Collection Agencies: Javitch and Block Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 12 2016
Wheresmytutor.com Justin C. Ketcham Justin Ketcham is scamming tutors, $20 at a time. Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Tutoring: Wheresmytutor.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
oldvegas slots i play old vegas slots for fun everyday i was playing last night snd had over 20 thousand credits but when it was time for my daily spin i won 1500 credits and it took my twenty thousand Internet Author: tiptonville, Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: oldvegas slots Internet

Jul 07 2016
Linclon The owner of the company is nothing but a complete ripoff and liar. In my 20+ In corporate life, I have never come across a more deceitful individual as Lincloln, please make sure that if you are looking for products or services in any arena that this company claims to handel, don't walk, run away as fast as you can! Tampa Florida Out of 100's of Office Furniture Sales You must know you cant please everyone Author: treasure island, Florida Interior Decorators: Cubicles2go Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have done business with Sandy for 20 years, she always Author: Tustin, California Questionable Activities: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings. San Diego, California

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 02 2016
First American Home Buyeras protection fahw.com 6/20/2016- Called fahw to inspect A/C that is is 24 years old as it is not blowing cool air. They sent a contractor (Seabreez) and did inspection who stated system is fine (no leak), thermostat working, fan working, and trwisting/wiggling the electrical wires by the furnace. Handed me an invoice that states 24V line broken.inside wall. Fahw denied without sending me a witten report Los Angeles, California Author: SFV area, California Consumer Services: First American Home Buyeras protection Nationwide