MEDICUS 20 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicus 20
There may be more specific results for "medicus 20"
For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Showing 1-25 of 23,096 Found Reports For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
NeuLift, Neueye took a survey online they had Amazon on the survey was told take the survey and would get product from Neulift FREE ..just pay shipping 7.99 ...NEULIFT then took 358.00 out of my Checking account as recurring payment in 4 different amounts Totaling 358.00 called NEULIFT was hung up on twice put on hold for 20 min Neulift will not reimburse me my money California Internet Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLift, Neueye Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
GT Traders Group Guaranty & Trust Traders Group I entered into agreement for him to trade on forex for me in which I pay him 20%. But soon after maturity of 1 month after trading the profits of $10,000 was not given to me and in all I lost $2,500 in my cost of investment Gulfport Mississippi Internet
Author: Singapore, Wyoming Brokerage Companies: GT Traders Group Internet

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret ripped me off. Company took my money and never sent my order. Ordered on 6/20/2017, received confirmation email and that was it. 7 weeks and no reply to emails sent inquiring about my order. Internet
Author: Chicago Suburbs , Illinois Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 05 2017
essfds.co.uk On 9/14/16 I placed an order with essfds.co.uk and to date 03/20/17 I have never received the merchandise. Contacted company via their website numerous times and they fail to respond. They ripped me off for apprxoimately $284.00 with shipping. Internet Author: Weldon Spring, Missouri Clothing Stores: essfds.co.uk Internet

Aug 05 2017
american precision arms sold me a piece of junk rifle georgia Internet The must be a hoax Author: RIVERSIDE , California Guns & Ranges: american precision arms Internet

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent Florida

Aug 04 2017
American Homes 4 Rent Extremely hot and humid and won't fix air conditioner, takes 2-20 times for repairs in this home. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
NeuLift EyeRebuildline, Cshopinnova, BeautyPl, NeuLift Skin Instant Wrinkle Reducer Faked a cancelation, then sent a bill for 20 times the original cost without even sending product, then rebilled at higher amount with product and refused to issue RMA. Fight these theives. Internet ads / Amazon / California
Author: Milton, Florida Skin Care: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

13, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
kra'sa by Envisage skin international This company is a rip off. they will not give you a full refund. They make it sound like you should know that after you get your free sample you automatically get a monthly subscription to these products. Mind you now where does it state this. You get a refund minus $20 restocking if you have not opened the product NO FULL REFUNDS> St Petersburg Florida Author: Bangor, Maine Credit Card Fraud: kra'sa St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Faster Money from Meta Bank I had a pre authorization for $ 175.00 at a gas station and when i called in to see when this money will be put they told me 7 - 10 days well still no money put back on my card...dispute now telling me 20 days Donna Tx Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Places & Information: Faster Money from Meta Bank Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Sterns bank Charged me 20% late fee Albany Minnesota Author: Lilburn, Georgia Financial Services: Sterns bank Albany, Minnesota

Jul 31 2017
Southern Oregon Credit Services INc Brian WatkinsGene Summers HIPAA Violations medford Oregon ReplyThis message originally read on 8/1/2017 Complaint: 12301826 I am rejecting this response because: While I appreciate the apology, accepting NO RESPONSIBILITY for their actions is not appropri Author: Cave Junction, Oregon Questionable Activities: Southern Oregon Credit Services INc medford, Oregon

Jul 31 2017
DiDi Turnowski Realtor Without Ethics - RUN AWAY! Right now in my small MFG housing community there are FOUR PEOPLE SUEING DIDI TURNOWSKI, realtorI believe she was in collision with the home inspector she recommended who took 20 minutes to inspect my double wide and prounced it without problems. The ne Lies and Misrepresents Properties She is Realtor For Riverhead New York Author: Riverhead, New York Realtors: DiDi Turnowski Realtor Without Ethics - RUN AWAY! Riverhead, New York

21, Report #1202315

Jul 31 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Alumni are part of Windsor University School of Medicine’s present and future. It is important to maintain that connection, no matter where life takes us. By maintaining connections, taking advantage of opportunities to learn, and by keeping our memories close to our hearts, alumni are the most important asset of the university. Many graduates of Windsor University are either successful practicing physicians or are currently in residency in various specialties and at various reputable teaching hospitals across the United States and Canada.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why didn't I listen to the bad reviews? Author: Frigate Bay, New York Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support.

Jul 31 2017
DHLC Mobius Capital, Inc Jacqueline Rice in the last week DHLC is a rip off company! They tied me up in a 12mo. term loan on my new home with a 20% interest rate. And within a years time they tried to foreclose on my house! I am currently fighting them in court to protect my home!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!! You will be in for a lot of heartache!!!! If I could give them 0 stars I would! They are modern day swindlers and loan sharks packaged as a nice helpful company!!! LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!! They have completely taken advantage of me!!!! All of this after I gave them $452,000 cash as collateral! UNREAL! Dallas Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Loans: DHLC Dallas, Texas

Jul 29 2017
Rick McGaha Magnolia Design Group Total SCAM. Took our money and spent it on horse! Was in jail for fraud!! Holy crap. Alpharetta Georgia
Rick McGaha scammed my neighbor and I as well Author: Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide