MEDICUS 20 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicus 20
There may be more specific results for "medicus 20"
For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Showing 1-25 of 3,377 Found Reports For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 20 2017
Viamorous/AquaVo This was supposed to be two free products to try and after 30 days if did not want could cancel account; however, ordered on 06-05-17 and on 06-20-17 they charged my account for almost $200.00.I DO HOPE A LAWSUIT IS BROUGHT AGAINST THEM. Englewood, Co Nationwide Author: BENTON, Arkansas Skin Care: Viamorous/AquaVo Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
American Home Shield AHS American Home Shield, did not repair my air conditioner after calling numerous of times. I have a daughter with special health care needs who lives in our home, having air during the summer months in Las Vegas is essential. As of June 20, 2017 American Home Shield has not contract me to resolve the issues. Memphis Tennessee Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: American Home Shield AHS Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 18 2017
Newlookexporters.com Shivaskh Babbar, Ankur Tagore I Ordered 20 Bundles Of Hair And Never Got It Chennai, India Internet
Author: Westland, Michigan Sales People: Newlookexporters.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 13 2017
Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Christine Boger Around January of this year, Christine Contacted me via mail about helping settle a debt I was being sued for. We met, at Whole Foods, and she explained the process to me. She presented herself as a certified debt negotiator and claimed to usually get a settlement for about half of what was owed. I, believing this story, gave her $250 for representation. Over the next few month, I would relay contacts from the Plaintiff's attorney she assured me the matter would be taken care of. I now know, she did nothing. She exists to siphon what little precious commodity her clients have to enrich herself. Austin Texas Amendment to initial report Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Attorneys & Legal Services: Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Austin, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Frigidaire I bought a BRAND NEW frigidaire refrigerator 2/20/2017. It hasn't worked since I bought it. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Frigidaire Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 09 2017
Inmateaid.com Paid this company for phone usage for a friend inside. Never received a phone call, he was never notified of the minutes i purchased . Then they bill me again the next month. I called at least 20 times , left one voicemail. I never received a phone call b Inmateaid.com are ripping me off! Internet Author: Lockport, New York Customer: Inmateaid.com Internet

Jun 05 2017
The Loan Depot Was not told that if I paid my title loan off early I would still have to pay back the full interest on the loan. I am paying it off 20 days early. Spring TX Author: Spring, Texas Cash Services: The Loan Depot Spring, TX

Jun 01 2017
BEAR MOUNTAIN LLC 338 MAIN ST PO BOX 1503 NEW TOWN, ND 58763-1503JASON WALL338 MAIN STPO BOX 1503NEW TOWN, ND 58763-1503Established Date: May 20, 2015USDOT Number: 2348771 State Carrier ID Number: MC/MX/FF Number(s): MC-847216 NEW TOWN North Dakota Author: Vancouver, Washington Trucking Companies: BEAR MOUNTAIN LLC NEW TOWN, North Dakota

May 30 2017
shaw carpet We replaces 20 year old Karistan carpet with Shaw carpet, which is worse than replaced carpet after less than two years. Dalton Georgia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: shaw carpet Dalton, Georgia

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide avanti Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

17, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 22 2017
PURE CBD Like other before me, I now see, I ordered a free sample bottle of CBD tincture and paid the $5.95 shipping and handling fee. I thought that was the end of it. I received the bottle about a week ago and today, May 20, 2017, I see that they have charged my account the sum of $79.95. I did not sign up for autoship or for any other product(s) they may sell. And the phone number on the bottle is absolutely useless. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Winona, Mississippi Alternative Health: PURE CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
TjHin Franky from His Chinese website & LinkedIN Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 21 2017
Family Chateaux RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Family Chateaux | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. The Family Chateaux is dedicated to providing their network a safe platform to access internally sourced intelligence; to include strategic peer introductions and invitations to private events. Family Chateaux receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux made a serious commitment to provide 100% client satisfaction and has improved their policies, by requiring all new clients/members that are not known to the community, pass reference and background checks and can verify income. This will insure that they have taken necessary precautions so that when Investors attend our events they feel safe, confident and secure when working with the Family Chateaux.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Westlake Village , California

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Family Roots' clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Family Root’s. Family Roots dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Family Roots/Military Achievements recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Selling to the US Military Author: Dallas, Texas Kiosks: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Family Roots Inc fully committed to customer satisfaction. Family Roots implemented strategic changes ensuring customers 100% satisfied with products, service. Family Root’s guarantees 100% satisfaction to all customers. Offering 100% refund for any unsatisfied customer. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Family Roots Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Family Roots Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ridiculous and Utter Terrible Explaination Author: , Internet Specialty Stores: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Internet

May 07 2017
atlastglobalcompany ttoption wire 16k and recall 20 k two times sent the money after isend the wire info with the name jake brown on april 7 never heard from him evr again amsterdam Internet Author: Internet Investment Brokers: atlastglobalcompany Internet