Your Search | medicus 20

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Able Housing Valerie Gomez Wes handyman after 20 hours of work, materials out of my pocket and now four months later STILL NOT PAID! Rosewell Georgia Author: Dexter City, Ohio Home Improvements: Able Housing Rosewell, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER - MARK LUCKENBAUGH - WEB 20 RANKER - SCAM ARTISTS BLACKHAT SEO STAY AWAY!!! Mcsherrystown, P Internet
Author: Mcsherrystown, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: LOCAL CLIENT TAKEOVER Internet

Jan 09 2017
Fairwinds Credit Union, Reesha (Customer Service Manager) ATM gave me credit for $20 and ate the other $100 and didn't give me a receipt but said on deposit screen unavailable at this time Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Fairwinds Credit Union Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet outdoorsonline.com I ordered a 20 oz yeti tumbleron December 12 and then a 30 oz yeti tumbler on December 19 and have not recieved either of the produts. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Vici, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Camping and fishing outlet SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box online for $21.99 on 11/20. It never arrived. I have emailed 4x with no response. Internet
Author: San Jose, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 04 2017
Medicus Marketing / Interactive Business Development Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Trailers: Medicus Marketing / Interactive Business Development Houston, Texas

Jan 03 2017
local03 USA 1-888-534-1393 (Out of USA 9# from any access number)USA 1-888-887-3132UK 44-20-351-494-04Brasil 55-11-39584340Australia 61-284172282 they take credit details on phone and start charging for nothing Internet Author: gloucester, Alabama Communications & Networking: local03 Internet

Jan 03 2017
Acceptance Capital Mortgage, Louisville Ky Charged me for an appraisal for an FHA loan prior to the file number being issued and used stall tactics to delay my loan for 4 months. I was approved by another lender after dumping Acceptance Capital Mortgage in 20 days. Louisville Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Mortgage Brokers: Acceptance Capital Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 31 2016
Official Cowboy NFL Shop Advertise free shipping then charge $20 for shipping and more charges for who knows what Internet Author: Niota, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Official Cowboy NFL Shop Internet

Dec 30 2016
fashionrotita .Irina Rusanova Customers, the product you will receive is very different from the picture. And read the return policy before you will risks to order.This company is not Amazon:-.I had very unpleasant experience with my order: time of delivery was more then 3 weeks, size is not L, look different from picture and they only want to refund 20% of money Internet  Author: Cascade Locks, Oregon Clothing Stores: fashionrotita Internet

Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Wonder hearing aid Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Mypix2 Mypix2.com Ordered a canvas in May 2016 no delivery they keep saying its in production. After emailing about 20 times I decide to report to BBB this company is scamming Apex North Carolina Author: West Hollywood , California Appliances: Mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe On 11/24/16, I placed an order. I received an email confirmation from Co. and was told that the order was getting ready to be shipped. My credit card was charged for the purchase. As of 12/20/16, I have not received nor heard back from Co. Internet Author: Ionia , Michigan Party Planners: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
99 Santa They Promised delevery before Christmas and it is 12/20 and the product has not left china. West Seneca New York Author: Webster, New York Cameras & Video: 99 Santa West Seneca, New York

Dec 19 2016
High class universe Ordered 3 puppy banks November 20 never received and no response when emailed back. Internet Author: AURORA, Colorado Attorneys General: High class universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada