aroused

Your Search | medicus 20

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Lucrazon Global Lucrazon Spent $5000 on Business Units that have earned me less than $20 in 4 months. Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Lucrazon Global Irvine, California

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Alpha Networks LLC Reginald Terrell AlexanderCharles Ricky Downs If a 20 year friend did this to me, what would they do to you? Atlanta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Investment Brokers: Alpha Networks LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
ufs marketing I also paid 3250 for 20 guaranteed appointments. I only got 15 and they weren't even qualified.They kept telling me they would complete my order but never followed through.I'm in NY why dont we all file a class action suit against them ufs marketing lies medina Ohio Author: ronkonkoma, New York Financial Services: ufs marketing medina, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
Legacy Collect Calls Used pay phone with credit card in Mendocino Woodlands. was charged about $20 per very brief calls. No rates were listed. had over $100 billing. this CANNOT be legal!!! Want my money refunded cypress California Author: new york, New York Telephone Companies: Legacy Collect Calls cypress, California

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
GE CAPITAL ADAM ASK ME TO PURCHASE A GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR $150 AND WE WOULD GET A 2000 LOAN BUT THEN WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR INSURANCE OF $138 THEN IN 20 MINS WOULD HAVE THE MONEY WIRED TO OUR ACCOUNT.tHEN WAS TOLD THERE WAS A PROBLEM WIRING THE MONEY AND THE LOAN DEPT WOULD WORK ON IT AND I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AT ALL. Nationwide Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: GE CAPITAL Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Midland national life insurance company they canceled my policy after I had started it and paid by allotment when I was 24, after 20, now I am 48 sioux falls South Dakota
Author: Cameron, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Midland national life insurance company sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 01 2014
20/20 Companies BEWARE! Horrible Management, Don't Pay, Embarrassment to Professionals, Put You in Danger, Sloppy, Unorganized, Misleading, Worst than used car salesman. Fort Worth Texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Communications & Networking: 20/20 Compaies Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
Author: Marina, California Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Parts: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Jun 26 2014
NYSEG Ithaca, NY Customers for over 20 years, horrible customer service, terrible online payment option Binghamton New York Author: Spencer, New York Property Management: NYSEG Ithaca, NY Binghamton, New York

15, Report #1081966

Jun 25 2014
Classic Custom Plating Brought in a $3,000 fan for dent removal. One dent turned into 20 small cottage cheese dents Bethany Oklahoma
Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Classic Custom Plating Bethany, Oklahoma

Jun 25 2014
McAfee Total Protection Rebate Program Bought product 1-21-14 because it had a $20 rebate offer. Santa Clara California Author: wilson, North Carolina Software: McAfee Santa Clara, California

Jun 23 2014
gld myscore Charged me approximately 20 times for services I did not request or receive. Internet Author: Pewee Valley, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: gld myscore Internet

Jun 23 2014
Cash in Your Laptop AW Tech GroupDiscountedLaptopParts (On Ebay) Steals your computer from you with a high quote- and then once they receive it- over you about 20% of original quote fabricating that there are tons of issues with laptop- FAILED to erase private info off hard-drive- Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Computer Manufactures: Cash in Your Laptop Internet

Jun 21 2014
Liberty loanUSA Gmail.com Kevin Lloyd and Michael Davis @ 510-550-1274 ask ffor160.00 to see if i can pay loan on6/18/14 green dot card i use M& T bank card and $95.00 and 6/20/14 $120.00 ONGREEN DOT i have not receive ioan from Michael Davis they my money of $375.00 as of 6/20/14 and need $139.00 to payoff state Maryland to get loan ineed my money i talk to michael davis 6/21/14 he will not return my money there no loan. he just rip-off money Oakland California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Financial Services: Liberty loanUSA Gmail.com Oakland, California

Jun 20 2014
Anzio Iron Works the biggest thief in Florida If your ever in need of a big gun dont use these theifs and liers. Over a year ago we purchased a 20 mm weapon from these thief's and sent the required 6,500 deposit. This was a contract for a 90 day delivery and the balance paid prior to shipping.After they made a call that the weapon was ready to ship the additional 9,500 was sent in and now a year later they are still advertiseing a 90 day delivery and now afier 14 months we still dont have a weapon. Several phone calls were made and a host of excuses and finally we cancelled the order to which Mike the guy on the phone and Chief Lier said money in full would be sent back. Well you know how that went. My partner desprite for a resolution said ok do the gun and send it to us. LOL well you gussed it no weapon and no money. I hope all gun enthusits pass this on to all you know .Beware Anzio and his band of crooks.. St Petersburg Florida Author: montgomery, Texas Guns & Ranges: Anzio Iron Works St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2014
Maaco On 5/30/14 I submitted my vehicle to be repaired as a result of a hit and run accident which occurred on 5/20/14. At that point the Maaco representative advised me they would get an estimate and have my insurance company adjuster come and inspect the vehicle. I okayed the repairs to begin and in turn picked up my car on Saturday 6/14/14. Upon retrieving my vehicle I performed a check of the basic visual noticeable repairs at which point I realized the repairs where incomplete. Having to deal with a hit and run is traumatic enough; then to top it off deal with a repair shop who's less than bothered that their clients are given a disservice is very disheartening!!!! At this point I asking for a refund so my vehicle can be fixed correctly and completely. Queens Village New York Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Repair Service: Maaco Queens Village, New York

Jun 19 2014
American Mortgage Aid Leah Sims Paid for REST report and sent all documents now now response after 20 contacts Irvine California Author: Newark, Delaware Financial Services: American Mortgage Aid Irvube, California

Jun 18 2014
Tony Lewis-American Radio Network Kaledascope Radio Magazine Tony Lewis and American Radio Network were suspended by the Californa Secretary of States Office in 1993. The company has not been reinstated. This can be verified by contacting the California Secretary of States Office and filing out a status report , using their for-profit number C1360883. The so-called company and Tony Lewis have been conducting for 20+years illegually. It is a ripoff and scam! Hollywood California Author: Monrovia, California News Media: Tony Lewis-American Radio Network Hollywood, California

Jun 17 2014
AAA American Automobile Club of America Paid for road service membership. I broke down and was told they would be there within 55 mins. An hour later I called back and was told 15 more minutes, 20 minutes later I was told 15 more minutes, 2 hours and 15 minutes later I was told should be within 15 minutes, I requested that my membership be cancelled and my money reutrned, oh it is an annual membership, we cant cancel your membership and refund your money. They take your money and don't provide any service - that is a rip off. Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Clubs: AAA Internet

Jun 17 2014
The Salvation Army Thrift Store Thrift Store Took my $20 and Refused To Refund Me Or Give Me MY Recliner Chair! Somerset Pennsylvania Author: Kantner, Pennsylvania Antiques & Second-hand: The Salvation Army Thrift Store Somerset, Pennsylvania