MEDICUS 20 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicus 20
There may be more reports for "medicus 20"
For more results perform a general search for "medicus 20"
Showing 1-25 of 3,338 Found Reports For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 14 2017
Deep Sea Cosmetics The stole money off my card. I paid them 80 in cash and 20 on the card but they took 50 off my card. and said I only gave them 20 in cash Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Shopping Centers & Malls: Deep Sea Cosmetics Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Santander consumer usa They say we all want to mount we pay that amount and they still claim we or more money and I have proof of a receipt where they sent me two different amounts for the same month last year in 2016 not a doing the same thing it 20-17 Atlanta Ga 30348-5255 Usa Incredible! Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Car Financing: Santander consumer usa

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
Author: Woodland Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hils, California

Mar 02 2017
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Sams Special Offers This company is avoiding me. Will not give me answers to where my order is. They took my money 20 days ago and i have no idea when my order will be shipped. Internet Author: Northgenn, Colorado Arts & Crafts Stores: Sams Special Offers Internet

Feb 01 2017
Saivian International Eric J Dalius, EJ Dalius, Saivian International, Saivian, Kim Dalius, Brad Dalius, SAIVIAN The fake 20% cash back. NEW YORK New York NEW YORK, New York Author: Nevada Financial Services: Saivian International NEW YORK,, New York

Jan 31 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy conceals USC 20 1091 Allegations Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 30 2017
tee4coolgrandma i made a order on nov. 20 2016 and never got my t-shirts my order no# 33857 Nationwide Author: spring valley, California Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Nationwide