MEDICUS 20 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: medicus 20
There may be more specific results for "medicus 20"
For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Showing 1-25 of 3,360 Found Reports For more specific results for "medicus 20"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

2, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
The only fake one here is you Mal Spencer Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Family Roots' clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Family Root’s. Family Roots dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Family Roots/Military Achievements recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Selling to the US Military Author: Dallas, Texas Kiosks: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Family Roots Inc fully committed to customer satisfaction. Family Roots implemented strategic changes ensuring customers 100% satisfied with products, service. Family Root’s guarantees 100% satisfaction to all customers. Offering 100% refund for any unsatisfied customer. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Family Roots Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Family Roots Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ridiculous and Utter Terrible Explaination Author: , Internet Specialty Stores: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Internet

May 07 2017
atlastglobalcompany ttoption wire 16k and recall 20 k two times sent the money after isend the wire info with the name jake brown on april 7 never heard from him evr again amsterdam Internet Author: marysville, Washington Investment Brokers: atlastglobalcompany Internet

May 04 2017
New Chic The company said my seeds would arrive in 20 days or less. Over a month and nothing. Nationwide Author: Roanoke, Virginia Nurseries: New Chic Nationwide

May 02 2017
Look Great Nutrition Global Tone Diet; Fast Healthy Fitness Selling Forskolin 20 and African Mango as Diet Supplements. RipOff Artists to the Max Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Look Great Nutrition Internet

May 01 2017
SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR MABE WORKERS COMPENSATION THESE PEOPLE NEGLECTED MY WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTHS DUE TO A FALL AT SCHOOL IN 2014AND INJURED HER LEFT KNEE AND IT NEEDED SURGERY BALTIMORE Maryland my rebutel makes no sence Author: Waldorf, Maryland Medical Personnel: SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK BALTIMORE, Maryland

Apr 27 2017
Peak Communications acting on behalf of Windstream Communication, saying we can save $20 total scammers! Nationwide Author: WESLEY, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: Peak Communications Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 20 2017
FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD Registered officeLevel 20, World Square680 George StreetSydney, New South WalesAustralia 2000ACN 134 845 748support@freelancer.com RIPPOFF WITH FAKE JOBS USELESS CERTIFICATES Sydney, New South Wales
Author: 11510, New York Employers: FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD Internet

Apr 19 2017
The Talaton Group Herb Norris Trotter II Raleigh North Carolina
20% ALL SERVICES IF YOU MENTION THIS AD! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: The Talaton Group Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 16 2017
Upwork Global Inc Commiting Tax Fraud and Charging 25% Fees Instead of Stated 20% Mountain View California Author: California Internet Services: Upwork Global Inc Mountain View, California

Apr 13 2017
KAVI MEDICUS GOLFTRG KAVI COPIED (800) 301-0191MEDICUS GOLF (888) 447-1874GOLF TOUR Vista, CA 92085 FRAUDULENT UNAUTHORIZED NEWSLETTER CHARGES Vista, CA Internet Author: Pasadena, California Golf Courses: KAVI MEDICUS GOLFTRG Internet

Apr 12 2017
Mike Carlson Motor Company MCMC I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger from this company February 20, 2014.  Fort Worth Texas Switching words again Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mike Carlson Motor Company Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Swiss Service Center Extorting service fee before returning watch. They didn't do any service and want $20 for handling. La Grange Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Jewelers: Swiss Service Center La Grange, Illinois

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Forex Secrets Inc Daniel Rozen Digital Profit Movement I paid 497 $ via his paypal , claim to be professionnal digital course never receive something , when i put my lawyer on the text on facebook , he send me files , that was really bad like nothing good , bad information and free youtube video , i just pay for free youtube video and BAD INFORMATIOn the worse. After that he send me login to forex and and boom incomplete course with bad information again. Just bad information I asked for refund, he banned me on Facebook, Telegram , and I was not the only he banned like 20 people at the time and all ask for refund. I called paypal to have my money back, and he suposely work with Allan and when i email the company no allan but his email appear on the receipt of paypal. Please dont buy nothing from these guy scam big scam united states Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Computer Classes: Forex Secrets Inc Internet