Your Search | meeker transportation cap meeker bryan christopher moon danny fletcher

Aug 07 2016
Frank Fletcher Hundai, Joplin Bait & Switch Joplin Missouri Author: Oronogo, Missouri Auto Dealers: Frank Fletcher Hundai, Joplin Joplin, Missouri

Aug 06 2016
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management racist employees Danny Xiao Hu Great Neck New York
Their Pictures Author: elmont, New York Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Great Neck, New York

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

29, Report #1320911

Aug 05 2016
trails west trucking Trails west transportation Elpaso Texas Author: Deming , New Mexico Liars: trails west trucking Elpaso, Texas

30, Report #1320779

Aug 04 2016
MKC, LLC - Matt Crowe - BearWrangler - MKC Transport - Con Artist Transportation Delivery Scam, Shipping Extortion, Stolen Merchandise, Thief, Liar, Con Artist Palo Alto California Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Shipping Companies: MKC, LLC Palo Alto , California

31, Report #1320763

Aug 04 2016
Western Governors University WGU Waste of both time and money! Salt lake city Utah Kelly is a Plant! Lol Author: Bryan, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Western Governors University Salt lake city, Utah

32, Report #1320584

Aug 03 2016
Creole Moon Denise Alvarado rootwork conjuor hoodoo Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Religion: Creole Moon Internet

33, Report #1320367

Aug 02 2016
Professional Transportation Incorporation P.T.I. And Branch Manager Willard Rick Woods Employee's Safety Van Inspection Reports, ENGINE LIGHT ON MANAGER IGNOREDReports van break down Driver fired Evansville Indiana Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Inspection: Professional Transportation Incorporation Evansville, Indiana

34, Report #1319856

Jul 31 2016
JJ Auto Transportation James Lee - LIAR Carson California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trucking Companies: JJ Auto Transportation Carson, California

35, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

36, Report #1319570

Jul 29 2016
Mercedes Benz of Chicago Fletcher Jones BAIT CAR / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Chicago Illinois
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

37, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

38, Report #1319005

Jul 26 2016
Christopher The credit guru, the car flipper Scam scam scam do not I repeat do not send him any type of payments Internet Author: Oakland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Internet

Jul 25 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Charged Consumer For Pre-Existing Damage To Rental Car Jacksonville FL Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Local Transportation: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Shadowhawk Deceptive misleading practices Las Vegas Nevada Correction Author: Bryan, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Shadowhawk Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Thrift Auto Sales Inc. (Christopher Phillips) Used Car Fraud Mountain Lakes New Jersey Author: South Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Thrift Auto Sales Inc. Mountain Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Beauty Care Products Moon WellnessLong Life Product charged $93.59 for a product advertised at $5.99 and that I'd already paid for Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Florilli transportation No miles.. Bad equipment, and racist.. Davenport Iowa Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Flotilla transportation Davenport , Iowa

Jul 20 2016
Dollar Construction Company Christopher KelleyMichael KelleyChristopher Michael Kelley DO NOT TRUST Dollar Construction Company or Christopher Kelley Caddo Mills Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dollar Construction Company Caddo Mills, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
Chris Haff Christopher HaffChris HaffChris Haff Chiroprator Chiropractic Scam Chris Haff san antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Chiropractors: Chris Haff san antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Harvest Moon Loans HARVEST Moon Bank Harvest Moon Scam California Internet Author: bentleyville , Pennsylvania Loans: Harvest Moon Loans Internet