Your Search | meineke econo lube

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Meineke York Pennsylvania Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Meineke York, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 16 2016
Econo Movers Dan Coleman Stole Chck for services not recieved Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texarkana, Texas Moving Companies: Econo Movers Texarkana , Arkansas

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas

Oct 20 2016
econo pick i i paid them$44 on 8/26/16 for the purchase, received broken item,emailed but getting the run around ZhuHaiShiGuangDong 519000 china Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: econo pick website Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Sep 11 2016
Meineke Care Care Center Oil Change Rebate Peabody Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Meineke Care Care Center Peabody, Massachusetts

14, Report #1322046

Aug 11 2016
Meineke Killed Engine Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive - Kendrick He was rude and assumed I did not know what I was talking about when I complained. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive Denver, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
Meineke car care center Rip off. snellville Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Meineke car care center snellville, Georgia

Jun 18 2016
Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 extreme price gouging PORT ORCHARD Washington Author: port orchard wa, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 PORT ORCHARD, Washington

25, Report #1311948

Jun 17 2016
Paradise Auto sales Paradise Lube and Oil, Paradise Auto center Ripped off my under age son illegaly grants pass Oregon Author: cave junction, Oregon Auto Dealers: Paradise Auto sales grants pass, Oregon