MEINEKE ECONO LUBE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke econo lube
There may be more specific results for "meineke econo lube "
For more specific results for "meineke econo lube "
Showing 1-25 of 1,178 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke econo lube "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2017
Meineke at Stonebridge Owners name is David Bertsch Fixed a flat and damaged my rim. McKinney Texas
Author: McKinney , Texas Auto Mechanics: Meineke at Stonebridge McKinney, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Meineke Paid to have my Vehicle Destroyed Worcester Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Meineke Worcester, Massachusetts

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 16 2017
Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 Did not fix car pinellas park Florida Author: pinellas park, Florida Auto Repair Service: Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 pinellas park, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Meineke Owner Larry Brannon Disrespectful Very Unprofessional MUNCIE Indiana Author: MUNCIE, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Meineke Owner Larry Brannon MUNCIE, Indiana

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Meineke Care Care Center #1830 replaced a defective starter Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Meineke Care Care Center #1830 Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Meineke York Pennsylvania Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Meineke York, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Jiffy Lube Is realy a consumer rip off Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 16 2016
Econo Movers Dan Coleman Stole Chck for services not recieved Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texarkana, Texas Moving Companies: Econo Movers Texarkana , Arkansas

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas