Your Search | meineke econo lube

Apr 09 2015
Jiffy Lube Things Missing From My Car After Oil Change Austin Texas 4-14 Update Author: uptown, Texas Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas
27, Report #1219106

Mar 30 2015
Meineke Horrible Repair Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Meineke Arlington, Texas

Mar 26 2015
meineke meineke car care Worst experience highlands ranch Colorado Author: centennial, Colorado Auto Mechanics: meineke highlands ranch , Colorado

Mar 25 2015
Jiffy Lube Carolina Lubes Incompetant and Negligant Employees Cause Damages Spring Lake North Carolina
Author: Star, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube Spring Lake, North Carolina

Mar 20 2015
Shell Lube Center Zee, Owner Shady Busness Practice with a Slickster running the place Hempstead Texas
Author: Hempstead, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Shell Lube Center Hempstead , Texas

Mar 19 2015
Jiffy Lube: We got an oil change, then our car died Vernon Connecticut Author: Ellington, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Vernon, Connecticut Vernon, Connecticut

Mar 12 2015
jiffy lube pressured upsale to customer told me in needed repairs I did not need. did not wipe of oil from car, st george Nationwide Author: st george, Utah Auto Service Stations: jiffy lube Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Meineke & Austin oil change refused because ABS light was on Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Repair Service: Meineke & Austin Calgary, Alberta
34, Report #1019707

Mar 06 2015
Meineke FRAUD! Listen to this. Northridge, California
Call Your Lawyer! Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Repair Service: Meineke Northridge, California
35, Report #1207322

Feb 06 2015
Econo Paint and Body Charlotte NC I got my 2001 Jeep Grand paint. It looked like a rush/spray paint type job. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Econo Paint and Body Charlotte NC Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 05 2015
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Statement of Fact Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province
37, Report #1205172

Jan 28 2015
Econo Lodge Choice Hotels Do NOT Stay Here Jefferson City, Missouri Nationwide Author: Willow Springs, Missouri Lodging: Econo Lodge Nationwide
38, Report #1203837

Jan 23 2015
Econo Superstore Econo Superstore shipped me the wrong items city of industry California Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Hardware & Tools: Econo Superstore city of industry , California
39, Report #1201753

Jan 14 2015
Heartland Auto Jiffy Lube Worldwide negligence, fault, damage, ruined engine, dishonesty, saint louis Missouri
Poor fool... Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Service Stations: Heartland Auto saint louis, Missouri
40, Report #1200737

Jan 10 2015
Griffin Logan Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube Logan, UT $50 for a puddle of oil in my garage logan Utah Author: hyrum, Utah Auto Service Stations: Griffin Logan Jiffy Lube logan, Utah
41, Report #1199078

Jan 03 2015
All tune and lube These people are crooks at their best do not bring your vehicle there I took myy oil cooler lines put on i ordered the parts myself from Chevrolet and had the people who work at All Tune and Lube put my cooler lines on after they finished that my car would not start and I never had a problem starting my car before I brought it there then some how they said my fuel pump went bad and I needed to get a new fuel pump and that they would order it for me the next day so I had to leave my vehicle there over the next day in the morning I called them and they said do I want them to install the fuel pump of course I said yes and they charged me $350 to put it on so when I get to the shop to pick up my vehicle I went to pay the guy and when I got into my vehicle to leave it had problems  I'm still mad that they took my hard earned money and sabotage my vehicle Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Liars: All tune and lube Maryland
42, Report #1198619

Dec 31 2014
Kwik Lube - Pearland Texas DID NOT TIGHTEN OIL CAN PROPERLY Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Lube - Pearland Texas Pearland, Texas
43, Report #1198587

Dec 31 2014
Pennzoil 10min Lube Tech INTENTIONALLY stripped my oil plug and then offered to sell me a new one for $12.00!! Livonia Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Service Stations: Pennzoil 10min Lube Livonia, Michigan
44, Report #1198148

Dec 29 2014
meineke car in bristol ct I was at meineke in bristol bring my car and I spoke to the DM when Chris was in his vacation I went and bring my car and he told my computer was bad that he was 100% sure so I asked him if the fix it there he told me yes . I told him I have the computer DONT NOT GO TO MEINEKE on 1114 farmington ct in BRISTOL CT bristol Connecticut Author: bristol, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: meineke car in bristol ct bristol , Connecticut
45, Report #1194119

Dec 09 2014
Wal-mart Walmart Tire and Lube OIL CHANGE RUINED MY ENGINE Cartersville Georgia Oil Change Problems Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Wal-mart Cartersville, Georgia

Dec 08 2014
Meineke Car Care Center Owner tried to pull the oil cloth over young woman's head. Internet an alternator? Author: killeen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Internet
47, Report #1192510

Dec 02 2014
Wal-Mart tire and lube $700 dollars down the drain was told i needed a allignement when in fact it was my sway bar links i think walmart should not be allowed to sell tires if they are not gonna inspect the vechile correctly Lancaster Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Wal-Mart tire and lube Lancaster, Ohio
48, Report #1192002

Nov 29 2014
Prarie Lube LTD O/A Mr Lube MR LUBE Incorrectly Installed Winter Tire, Refusing to Refund Money! Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Repair Service: Prarie Lube LTD O/A Mr Lube Calgary, Alberta
49, Report #1191635

Nov 26 2014
Meineke Dixie Hwy Caused my car to have an oil leak Louisville Kentucky Still waiting.... Author: Louisville, Kentucky Oil Companies: Meineke Dixie Hwy Louisville, Kentucky
50, Report #1191285

Nov 25 2014
ECONO LODGE LAKE HARMONY Pennsylvania ROOM FOR RENT,CRAIGSLIST,  HE WANTED ME TO... White Haven Pennsylvania Wrong complain Author: POCONOS, Pennsylvania Hotel: ECONO LODGE LAKE HARMONY PA White Haven, Pennsylvania