Your Search | meineke car care center

Aug 30 2016
NFL Game Pass NFL Digital Care Refused to cancel account in accordance with Terms and Conditions Internet Author: Pennsylvania Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Game Pass Internet

Aug 30 2016
Encante It was a total scam and I am not very pleased about it not sure Internet Author: Hodges, South Carolina Eye Care: Encante Internet

Aug 30 2016
Columbus health care Communi care We have rat bed bugs for one day no water I might not have it again tonight they close Regency they need to close Columbus Healthcare Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Columbus health care Columbus, Ohio

Aug 29 2016
Dstar Auto Repair Dstar Auto Repair@DstarAutoRepair Stole , never completed the job , lied , destroyed my car and traded , regretted calling them . Sunrise Florida
Author: Coral Springs , Florida Auto Mechanics: Dstar Auto Repair Sunrise, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
Payless Rental Car Hidden charges, upgrading without informing, and refusing to change charge from one week to two days Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Rental Car Seattle, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Urgent Care Extra unethical, illegal, las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Centers: Urgent Care Extra las vegas, New Jersey

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2016
Texas Obesity Research Center, Marc Hamilton, Debbie Hamilton - bait and switch, unprofessional, dishonest, manipulative, demanding, lazy - Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Texas Obesity Research Center houston, Texas

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Matthews Used Car Dealership Complaint - Sells cars with invalid titles Morro Bay California
Author: Morro Bay, California Auto Dealers: Matthews Used Car Dealership Morro Bay, California

Aug 29 2016
SmoothSkyn Crescent Holdings LLC Very Rude Customer Service Arizona Author: Bellflower, California Eye Care: SmoothSkyn Liberty, Missouri

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Your Statements Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Toyota Financial Estate Settlement Ripoff Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Not wanting a free car Author: Kansas City, Kansas Loans: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Davis Tire Center Highway Robbery, overpriced Jacksonville Florida
You left something out Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Tire shops: Davis Tire Center Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Customer Service Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 28 2016
NHE National Health Educators NHE- National Health Educators- PMFS Position- BEWARE Aliso Viejo California Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Care Education: NHE National Health Educators Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Crooked California Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Eye Care: Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Internet

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington