Your Search | meineke car care center

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Premium Lawn Care Unable to deliver professional service repeatedly Fairfax Station Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Landscaping: Premium Lawn and Landscape Fairfax Station, Virginia

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Now you want to respond?? Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Ross Medical Education Center Completely lied to me about having a great career in Medical Assisting Flint Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Ross Medical Education Center Flint, Michigan

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 23 2016
United Service Association for Heath Care USA Service for heath Care Deceptive ripoff Texas Author: CHARLESTON, West Virginia Health Insurance: United Service Association for Heath Care TX

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Terrace Heights Apartments Illegal towing of car due to expired registration without proper notice Killeen Texas Wouldnt need to.... Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Towing: Terrace Heights Apartments Killeen, Texas

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide