Your Search | meineke car care center

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia A few questions Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Larry Jay Mitsubishi PhilipJason Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Car Financing: Larry Jay Mitsubishi Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Daniel Taheri LA Laser Center,Dr Daniel P Taheri,Daniel Taheri MD Dermatologists ,Dermatology,LA Laser Center,California,Nevada,Arizona Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Physicians: Daniel Taheri Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2016
Eisbach Facial Plastic Surgery Center Karl Eisbach, MD treatment, reduce redness, laser, needles Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Doctors: Eisbach Facial Plastic Surgery Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 21 2016
CAR EXPO US INC CAR EXPO US2 misrepresent model of car and condition, failed to honor guarantee. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: CAR EXPO US INC Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
cashnowoffer.com Janice phone# 1 630 228 0700 took my test strips one month ago and will not respond to calls or messages chicogo Internet Author: phila, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
Urgent Care of Omaha Fraudulent Billing Omaha Nebraska Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Clinics: Urgent Care of Omaha omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2016
AAA Insurance Chris Torres Claim Adjuster Poor Customer Service Riverside California Author: California Car Insurance: AAA Insurance Riverside , California

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Autogard Advantage AutogardAdvantage true frauds car warranty company !!!! plase dont buy any of their product North York, Ontario Author: Scarborough, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, , Ontario

Aug 19 2016
Direct Auto Body Services False Agreement Los Angeles California Author: West columbia, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: West Columbia Collision Center Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
CCU Central Collection Unit Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Car Insurance: CCU Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Medina Car Care Medina, OH Don't go here medina Ohio Author: medina, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Medina Car Care Medina, OH medina, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Opticsfast eyeglass repair Brooklyn, New York
Author: fayette, Mississippi Eye Care: Opticsfast Brooklyn, , New York

Aug 18 2016
Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center’s executive team, employees and staff are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. FBA Stores' approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Education & Learning Centers: Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland , Massachusetts