Your Search | meineke car care center

Encante rip-off Utah? Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Eye Care: Encante Internet

Oct 20 2016
07:35 AM Ripped off on eyeglass prescription, refused to correct mistakes etc Brooklyn New York Author: Turners Falls, Massachusetts Eye Care: Brooklyn, New York

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Christina Baird Online car purchase scam Garden City Kansas Author: Garden City, Kansas Motor Vehicle: Christina Baird Kansas

Oct 19 2016
Intoxalock I want this product removed from my vehicle but I can't seem to get across to anyone Nationwide Author: Wantagh, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Did Nothing Other Than Waste Our Time and Money Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center California

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 19 2016
Lux International Be careful total scam - suck you in and you don't even realize it Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Eye Care: Lux International Internet

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Secret serums Skin care produts Internet Secret Serums Author: Lithonia, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Secret serums Iternet

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Miseading, Unprofessional, Fraudulent Norman Oklahoma Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Car Financing: Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Norman, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2016
Marion General Hospital Dr. JACOBS Blew me Off Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Marion General Hospital Marion, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Intoxalock WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Jazzercise Angie Michael Please don't rent from this lady had mental issues changes her mind like changing underwear one day she loves you says your helping her next day she steals your marketing material stay away from this unprofessional bipolar Henderson Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Health Spas: Jazzercise Henderson , Nevada

Oct 17 2016
ole ben franklin motors took my money for a piece of s*** car oak ridge Tennesee Author: lafollette, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge , Texas