MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke car care center
There may be more specific results for "meineke car care center"
For more specific results for "meineke car care center"
Showing 26-50 of 52,785 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke car care center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere Skin Solutions, HydraSkin, Skin Tips, Everyday Skin Skin care product scam steals your money Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

May 18 2017
Luxurious Skin, AKA: Forskolin and GreenAdv SCAM ALERT!!!!! CUSTOMERS BE WARY!!!!! FRADULENT INTENT!!! Rock Hill SC Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 18 2017
Luxury fulfillment charged me for trial size & mailed more and billed me without letting me know anything twice. San Diego California Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Skin Care: Luxury fulfillment San Diego, California

May 18 2017
Car match usa Alan Ripped us off West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Car match usa Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
True Skin and Eye Rejuv They are a scam company San Diego California Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: True Skin and Eye Rejuv Internet

May 17 2017
Hydroluxe - Hydroluxe Beauty - Hydroluxe Serum - Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control - Hydroluxe Dragon's Den Hydroluxe Facial Cream Deceptive Marketing, Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control Borderline Fraud, Hydroluxe Fake Dragon's Den Contestant News Story West Downsview Ontario Wrong shipping address Author: Montreal, Quebec Skin Care: Hydroluxe West Downsview, Ontario

May 17 2017
New World Nutra Fraudulent use of credit card Pendleton IN Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Skin Care: New World Nutra

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
paula yang free sample scam surrey BC Canada British Columbia Author: SURREY, British Columbia Skin Care: paula yang Internet

May 17 2017
Vlamourous Thrilling skin recall etc DONT BUY DOESNT WORK COMPANY WONT CANCEL greenwoold village Colorado Author: Byron, Georgia Skin Care: Vlamourous greenwoold village , Colorado

May 17 2017
Luxurious Eyes and Skin TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Skin Care: Luxurious Eyes Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Skin Opulent Worst online scam ever encountered Santa Ana California Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
Eye Rejuv Now Lumanere Skin Care Free trial scam -- you'll be billed in two weeks Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Eye Rejuv Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana