Your Search | meineke car care

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Incredible Lack of Knowledge Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Virginia Credit Union Virginia Credit Union does not honor GAP insurance policies Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Car Insurance: Virginia Credit Union Richmond, Virginia

Dec 10 2016
revita youth advance skin care SCAM SCAM _ RIP OFF!!! san diego California Author: sunrise, Florida Eye Care: revita youth advance skin care Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Vet Recently Fined By Vet Board For Amputating Wrong Leg & Other Major Mistakes & Charged Customer For Vet Error Richmond Virgnia Author: Arlington, Virginia Animal Services: Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Richmond,

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
CFI, Conway Truckload XPO Logistics Do not trust cfi. They will shred you as a driver. They do not care about you, just their tax credits. Portland Oregon Author: fRUITA, Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CFI, Conway Truckload Portland, Oregon

17, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

18, Report #1342050

Dec 08 2016
Auto Show Place Scam, ripp off car lot, Liars This used car lot is selling cars that were flooded and are lying about it. Do not buy from them Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Auto Show Place Austin, Texas

19, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

20, Report #1341976

Dec 07 2016
Nouveau Beauty Nouveau skin care serum & Tranquille eye cream TOOK 7 UNAUTORIZED PAYMENTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN 6 WEEKS@ $98. EACH! laytonsville Maryland Author: aj, Arizona Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty laytonsville, Maryland

21, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Meineke York Pennsylvania Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Meineke York, Pennsylvania