Your Search | meineke car care

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
Payless Rental Car Hidden charges, upgrading without informing, and refusing to change charge from one week to two days Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Rental Car Seattle, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Urgent Care Extra unethical, illegal, las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Centers: Urgent Care Extra las vegas, New Jersey

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Matthews Used Car Dealership Complaint - Sells cars with invalid titles Morro Bay California
Author: Morro Bay, California Auto Dealers: Matthews Used Car Dealership Morro Bay, California

Aug 29 2016
SmoothSkyn Crescent Holdings LLC Very Rude Customer Service Arizona Author: Bellflower, California Eye Care: SmoothSkyn Liberty, Missouri

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Your Statements Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Toyota Financial Estate Settlement Ripoff Carol Stream, Illinois Nationwide Not wanting a free car Author: Kansas City, Kansas Loans: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
NHE National Health Educators NHE- National Health Educators- PMFS Position- BEWARE Aliso Viejo California Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Care Education: NHE National Health Educators Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Crooked California Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Eye Care: Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Internet

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Usave Car And Truck Rental Thomas Mcdonnell Usave Deceptive- evasive- unorganized -avoidance Buyer Beware Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Washington Car Rentals: Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio