Your Search | meineke car care

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other

Oct 04 2015
Joven skin care free trial deceptive, confusing & borderline marketing practices. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Vancouver, Washington Sales People: Joven skin care free trial Laytonsville, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
Consumers Choice Health Care of SC Health Care Plan from heck Little Rock Arkansas Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Health Insurance: Consumers Choice Health Care of SC Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Chrysler Capitol Nationwide Smokescreen Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Car Financing: Chrysler Capitol Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Truck Mart, LLC. Horrible Service, Does not care about customers the minute the truck leaves their lot. Shippensburg Pennsylvania Author: Palos Hills, Illinois Truck Dealers: Truck Mart, LLC. Shippensburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Luxoderm Nationwide Author: Keyes, California Adult Care Facilities: Luxoderm Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care Open Road and Customer Care Screw you! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care STATEN ISLAND, New York

Oct 02 2015
Estelle Flynn Lord Divorce Lawyer Westfield Nationwide I don't care Author: Kenilworth, New Jersey Lawyers: Estelle Flynn Lord Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Clickcash Screwed Me Out of Commissions and Doesn't Care About Affiliates - Total Scam Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Adult Web Site: Clickcash Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Cellumis I ask to cancel other than trial.Now they have charged me almost $200 Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Eye Care: Cellumis Internet

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
03:27 PM Spent $120, Car is still very dirty, no recourse Chicago, IL Nationwide
Unwarranted Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Vitalie Eye Care Fraud, Embezzling, False Advertisement, Misrepresentation, Unethical business practices, Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Lima, Ohio Alternative Health: Vitalie Eye Care Internet

Oct 01 2015
American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Rude Tupelo Mississippi Author: potts camp, Mississippi Accounting: American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi

Oct 01 2015
orange county intersection safety program i was trying to drive past the van on my right side,they dont allow you to dispute ticket,you have too download pdx files things i never heard of,they won't 158.00 which i dont' have im a senior being rob by, these people,they don;t care about anyone safety just hand over the money orange county tempe az. Consequences.... Author: astoria, New York Unusual Rip-Off: orange county intersection safety program Internet

Oct 01 2015
Roberts auto center roberts auto care ripoff faulty repairs damaging untrustworthy liars waste of money and time FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Roberts auto center FORT WAYNE, Indiana