MEINEKE CAR CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke car care
There may be more specific results for "meineke car care"
For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Showing 26-50 of 40,841 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Major SCAM Internet Author: Anza, California Miscellaneous Companies: Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Internet

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Jim, you don't know what your talking about Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Clair Skin Care Rip off! Keeps sending and billing after being told not to. Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Skin Care: Clair Skin Care Internet

Jun 25 2017
Linkstar Sent me a sample, then billed me for over 89.00 Evans City, PA Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Linkstar Internet

Jun 25 2017
Skinnyme Chocolate Internet Author: Poland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Weightloss Programs: Skinnyme Chocolate Internet

Jun 24 2017
skinrevive4you.com dietawaketalentedskin charged me 2 payments of $89.95 for nothing Internet Author: Wheaton, Illinois Skin Care: skinrevive4you.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Beaute Skin Cream is advertised as Illuminated Skin Care Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
natural health & beauty Free trial only pay for shipping 4.95 Santa Anna Internet Author: san diego, California Skin Care: natural health & beauty Internet

Jun 24 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex Stupendous SkinActiveNexacellCream NYAE SCAM Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Internet

Jun 24 2017
pure cbd debited my bank account $79.95 unknowingly Internet Author: westminster, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: pure cbd internet

Jun 24 2017
Luxia Skin Care No 7 Complete Rip-Off using Joanna Gaines name to scam customers for sales Internet Author: Washington, New Jersey Celebrities: Luxia Skin Care No 7 Internet

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Scam / Internet Fraud / Do not buy the trial product Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Complex / Nexacell Internet

Jun 23 2017
neulift supposedly from Amazon, but they have no record, and it just keeps shipping Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: neulift Internet

Jun 23 2017
A1 health care Michael Tobias Don't do it, Stay away Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Health Insurance: A1 health care Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Bella Serata as advertised on Shark Tank via Facebook is a rip off Internet Author: Loveland, Ohio Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Jun 23 2017
Melanie Robbins Charged for product that was NOT purchased, delivered or ordered. Internet Author: salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Melanie Robbins Internet