Your Search | meineke car care

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 19 2016
Vivalux skincare Bellaskincarelixir. Fisher haven Skin care scam Internet Author: Houston , Texas Medical Supplies: Vivalux skincare Internet

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
Collect Pros LLC Tried to collect bogus charges for bogus skin care company Pacoima CA Author: Berkeley Lake, Georgia Collection Agencies: Collect Pros LLC Internet

May 19 2016
AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company AARP signed me up for auto insurance when I was only requesting a quote Hartford Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company Nationwide

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions/Eyevibe /skin elements Charges without permission Pacifism,California 91331 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: Beauty Impressions Nationwide

May 18 2016
Cps portfolio services Told I will be paying thousands of dollars after payoff loan date Irvine California Here's Why Author: Tolleson, Arizona Car Financing: Cps portfolio services

May 18 2016
shoremedical llc, mark snyder sold defective non working equipment through ebay old saybrook Connecticut Author: Palm Desert, California Adult Care Facilities: shoremedllc old saybrook, Connecticut

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
Gillespie Car Care Brian Gillespie Bought Junkie Ludlow Massachusetts Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Gillespie Car Care Ludlow, Massachusetts

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 18 2016
Highline Car Connection Sold me a broken down car Waterbury Connecticut reply Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Highline Car Connection Waterbury , Connecticut

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 18 2016
Car Factory Outlet Car Factory Outlet Scammers using false advertising to lure customers Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Car Factory Outlet Miami, Florida

May 17 2016
luxe skin anti aging cream anti aging skin cream does not work. withdrew $92.97 out of my debit account for product and did not refund money upon reporting product does not work. luxe skin care is a scam!!! Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: luxe skin anti aging cream Nationwide

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY JULIE SCHAEL REFUSES TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE claremont California Author: Pomona, California Legal Services: WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY claremont, California

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire