Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

meineke, bristol, ct

Showing 1-25 of 2,542 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke, bristol, ct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Franseco Gomez Two brothers Meriden Connecticut
Author: Bristol , Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Franseco Gomez Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 17 2017
Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Adam Miller and Joshua Hennen Company is a ripoff to customers and their Independent contractors!! Wake Forest NC Author: Bristol, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Internet

Feb 15 2017
South CT Wellness Center Milford CT, Medical Marijuana Dispensary Tejal / Raj / Deepa - Owners are scammers, unscrupulous and deceitful in business practices Milford Connecticut
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: South CT Wellness Center Milford, Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Walmart Pharmacy in Wallingford, CT get sore thumbs from pushing Lovastatin from heavy Plastic over the tablets Wallingford CT Nationwide Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Walmart Pharmacy Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Labs4Rescue, Killingly Connecticut, Ann Hiltchy Still up To Their Old Tricks - Stay AWAY Killingly Connecticut Author: Southeast, Connecticut Animal Services: Labs4Rescue, Killingly Ct Killingly, Connecticut

Feb 11 2017
Ilovedooney.com Ripped off. Company will steal your money 12 cascade blvd, orange CT 06477 Internet Author: Belleville , Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: Ilovedooney.com Internet

Feb 04 2017
Home Assembly Richard ArtashianPO Box 458New Britain, CT 06050-0458 False advetising of a business, once acted upon no return only another letterhead asking for same funds for work at home. (Received nothing in return) New Britian CT Author: Durham, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Home Assembly Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
BBPEOPLEMEET big and beautiful dating sitr I signed up for a 3 month special for $23.00...and now I have charges for $41.00 and $3.99..and there is no number to call and complain to.. BBPEOPLEMEET.CO Internet Author: BRISTOL, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: BBPEOPLEMEET Internet

Jan 23 2017
Meineke Care Care Center #1830 replaced a defective starter Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Meineke Care Care Center #1830 Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Bethea/MyHWH Bethea 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return and receive refund immediate Milford Nationwide CT Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Bethea/MyHWH Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio

Jan 06 2017
THOMAS W. BOEHNING Ebay christinab621 CHRISTINA BOEHNING used car sale rip off Used car rip-off warning Glastonbury Connecticut Author: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: THOMAS W. BOEHNING Glastonbury, CT,

Jan 05 2017
EXPERIENCE PUBLISH INC 02033474410 CT Organize Yourself Online Taking funds out of my Credit card account. Internet Author: Slave Lake, Alberta Business Consulting: EXPERIENCE PUBLISH INC 02033474410 CT Internet

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candles I ordered candles for christmas gifts, I received them, however, two of them are broken. Wallingford CT Author: Arundel, Maine Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Prize candle llc Took a long time to ship then sent broken candles, and website no longer works Wallingford CT Internet
Author: Mentone, Alabama Sales People: Prizecandles.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Summer Institute for the Gifted SIG, Barbara Swicord Theft, Deceptive Practices Stamford CT Connecticut Author: Chicago, Illinois Teachers: Summer Institute for the Gifted Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide