MEINEKE, BRISTOL, CT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke, bristol, ct
There may be more reports for "meineke, bristol, ct"
For more results perform a general search for "meineke, bristol, ct"
Showing 1-25 of 2,552 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke, bristol, ct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Redi Cut Carpet Westport CT their error cost me $1000.00 westport Connecticut Author: westport, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Installers: Redi Cut Carpet Westport CT westport, Connecticut

Mar 20 2017
CreditOne Bank lost payments, terrible service, lied, falsified information, stole several hundred dollars from our checking account, no traceability on their part Groton, CT Nationwide Sorry Author: Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 Did not fix car pinellas park Florida Author: pinellas park, Florida Auto Repair Service: Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 pinellas park, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Meineke Owner Larry Brannon Disrespectful Very Unprofessional MUNCIE Indiana Author: MUNCIE, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Meineke Owner Larry Brannon MUNCIE, Indiana

Mar 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rose Cream Signed up for a sample and started they started taking hundreds of dollars out of my account each month St. George, Utah Internet Author: Bristol, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Mar 09 2017
shark tank asia David Stabile aka Mark Lucas.Aka David Contastino Thief scammer liar thailand Internet Author: bristol , Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 09 2017
Inmar Rebates - DIAGEO DIAGEO Spirits General STILL have not mailed my rebate check! Norwalk CT Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebates - DIAGEO Internet

Mar 08 2017
Gardeners Collection I ordered the cherry bushes in March of 2016. I sent a dozen emails, but never received my order. Norwalk Ct. Author: Vista, California Landscaping: Gardeners Collection Internet

Mar 08 2017
TOPHATTER I bought a ring advertized as a 1/10 ct genuine dimond 14k gold cluster ring. Internet Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TOPHATTER Internet

Feb 28 2017
Vintage Barn Lights, LLC Antique Lighting Appletion Wisconsin Author: BRISTOL, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: Vintage Barn Lights, LLC Appletion, Wisconsin

Feb 24 2017
Franseco Gomez Two brothers Meriden Connecticut
Author: Bristol , Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Franseco Gomez Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 17 2017
Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Adam Miller and Joshua Hennen Company is a ripoff to customers and their Independent contractors!! Wake Forest NC Author: Bristol, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: Webbadger Marketing aka Diverse Marketing Internet

Feb 15 2017
South CT Wellness Center Milford CT, Medical Marijuana Dispensary Tejal / Raj / Deepa - Owners are scammers, unscrupulous and deceitful in business practices Milford Connecticut
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: South CT Wellness Center Milford, Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Walmart Pharmacy in Wallingford, CT get sore thumbs from pushing Lovastatin from heavy Plastic over the tablets Wallingford CT Nationwide Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Walmart Pharmacy Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Labs4Rescue, Killingly Connecticut, Ann Hiltchy Still up To Their Old Tricks - Stay AWAY Killingly Connecticut Author: Southeast, Connecticut Animal Services: Labs4Rescue, Killingly Ct Killingly, Connecticut

Feb 11 2017
Ilovedooney.com Ripped off. Company will steal your money 12 cascade blvd, orange CT 06477 Internet Author: Belleville , Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: Ilovedooney.com Internet

Feb 04 2017
Home Assembly Richard ArtashianPO Box 458New Britain, CT 06050-0458 False advetising of a business, once acted upon no return only another letterhead asking for same funds for work at home. (Received nothing in return) New Britian CT Author: Durham, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Home Assembly Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
BBPEOPLEMEET big and beautiful dating sitr I signed up for a 3 month special for $23.00...and now I have charges for $41.00 and $3.99..and there is no number to call and complain to.. BBPEOPLEMEET.CO Internet Author: BRISTOL, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: BBPEOPLEMEET Internet

Jan 23 2017
Meineke Care Care Center #1830 replaced a defective starter Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Meineke Care Care Center #1830 Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet