MEINEKE CAR CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke car care
There may be more specific results for "meineke car care"
For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Showing 1-25 of 89,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401966

Sep 23 2017
Slim Genesis I ordered diet pills to try to see if they would actually help me loose some weight, so I decided to give these a try, was charged for vitamins as well, but didn't need them, so last night around 12 midnight,my card was charged again for 87.94 and I did not authorize for them to do that, I will be calling Monday to get my money back,this company is a rip off and I will never order from again. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim Genesis St.Petersburg, Florida

2, Report #1401942

Sep 23 2017
ALLUMIERE I was told you could recieve a free sample of the skin care product for cost of shipping only. Then I was sent another shipment of product and charged $97.41. I requested a refund and they said no. TEXAS Author: SPOKANE, Washington Skin Care: ALLUMIERE Internet

3, Report #1401952

Sep 23 2017
ALLURA Charge my banking account $185.90 plus $4.95 & $5.95 SAN JOSE,CA  California Internet
Author: Vanceburg, Kentucky Beauty Salons: JoAnn Gains Skin Care Allura Internet

4, Report #1401959

Sep 23 2017
Amerifinance Rude and extremely unprofessional Hollywood Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Car Financing: Amerifinance Hollywood, Florida

5, Report #1401921

Sep 23 2017
Vlamorous, Intoxicating Eye Recall, Artiste Beauty, Aquavo i ordered prodect at a certain price and became entangled in a complete scam Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

6, Report #1401916

Sep 23 2017
Herbies Auto Yks acceptance Falsified legal documents Greeley Colorado Author: EVANS, Colorado Car Financing: Herbies Auto Greeley, Colorado

7, Report #1401910

Sep 23 2017
Nutra Elite Peak Health Free sample. I payed for shipping then was charged $79.25 and $79.61 with no way to cancel or contact them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marysville, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Elite Internet

Sep 23 2017
heacamp*antiserum jolanabeautysolutionsyouthfulbeautifulskinhydrologicacream Hydrologica Cream Free trial scam Lewes Internet/ Delaware Author: Palm Springs, California Skin Care: heacamp*antiserum Internet

Sep 23 2017
SixT car rental Unproffessional, unethical company Atlanta Nationwide Author: Roswell, Georgia Abusive Parents: SixT car rental Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Bella Restor sold samples for shipping cost & charged full price before time to cancel product. Will not answer their phone Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Skin Care: Bella Restor Internet

Sep 23 2017
Meineke, Fernando Thief, liar, violent, racist & scammer. Fernando, the owner, called the cops on me and claimed that I solicited to get a free oil change service where in fact I had a pre-purchased oil change package. He wanted to get physical with me in Santa Clara California Author: Milpitas, California Auto Repair Service: Meineke, Fernando Santa Clara, California

Sep 22 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Biggest rip off just saw 99.99 on my account said I missed refund by one day and managers are always in a meeting. No one will talk to you to find out there company doesn't do refunds what a rip off. Was never told on site that was going to be charged lar Internet Author: La, California Adult Care Facilities: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California Author: Montrose, Iowa Skin Care: Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
Luna Skin Total scam say free trial just pay shipping them hold you to some contract they claim you signed but never sent any emails to that effect nor do I remember checking any box or seeing any terms to read. went back to order again and there is none unless i If it is a free trial RUN Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Sep 22 2017
Illujen Eye Creme & Jullen Skin Care Ripped off; misleading add Tustin CA Author: Everett, Washington Skin Care: Illujen Eyr CA

Sep 22 2017
24HourWristbands.Com Netbrands Corp, Imprint.com Everything seems fine at first, until you realize they are lying constantly Stafford, Texas 24HourWristbands Customer Service Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: 24HourWristbands.Com Stafford, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Imprint.com 24HourWristbands.com Horrible Service/Product Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: San Antonio, Texas Better Business Bureau: Imprint.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Prestige Financial Services, prestige auto finance have e-mailed & texted me requesting me to verify financial informaiton & have called on auto dialers while not having consent have left harrassing emails Draper utah Author: Chandler, Arizona Car Financing: Prestige Financial Services Draper, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
AAA Roadside Assistance, AAA Membership Roadside Assistance, AAA Fleet Club ,AAA towed my BMW incorrectly 2 times in one week, Damaged my car badly, refuses to accept liability and has ruined my life Sacramento Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Towing: AAA Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
ENVIE skin cream Rip off scam California California Author: douglassville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: ENVIE skin cream Internet

Sep 21 2017
Allumiere Allumiere Cosmetics Health nuts wrinkle serum (listed on my credit card statement) Told me since i had not used the 2 bottles received i could not cancel future shipments Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 21 2017
Silver falls Dermatolology Salem Oregon MADE A MISTAKE ON ME AND LIED ABOUT IT.. HAVE A LIFE SCAR OVER IT. SALEM OREGON Author: Oregon Skin Care: silver falls dermatology Internet

Sep 21 2017
clearsightglasses clearsightglasses/support.com selling clear sight glasses that stop the glare of Night driving California Author: Batavia, New York Eye Care: clearsightglasses Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Evg companies inc I received a letter from this company, I thought I was from my dealship and my car warranty had to be renew ! I give them a call they treat me nice I get a policy I explain to the employee that I didn't have the funds for it could he hold up in the payment he said yes it would go throw next month O Fallon, Missouri USA Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Warranty: Evg companies inc Nationwide