MEINEKE CAR CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: meineke car care
There may be more specific results for "meineke car care"
For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Showing 26-50 of 40,313 Found Reports For more specific results for "meineke car care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
True Skin and Eye Rejuv They are a scam company San Diego California Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: True Skin and Eye Rejuv Internet

May 17 2017
Hydroluxe - Hydroluxe Beauty - Hydroluxe Serum - Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control - Hydroluxe Dragon's Den Hydroluxe Facial Cream Deceptive Marketing, Hydroluxe Wrinkle Control Borderline Fraud, Hydroluxe Fake Dragon's Den Contestant News Story West Downsview Ontario Wrong shipping address Author: Montreal, Quebec Skin Care: Hydroluxe West Downsview, Ontario

May 17 2017
New World Nutra Fraudulent use of credit card Pendleton IN Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Skin Care: New World Nutra

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
paula yang free sample scam surrey BC Canada British Columbia Author: SURREY, British Columbia Skin Care: paula yang Internet

May 17 2017
Vlamourous Thrilling skin recall etc DONT BUY DOESNT WORK COMPANY WONT CANCEL greenwoold village Colorado Author: Byron, Georgia Skin Care: Vlamourous greenwoold village , Colorado

May 17 2017
Luxurious Eyes and Skin TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Skin Care: Luxurious Eyes Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Skin Opulent Worst online scam ever encountered Santa Ana California Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
Eye Rejuv Now Lumanere Skin Care Free trial scam -- you'll be billed in two weeks Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Eye Rejuv Now Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
Luxurious Skin Eyes, face anything They claim the words FREE TRIAL means you understand you will be billed. San Diego California Author: Venetia, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Luxurious Skin CA

May 17 2017
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics This company is a huge scam. They don't state what the monthly requirement will be and then they charge you on the original order as well. They claim they can't take the product back but that is just a scam. Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
DermaFolia LIVESKINCARE HEALTHSTORETRIAL DermaFolia - BIG RIP OFF SCAM - MISLEADING ADVERTISING INTERNET dermafolia.net/ Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: DermaFolia Texas

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

May 17 2017
YOUTH RENEW DECEPTIVE COMPANY Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Eye Care: YOUTH RENEW

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide