MEL CLAYTON FORD, SANTA BARBARA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mel clayton ford, santa barbara
There may be more specific results for "mel clayton ford, santa barbara"
For more specific results for "mel clayton ford, santa barbara"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 26 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Internet scam Santa Ana, CA or Kentucky Internet Author: Fishers,, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 26 2017
GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina Author: Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

May 25 2017
Ilumaderm Total Skin Cream, Ready to Beautify Serum Endless skin cream subscription that can't be returned or cancelled Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Skin Care: Ilumaderm Internet

GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

May 23 2017
Clout Global Korp, FMK Holdings, Francis Koenig Plagiarized, Lied then lost in court Los Angeles California
This Report is Fake and Was Not Posted by David Condon w/ Proof Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Clout Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
Capital City Ford Used Car dealer sales department refuses to budge on truck problem due to Not making any money on the deal. Indianapolis Indiana And sorry to say... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Capital City Ford Indianapolis, Indiana

May 23 2017
Watkins and Shepard Lodeso Shipping by Watkinsand Shepard leads to lost, damaged and stolen goods Santa Fe Springs Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Shipping Companies: Watkins and Shepard Nationwide

May 23 2017
Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Articulate Interpreters Barbara Siskin Wendy Lyn Shugar Interpreter Agency will book you for jobs and never pay you Woodland Hills California
Author: Riverside, California Translation Agencies: Articluate Interpreters, Inc. Woodland Hills, California

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 18 2017
Renew Revitalize DISHONEST , SANTA ANA California Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Renew SANTA ANA CA, California

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
Skin Opulent Worst online scam ever encountered Santa Ana California Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

May 16 2017
Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Vivek BainBizRingerGettingFrontPageGetting Front PageGetVisibleWeb YOU SHOULD READ THIS about GETVISIBLEWEB and RATAN BAID Santa Ana California Author: Huntigton Beach, California Computer Marketing Companies: Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Santa Ana, California

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
Concord Financial Investments Barbara Merlin (Rep) ; Paula Parker (CFO) ; Dwayne Louis (Senior Operating Manager)Erwin Bradley; Brenda Benson & Linda Benson. Fraud.. Stay Away from this company and these people New York New York Nationwide, New York Author: Strathmore , Alberta Loans: Concord Financial Investments Nationwide

May 15 2017
Envie Allessa Free Trial Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Caledonia, Illinois Questionable Activities: Envie Allessa Internet

May 15 2017
clarissa johnson Buyer sent back a different pair of jeans after opening a items not as described case Overland Park California Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: clarissa johnson Overland Park, California

May 15 2017
99 santa 99 SANTA 99 santa Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Lighting Stores: 99 santa Internet

May 13 2017
AMS Locksmith And Garage Quoted me one price and then charged another when they arrived, rude customer NO service, Defective lock and refused to warranty it. Marietta, Georgia 30062 Locksmith Scam Author: clayton, North Carolina Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith And Garage Marietta, GA 30062,

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet