Your Search | mel clayton ford

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

3, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 18 2016
FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP FALSE ADVERTISING THESE GUYS ARE REAL CON MEN LAS VEGAS NV Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV Internet

Nov 17 2016
Emporium/ pacific credit group DON'T TRY TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! Los Angeles California Response From Emporium Author: clayton, North Carolina Credit Services: Emporium/ pacific credit group Internet

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Tosley ford Nothing for me White bear lake Internet Author: Arden hills , Minnesota Auto Dealers: Tosley ford Internet

Nov 13 2016
Clayton Homes of Anderson Clayton Homes POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Anderson South Carolina Author: Belton, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Clayton Homes of Anderson Anderson, South Carolina

Nov 09 2016
Ford James Ford Bought a lemon and got ripped off on the replacement Half Moon Bay California Author: Pacifica, California Auto Dealers: Ford Half Moon Bay, California

Nov 06 2016
Ford Motor Credit Credit unresponsive to information requests don't send late payment notice to paperless customers Omaha Nebraska Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Sold me a new car or supposed to be new car that had been wrecked and did not disclose it Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Deacon Jones Nissan of Goldsboro NC Goldsboro, North Carolina

Nov 02 2016
Westway Ford Deceptive Service Practice Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Oct 29 2016
Lorenzo Ford deposit fail to return homestead Florida What did you sign Author: HOMESTEAD, Florida tempdir: Lorenzo Ford homestead, Florida

Oct 25 2016
STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL BAIT AND SWITCH MONTGOMERY Alabama Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL MONTGOMERY, Alabama

Oct 22 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Purchased a new 62 commercial mower that is complete junk. Company will not offer a refund Clayton North Carolina Author: Melbourne, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

25, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee