Your Search | member solutions

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Driver Solutions Indianapolis Indiana Author: Itasca, Illinois Liars: Driver Solutions Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions KES Lying manipulative sneaks! Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions

Nov 20 2016
Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Hammonds-Blakmore Group - Solutions Real EstateBrent HammondsJane Skulstad False Advertising, lying to clients about home, misleading home conditions, taking other real estate property signs, falsifying client income for home approvals Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Real Estate Services: Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
International Office Solutions Ed A. Quinteros Never Delivered Copier Unit nor Returned Money Orange & Yorba Linda California
Author: Stanton, California Miscellaneous Office Services: International Office Solutions Orange, California

Nov 19 2016
Beyond Media Solutions SCAM! NEVER DID A SINGLE THING FOR MY BUSINESS Orange California Author: Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Beyond Media Solutions Internet

Nov 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions LLC Networx Online Solutions LLC3039 W. Peoria Ave C102-407Phoenix, AZ 85029888-504-0933info@networxonlinesolutionsllc.com I received a telemarketing call stating Networkx would provide a website, business development team complete support for only $420.00. Arizona Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Networx Online Solutions LLC Internet

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
Advanced Indentity Protector Technology Solutions Con artist Detriot Michigan Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Advanced Indentity Protector Michigan

Nov 14 2016
Olympic Air Solutions Cyclonic Filtration, Filter Queen, Justin Draeger Product ripoff, Lies about product and how they will work with you, Lies about prices needed Appleton Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Olympic Air Solutions Appleton, Wisconsin

Nov 12 2016
Card Member Services This company promises to reduce my interest rates on my credit cards Gulfport Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Gulfport, Mississippi

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 10 2016
Inmate Call Solutions Nationwide Author: Fort Yates, North Dakota Telephone Companies: Inmate Call Solutions Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Diverse Merchant Solutions Advanced Merchant Solutions Sells obsolete equipment and processing rates are higher than promised. They are not a direct processor. Denver Colorado
Satisfactory resolution for the merchant Author: Naples, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Diverse Merchant Solutions Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
National Fryer Solutions, LLC Frymate, David G DO NOT USE THEIR CHEAP PRODUCTS LaQuinta California
Frymate Author: LaQuinta, California Restaurants: National Fryer Solutions, LLC LaQuinta, California

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Iyer health pledges 100% customer satisfaction with service based products and all free look periods on insurance carrier policies. *UPDATE: Iyer Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iyer Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Support Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. Internet

Nov 09 2016
Webb Insurance Solutions Health Insurance Broker CHINO California Author: CHINO, California Bait-and-Switch: Webb Insurance Solutions CHINO, California

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 09 2016
FILTER QUEEN HEALTHMORE, FOX VALLEY AIR, OLYMPIC AIR SOLUTIONS, UPLAND DISTRIBUTING.JUSTIN DRAEGER,JOHN HEGENBART,GREGG MCLEAN VILE PLACE TO WORK, SCREAMING PROFANITIES, LIES, MISREPRESENTATIONS, INCORRECT PAY, OVERTIME WITHHELD BARABOO, APPLETON, EAU CLAIRE Wisconsin Author: baraboo, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: FILTER QUEEN APPLETON, Wisconsin

Nov 08 2016
Casperon Technologies This company is a total scam! I have never had to deal with such a poor company. They sold me a supposed ready-made software, which I paid and then they assigned a supposed team member, which was really a very incompetent person in softwares and all he did was stall and stall the project.  India Chenai Author: Kansas City, Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Casperon Technologies Internet

Nov 08 2016
Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Cassandra Walker (1-844-539-8780)John Mills (1-917-651-0071 Assured me that Big business want to offer a grant to individual's for Taxes purposes and to those who might deserve it Mesa Arizona Author: Lewiston, Idaho Government Stupidity: Grant Solutions (GaryGrant Service) Mesa, Arizona