MEMBERSHIP SAVINGS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: membership savings
There may be more specific results for "membership savings"
For more specific results for "membership savings"
Showing 1-25 of 18,634 Found Reports For more specific results for "membership savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Global Discovery Vacations Refusal to Cancel Unwanted Membership Nationwide Author: Columbia, Maryland Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 17 2017
the buyers-fashionclub.com Bait and switch, membership club with trial crap merchandise and later additional charges for same crap items. some sent without any actual ordering internet company-I believe based in Florida Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Miscellaneous Companies: the buyers-fashionclub.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
Lumidaire Joanna Gaines Face cream products Hidden charges and membership fees Costa Mesa California Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

13, Report #1392083

Aug 11 2017
RTI Resort travelers international Scammed $1800.00 from my husband and I. Ramona and don stone called us July 2017. We paid them $1800.00 for a 5 year membership to rent out our get away wks we own through westgate resorts. Lake mary Florida Author: sparta, Missouri Resorts: RTI Lake mary, Florida

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 08 2017
Try replenish I wanted to try a trial period and every time I entered a credit card it was rejected and now I am being charged on 3 credit cards for goods that I have NOT RECEIVED I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THESE Changes.. At 89.95 for something I don't want to continue receiving is very important to resolve NOW!!!! Internet Contact the credit card company Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Barbara szabaday Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
azaleax membership On Checking ACCT showed: AZALEAX LAND OF LAKES, FLORIDA have no idea - this just showed up deducted from checking account Land of Lakes Florida Internet Author: CROSSVILLE, Tennessee Lodging: azaleax membership Internet

Aug 07 2017
Walmart savings catcher Fraud savings catcher Internet Author: crossville, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Walmart savings catcher Internet

Aug 07 2017
Sirenstore Straightening hair brush monthly membership fee I did not sight up for Internet Author: Dallas, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Sirenstore Internet

Aug 06 2017
24 Hour Fitness They ripped me off of my $50 a year lifetime membership Aurora Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Sahalie This company is changing me $15 every month for a VIP membership that I did not authorize. I simply placed online orders for clothing and now I get charged every month for no reason. Internet Author: Dodge City, Kansas Clothing Stores: Sahalie Internet

22, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Ultimate Opportunity Partners Membership No money back guarantee. Refused to refund my money after I accessed their information. Alabaster Alabama Author: San antonio, Texas Work at Home Business: Ultimate Opportunity Partners Membership Alabaster, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Florida Blue We have had Florida Blue for 2.5 years and ever month we have to call because they cancel our membership for one reason or another. I have Crohn's and I need my coverage, we pay our premium and they are forever jerking us around. I'M DONE. We have brought this up to supervisors and they tell us they will check into it but never do. Like I said I'M DONE Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Health Insurance: Florida Blue Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
National Home Gardening Club Paid for membership and have not received magazines or anything ele's Nationwide Author: Whitehall, Michigan Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Nationwide