Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

membership savings

Showing 1-25 of 7,244 Found Reports For more specific results for "membership savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

Mar 14 2017
Duncan Wierman Lowlands Real Estate Investors association,Midlands Real Estate Investors Association,Freedom Real Estate Investorsfacebook.com/duncanwierman/ Scam Artist, Steals your hard earned Money, Real Estate Investing Groups that just sell high priced mentorship. He is a great guy til you give him all your savings and then he doesnt return your calls or emails. Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Boston, Greenville South Crolina Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Duncan Wierman Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Ray Klein INC. They filed a judgement against me for the sum of 680.87 I have no clue what this is about but has already sent a garnishment to my bank and the bank has took 100.00 out of my savings that was every thing I had I live on disablily Springfield Oregon Information for you--- Author: Lafayette, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ray Klein INC. Springfield , Oregon

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Celestial Idol Skincare VLAMOROUS, AQUAVO, Christie Brinkley Doesn't mention membership or cancel charges you 97.83 Pacolma California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Abusive Parents: Celestial Idol Skincare Pacolma , California

Mar 03 2017
Anytime fitness Sent to collections could not cancel membership Shorewood Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Anytime fitness Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
James Morgan, Attorney Mislead to get my credit card information; mislead to gain payments; would not allow me to cancel membership or backtrack to rescind my question. internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
Massage Envy Envy Continues to Charge Credit Card despite repeated request to cancel membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Feb 22 2017
People finders Cancelled membership, company took $24.99 out of my account AFTER being cancelled Sacramento California Author: Oxford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: People finders Sacramento, California

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 10 2017
Stacy Kellams - Rei Secrets Sent free terrible unprofessional book then charged for unauthorized membership $97.00 Austin Texas Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Stacy Kellams - Rei Secrets Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
Goldcrown Resorts GCR Fraudulently sold us a lifetime membership Oviedo Internet Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Goldcrown Resorts Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet

Feb 07 2017
Coal cosmetics HealerbodDazzlebod Claimed no record of me when I wanted to cancel membership Ca and Florida Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Beauty Salons: Coal cosmetics Internet

Feb 06 2017
SkyTrak Golf SKYHAWKE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC Deceptive Marketing Practice Internet
SkyTrak Golf Author: Other Sporting Goods: SkyTrak Golf Internet

Feb 01 2017
Family Protection Association Continuously charging membership fees 18 months after cancellation. They don't know how to resolve it! Austin Texas Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Jan 30 2017
Frank Andres - The Profit Center, The Giveaway Club, Instant Reseller Club Empty Profit Center Membership, Empty Giveaway Club, Sell Softwares Does Not Work and then Blame the Customer for it Internet
Author: Markham, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Frank Andres Internet

Jan 30 2017
Roomster Charged for more than the authorized 3 day membership and refused to issue a refund when contacted immediately Internet Author: British Columbia Internet Fraud: Roomster Internet