Your Search | membership savings

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Positive Voyage Began charging me monthly fees for a membership which I didn't join, then completely ignored both of emails cancelling my subscription and charged me once again, Nationwide Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelers: Positive Voyage Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Renew Eye Cream ReVitalize Skin Serum Free Trial Bait, then Switch to Membership Fountain Valley California Renewal Face Products Good Customer Service Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Renew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Jan 05 2017
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP; Eric Israel, California Broker and Tony Garza, Texas Broker Accepted membership fee. After 1 month, lied about TX broker leaving company. Cancelled membership but refused to return membership fee. IRVINE, California Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Realtors: THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Handyman I have a life time membership with Handyman and for at least a 2 years now have not received a mag. or any responce from them I tought they were out of business,yet I see there mags in stores. Boonville North Carolina Author: Boonville, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Handyman Boonville, North Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises, Ian Horowitz, Director Defrauded us in anagreement to purchase our timeshare if we would purchase membership in a vacation club. Atlanta Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Resorts: Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Positive Voyage I did not agree to any membership. Have tried to contact and all I get is a recording stating that the person I am trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time and to try my call later. I have given up after 10 tries and filing a fraud charge thru my bank. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 28 2016
Digital Attitude deceive me I never earned a dime. I thought it was a trial. they began deducting monies from my bank account. I called to cancell what they said was a monthly membership fee. Niagara Falls New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Attitude Niagara Falls, New York

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Planet Fitness Will Not Cancel My Membership , Cape Coral Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness , Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Amazon I opened up a credit card at their site and then used it to purchase. I paid and thought the CC balance was zero. Next I know I get a bill for ?? $99.00 for a Amazon Prime membership. I never requested this. I called and they took off the charge and I thought the interest and late penalty would be taken care of with it. Not thinking that the credit card is seperate from amazon.com. Now I have been shown as delinquent on my credit report. To get the charges off my credit card I had to pay the ??? $53+ and they would put that toward the money owed AND THEN would put a credit for the amount on my card. I had excellent credit and am quite upset over this. Don't trust amazon. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet