Your Search | membership savings

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 01 2015
direct savings solutions did not provide promised goods, and phone numbers are allways buzy and therefore unable to cancell Virginia Author: tonawanda, New York Rebates: direct savings solutions Virginia

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Sep 29 2015
Andy James Guitar Academy Unauthorized payment - Refused to refund my payment after my membership auto renewed. Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Music: Andy James Guitar Academy Internet

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
US legal resource Suncoast savings club They offered me a service that they didn't even give and they are retired unauthorized money from my account Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Legal Services: US legal resource Internet

Sep 22 2015
Synergy Fitness Synergy Fitness Astoria Never canceled my membership and kept attempting to charge an old card. Then without any attempt to contact me, tried to charge me 7 times 7 months later and sent me to collection. Astoria New York Author: East williston, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Synergy Fitness Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Appliance Zone Jim Allen DO NOT buy from this company!! Any savings is not worth the grief. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Appliances: Appliance Zone Internet

Sep 17 2015
Active Network, LLC na Charged me for an annual membership I never signed up for while I signed up for the local nonprofit walk! Internet Author: Rydal, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Active Network, LLC Internet

Sep 15 2015
American Home Shield I am a member of the American Home Shield from April / 2015 and I asked for help from them for my A / C twice and never got help what I think it is not good. I pay my membership regularly but do not get the service back. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I think it is very difficult without A / C, especially with a baby 11 months old. Memphis Tennessee Author: Laveen, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 11 2015
PublishersClearing House,PCM Technoligies,Harris Trust And Savings Bank West Michigan Report Downers Grove Illinois Rip off... Author: Lakeview, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Downers Grove, Illinois

Sep 09 2015
Vibrant skin care Vibrant skin Same thing happen to me as the complaint on this website Trial charged debit card supposed to be free trial $99.93 and entered in a membership for monthly shipments of which I was unaware off. Also Dr. Oz was mentioned on the ad on Facebook. This is a big skam and should be stopped. was also skamed by 3 other companies all the same tactics. Charged by card for $385.15 to my big shock. Again it should be stopped so that other woman don't get skammed. Sicerely H. Adam.... Wilmington, DE Internet Let me clarify.... Author: Simi Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Vibrant skin care Internet

Sep 07 2015
savings makes money Smm they charge my account $87.00 i did not authorized chatanovaa nation wide Author: milpitas, California Consumer Services: savings makes money Internet

Sep 03 2015
Thrive market - membership scam Avoid at all costs - i had to file a case with BBB Culver City, CA Internet Damage Control Author: Anytown, California Food Stores: Thrive market Internet

Sep 03 2015
Thrive Market Thrive Market should be called Thief Market Internet
Why was there no communication? Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Beauty Products: Thrive Market Internet

Aug 31 2015
Golds Gym Won't cancel my membership Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Golds Gym Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
18, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 30 2015
Handbags at Wholesale, Ripped off over $700 in website fee membership Florida Author: Camdenton , Missouri On-Line Business: Handbags at Whole Internet

Aug 29 2015
Savings Makes Money major scam that cost my wife and I our house. Internet How?? Author: pigeon forge, Tennessee Loans: Savings Makes Money Internet

Aug 26 2015
Best Buy appliances, appliance, consumer, electronics, home, bargain, savings, cheap Dublin Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Dublin, Ohio
22, Report #420321

Aug 26 2015
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Better Business Bureau gives Lear High Rating Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2015
Christine Salus Christine Salus fake online workout program and membership scam kona, Internet
Author: CARLSBAD, California Weightloss Programs: Christine Salus Internet

Aug 22 2015
Hotels Etc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hotels Etc. will have you saving money on all your travel needs. Hotels Etc. Hotels Etc offers membership programs whether you are a leisure traveler, business traveler or you don’t travel at all. Hotels Etc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report corporate advocacy business remediation & customer satisfaction program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Hotels Etc Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Loganville ,

Aug 18 2015
11:47 AM Inadvertenly signed up for six month membership. Requested full refund within 30 minutes. Was denied Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Internet Services: Internet