Your Search | membership savings

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Comanche Trace Comanche Trace Golf CourseComanche Trace Ranch membership refundable offer is completely fraudulent. Kerrville Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Golf Courses: Comanche Trace Kerrville, Texas

Jun 22 2016
916 658-1634 Membership Fraud Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness California

Jun 21 2016
PetFoodDirect.com petfooddirect.com, pet360.com, blogpaws, onlynaturalpet, petmd This company is deceitful and makes promises of savings but then overcharges after autoship order is in place. Pennsylvania Author: Crawford, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: PetFoodDirect.com Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails camping, Thousand Trails Camping membership Rip off! Don't join! Reservation NOT gauranteed! First come First serve! We were stuck en route to campground out of state with no usable campsite, we needed 50 amp Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

6, Report #1312095

Jun 18 2016
Visions by Aria Stone Aria Grey, Aria Lynn, Aria Fields, Aria Stone Scammed me out of my savings while claiming to be a Godly woman Internet
Disagree Author: Oskaloosa, Iowa Cult: Visions by Aria Stone Internet

Jun 15 2016
Pure Line I ordered the trial for $4.95 and was charged $79.85. Total ripoff no where was this disclosed that there was a membership i had to cancel. Online based rippoff company Internet Author: Vallejo, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Club Sunset or Sunset World I received a phonecall that i have been selected to go for a trip in cancun mexico with accommodations. They are really good at their words. After several phonecalls, i agreed to go. When i was in cancun mexico, i did not know that there will be a long hour talk to buy a time share or vacation package. I did not say yes. But they woul not let you go in the said room unless you say yes to the agreement. They wanted to get my credit card at once to get my down payment. The rest os history. I maxed out my credit card. They don't want to cancel my membership even if i wrote them and pleaded.  Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico To Resolve the Situation Author: Calgary, Timeshare Rentals: Club Sunset or Sunset World Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico,

Jun 14 2016
Buckmasters i entered a non purchase drawing for free for a hunt all expense paid for and next thing i get a bill for a 136.90 for 5 year membership and i called them and told them that i never ordered it and they said you must of when they called you i said no i didnt they insisted i did and i have to pay for it montgomery Internet Author: poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Buckmasters Internet

Jun 14 2016
The History Channel Club Lifetime membership means nothing Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: The History Channel Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jun 13 2016
Team national I have tried and tried to cancel membership or take me off membership. This a a scam!!!! WILL NOT GET ME OFF ACCOUNT Davie Florida Author: Flint, Texas Franchises: Team national internet

Jun 13 2016
Amazon Unresponsive, Misinformation, Horrible Customer Service, Form letter apology, Insulting $5 peace offering, Canceling Prime Membership Internet
Author: Hercules, California Furniture & Furnishings: Amazon Internet

Jun 12 2016
Derma-nu Hydramatrix MD I ordered a trial product; they charged me for a membership and five days later did it again. Emeryville California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Derma-nu Emeryville, California

Jun 12 2016
holiday savings online the company is been deducting 16.95 Canadian dollars from my visa account for about close to four years now without knowing it, when I discovered it I gave them a call and they explain to me the benefit.when I sent in my families flight receipt I was denied,so I asked them to stop deducting from my account which they are still deducting USA/Canda Arizona Author: Edmonton, Alberta Credit Card Fraud: holiday savings online Arizona

Jun 12 2016
TIAA-CREF My father was a college professor who died in 1991 leaving his retirement savings untouched and me as beneficiary. Nationwide Author: Scott Depot, West Virginia Financial Services: TIAA-CREF Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Ikema John,Barrister Gabby LawsonBarrister N. D. UkonuBarrister O. O. Anyanso (financial Dept) Nigerian Trade Scammers Abia State Western Union wire transfer info on individual committing this Fraud Author: Black Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Abia State,

Jun 08 2016
HouseMaster Home Inspections Major Inspection Failure Cost Us Our Life Savings Tempe Arizona AZ Arizona has laws as far as disclosure when it comes to property disclosure, that is your SPUDs disclosure statement Author: Camp Verde, Arizona Home Inspections: HouseMaster Home Inspections Tempe, Arizona

Jun 06 2016
Voyages-Ftm Zealandia capitol membership reduced cruises an hotel Phoenix Arizona Author: Elkpark, North Carolina Cruise Ships: Voyages-Ftm Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
Truth finder Took my money I signed up for a trial membership and tried to cancel but they said the can't find my transactions but it's on my bank statement where they took it out they said they couldn't find mi information I've been trying to cancel for two weeks they just giving me the run around they can take my money but they can't find any of my information it over drew my account someone please help. They said they can't find my info to cancel but they keep on taking my money Internet Ronnie Nichols Author: Warrensville , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Truth finder Internet

Jun 03 2016
Tan Your Hide TYH refuses to cancel membership when members are in extenuating circumstances... Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Tanning Salons: Tan Your Hide CO

Jun 03 2016
Neat Not able to get a response from this company, instead they charge me for membership Internet Author: ROSWELL, Georgia Computer Software: Neat Internet

May 31 2016
Vacation with Ease Vacation Club Membership Las Vagas Nevada Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation with Ease Las Vagas, Nevada

May 31 2016
ABC Plumbing ABC Plumbing Will Flush Your Savings Down Your Toilet Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: ABC Plumbing Arlington Heights, Illinois