Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: membership savings
There may be more reports for "membership savings"
For more results perform a general search for "membership savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 10 2017
Stacy Kellams - Rei Secrets Sent free terrible unprofessional book then charged for unauthorized membership $97.00 Austin Texas Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Stacy Kellams - Rei Secrets Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
Goldcrown Resorts GCR Fraudulently sold us a lifetime membership Oviedo Internet Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Goldcrown Resorts Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet

Feb 07 2017
Coal cosmetics HealerbodDazzlebod Claimed no record of me when I wanted to cancel membership Ca and Florida Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Beauty Salons: Coal cosmetics Internet

Feb 06 2017
SkyTrak Golf SKYHAWKE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC Deceptive Marketing Practice Internet
SkyTrak Golf Author: Other Sporting Goods: SkyTrak Golf Internet

Feb 01 2017
Family Protection Association Continuously charging membership fees 18 months after cancellation. They don't know how to resolve it! Austin Texas Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Jan 30 2017
Frank Andres - The Profit Center, The Giveaway Club, Instant Reseller Club Empty Profit Center Membership, Empty Giveaway Club, Sell Softwares Does Not Work and then Blame the Customer for it Internet
Author: Markham, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Frank Andres Internet

Jan 30 2017
Roomster Charged for more than the authorized 3 day membership and refused to issue a refund when contacted immediately Internet Author: British Columbia Internet Fraud: Roomster Internet

Jan 30 2017
jaanu skincare Inherent Beauty Revitalizing Serum free trial became membership at 89.00 and 85.00 month.Hung up on me when i called Fountain Valley CA California Author: pace, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: jaanu skincare California

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 28 2017
Beauty integrations Charge me membership fee for something I'm not a member of Pendleton indiana  Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty integrations Indiana

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 26 2017
TrainPetDog Ltd. Neverending Unwanted Monthly Membership Los Angeles California Author: Roseville, California Corrupt Companies: TrainPetDog Ltd. Los Angeles, California

19, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 24 2017
Seniorsoulmates Provide no service for a dating membership Cyberspace Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Scammed into a fake timeshare purchase and fake HSI membership Playa del Coco Guanacaste Province Author: Elkridge, Maryland Lodging: Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Playa del Coco,

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida