Your Search | membership savings

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
Southland log homes Southland log home scams retiring family out of life savings Columbia Nationwide Southland Log Home Response Author: Nashville, Tennessee Home Improvements: southland log homes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 19 2016
TASTING ROOM TASTINGROOM BY LOT 18 scam me out of my money from my debt account without my authorization of $184.00 which I cancel my membership on March 7, 2016 before the date of March 20 2016 by email to this company. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Breweries & Wineries: TASTING ROOM Internet

Jul 17 2016
Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Sunset Group of Companies Pura Vida Lifestyle Cancun Mexico Author: Rosedale, Maryland Travel Companies: Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Cancun,

Jul 16 2016
Family Protection Association Survival Life took money for membership, didn't provide any services of value, denied promised benefits Austin Texas Too little, too late. Author: Seward, Alaska Clubs & Organizations: Family Protection Association Internet

Jul 16 2016
Quality Resorts of America QRA Mik Rindle Jannette and Linda408-335-4511916-989-8796 Massive Rip Off Paid for a membership I cannot use $7168.80 Orangevale California
Author: Moreno Valley, California Camps & Campgrounds: Quality Resorts of America Orangevale, California

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Nova Merchant Services . Promised and guaranteed 50% in savings, then changed the contract! Added numbers, took out words. Trying to make me pay $10,000 for lease of equipment. Beaverton Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Nova Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Match.com Took you money, then canceled your membership without prior notice and explanation Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
Thrive Market Company billed me $59.95 for an annual membership I never asked for. Internet Author: Hurt, Virginia On-Line Business: Thrive Market Internet

Jul 07 2016
USAA Federal Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service Constant Freezing of ATM & Credit Cards for no reason San Antonio Texas Author: South Miami, Florida Banks: USAA Federal Savings Bank San Antonio, Texas

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Energy Savings Solutions Peter Stein Scam Artists Miami Internet Author: Central, South Carolina Employment Services: Energy Savings Solutions Internet

Jul 05 2016
HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe organization. HonorSociety.org pledges 100% customer satisfaction. HonorSociety.org builds membership value by providing maximum quality benefits, career tools, recognition, networking opportunities. *UPDATE: HonorSociety.org pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fraud Confirmed by Association of College Honor Societies Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HonorSociety.org, nationally renowned organization, assists serious students realize full career potential. HonorSociety.org provides optimal internship, travel, networking, job opportunities. Known for best-in-class member benefits. HonorSociety.org memberships includes exclusive privileges, discounts, access to services. These benefits include discounted graduate school test prep, free career & industry guid Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
ACTIVE.com ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK 877-228-4881 TX Deceptive practice of signing up for a membership via Internet Author: Taylor, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: ACTIVE.com Internet

22, Report #1192962

Jul 02 2016
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: HonorSociety.org Washington, DC ,

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Comanche Trace Comanche Trace Golf CourseComanche Trace Ranch membership refundable offer is completely fraudulent. Kerrville Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Golf Courses: Comanche Trace Kerrville, Texas