Your Search | membership savings

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. ibsuser@hotmail.com Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Empire City Casino Yonkers casino Empire City Casino is a Real Thief , Stolen my savings 25.000$ Yonkers New York
Author: Bronx, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empire City Casino Yonkers , New York

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 12 2016
the creativeloft.com The company has continued to charge my credit card even though I have discontinued membership within 24 hours. I have tried to reach the company by phone and email and I've gotten no response for over two weeks. Internet only know city Internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Employment Services: the creativeloft.com Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 05 2016
Dermallure Skin essentials False Advertisement, a scam, they sent me a whole new order after a month and I didn't ask for it or give my approval. I went on their web site and couldn't delete my membership, which I didn't join.I looked for website again after one day and it was gone. dallas Texas Author: Hubbard, Oregon Eye Care: Dermallure Skin essentials dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2016
You Fit Lockwood Ridge Mandatory Fee to Cancel Membership? Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: You Fit Lockwood Ridge Sarasota, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 31 2016
Western Horizons Resort We purchased our membership in Sep.2010, hoping that when we retired, we could stay in these parks as we travel. Our home park was Charlston Peak in Pahrump NV. That was sold and they transferd our home park to Gunnison Colorado.  Gunnison Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Camps & Campgrounds: Western Horizons Resort Gunnison, Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide BOA savings accounta and Fed Regulation D--- Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

17, Report #1320745

Aug 23 2016
Savings makes money I was looking for a loan got redirected to their website didn't click on it and without authorization they debited my account and put it into overdraft. Won't refund my money Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Savings makes money Internet

Aug 23 2016
4Entertainmentjobs.com CANCELLING MEMBERSHIP Internet Author: Alexandria, North Carolina Employment Services: 4Entertainmentjobs.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 14 2016
westgate (Tennessee) I want to sell or cancel my membership and they won't let me out of contract Gatlinburg, TN Tennessee Author: Zanesfield, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: westgate Tennessee

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

23, Report #1322007

Aug 11 2016
Suppclub Well I bought a shirt Train eat sleep repeat. the shirt said it was a promotional give away just pay shipping and handling my card got charged three other times for membership $1.00 .75.Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Suppclub Internet

24, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida