Your Search | membership savings

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 24 2017
Seniorsoulmates Provide no service for a dating membership Cyberspace Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Scammed into a fake timeshare purchase and fake HSI membership Playa del Coco Guanacaste Province Author: Elkridge, Maryland Lodging: Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Playa del Coco,

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Positive Voyage Began charging me monthly fees for a membership which I didn't join, then completely ignored both of emails cancelling my subscription and charged me once again, Nationwide Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelers: Positive Voyage Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Renew Eye Cream ReVitalize Skin Serum Free Trial Bait, then Switch to Membership Fountain Valley California Renewal Face Products Good Customer Service Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Renew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Jan 05 2017
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP; Eric Israel, California Broker and Tony Garza, Texas Broker Accepted membership fee. After 1 month, lied about TX broker leaving company. Cancelled membership but refused to return membership fee. IRVINE, California Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Realtors: THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Handyman I have a life time membership with Handyman and for at least a 2 years now have not received a mag. or any responce from them I tought they were out of business,yet I see there mags in stores. Boonville North Carolina Author: Boonville, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Handyman Boonville, North Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises, Ian Horowitz, Director Defrauded us in anagreement to purchase our timeshare if we would purchase membership in a vacation club. Atlanta Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Resorts: Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida