MEMBERSHIP SAVINGS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: membership savings
There may be more specific results for "membership savings"
For more specific results for "membership savings"
Showing 1-25 of 7,319 Found Reports For more specific results for "membership savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 16 2017
Gundry MD Gundry MD VIP membership; Vital Reds VIP Membership / 90 day return policy Beverly Hills, California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Alternative Health: Gundry MD Internet

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
D.L. Blair, Inc. They said that I won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Internet Author: Tracy, California Video Stores: D.L. Blair, Inc. Internet

Jul 11 2017
Crunch Fitness Crunch Fitness Hamilton, NJ Crunch Fitness is a RIPOFF & WONT LET YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP HAMILTON NEW JERSEY Author: Ewing, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
LA Fitness Refuse to cancel membership over the phone or email even when and individual does not have access to mailing or coming into cancel. Fort Myers Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Fitness Consultants: LA Fitness Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Belle Epoque DAR Waterfront & Associates DAR Waterfront sent me a notice of demand for a $99.01 charge for membership or products that I did not sign up for. I have email correspondence confirming my immediate cancellation of the free trial offers. Sherman Oaks, CA. California Author: Portland,, Oregon Collection Agency's: Belle Epoque CA

Jul 05 2017
Derma Genetix charged me for a membership that I was unaware that I had 14 days to cancel. This 14 days started the date my account was charged for the trial. St. Petersburg Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
Ultimate Opportunity Partners Membership Jim Brewer Their offers are scams. No refund is given. Alabaster Alabama Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Home Based Business: Ultimate Opportunity Partners Membership Alabaster, Alabama

Jul 03 2017
Dad's Are Awesome Made a purchase several months back. Unknowingly, I was signed up for an NAOD membership, which costs 19.95 per month. I have attempted to call this company several times and left messages, sent emails. No response. I will have to convince my bank to block these debits. Internet Author: Strasburg, Colorado Gift Shops: Dad's Are Awesome Internet

Jun 30 2017
Nuavive Skin EEl TryFitness Trail Ordered product based on advertisement. Contacted thru e-mail within 14 day period to cancel membership and orders. Was told phone cancellation was only valid procedure for cancellation. Offered to return product. Was informed that product was an FDA product that could not be returned opened or unopened. Santa Ana California Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Skin Care: Nuavive Skin Santa Ana, California

Jun 28 2017
GO GRAND GETAWAYS grand getaways big rip off company and denies any wrong doing, keep calling for more money with fake memberships ENGLEWOOD, Colorado Was the Problem Resolved? Author: internet, Internet Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways ENGLEWOOD, Colorado

14, Report #1381970

Jun 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Signed me up for a membership Los Angeles California Author: Saint Louisville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: NUTRITION, Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

15, Report #420321

Jun 28 2017
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Better Business Bureau gives Lear High Rating Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lear Capital constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Vacation rip-off deposit and membership Tampa, Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Massage Heights involuntary auto renewal membership San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Massage Therapists: Massage Heights San Diego, California

Jun 22 2017
Official Nascar Membership Club Offered a item for very low cost and charged my debit card a much higher price than i was led to believe Pineville North Carolina cancel claim Author: Stuart, Virginia Racetracks: Official Nascar Membership Club Pineville, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida