Your Search | membership savings

1, Report #1320745

Aug 23 2016
Savings makes money I was looking for a loan got redirected to their website didn't click on it and without authorization they debited my account and put it into overdraft. Won't refund my money Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Savings makes money Internet

Aug 23 2016
4Entertainmentjobs.com CANCELLING MEMBERSHIP Internet Author: Alexandria, North Carolina Employment Services: 4Entertainmentjobs.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2016
westgate (Tennessee) I want to sell or cancel my membership and they won't let me out of contract Gatlinburg, TN Tennessee Author: Zanesfield, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: westgate Tennessee

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

8, Report #1322007

Aug 11 2016
Suppclub Well I bought a shirt Train eat sleep repeat. the shirt said it was a promotional give away just pay shipping and handling my card got charged three other times for membership $1.00 .75.Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Suppclub Internet

9, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Rhinebeck Bank Rhinebeck Savings Bank Deceptive bank and employees Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Loans: Rhinebeck Bank Poughkeepsie, New York

12, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

13, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

14, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

15, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 25 2016
Avolon America's Savings Partnership Travel Cub Ripoff las vegas Nevada Full Refund desired Author: owens cross roads, Alabama Travel Services: Avolon America's Savings Partnership las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
Southland log homes Southland log home scams retiring family out of life savings Columbia Nationwide “ a third party warranty company to qualify them Author: Nashville, Tennessee Home Improvements: southland log homes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
MTN Matchmaking Maureen Tara Nelson Matchmaking Maureen Tara Nelson Matchmaking This company is a SCAM. Do not waste your money. Melville New York
This client lost her membership due to being inappropriate which is clearly written in our contract and is now trying to ruin my reputation by saying All of these lies. Author: New York, New York Dating Services: MTN Matchmaking Maureen Tara Nelson Matchmaking Internet

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 19 2016
TASTING ROOM TASTINGROOM BY LOT 18 scam me out of my money from my debt account without my authorization of $184.00 which I cancel my membership on March 7, 2016 before the date of March 20 2016 by email to this company. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Breweries & Wineries: TASTING ROOM Internet