Your Search | membership savings

Feb 08 2016
ardyssusa.com Sells fake membership. Ships defective items and will not refund or replace items. Will not respond to phone calls or emails. Spring Texas Author: Northville, Michigan Clothing Stores: ardyssusa.com Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Livecareer I payed for a resume, but then I was charged $40 for membership I wasn't aware of. New York Author: Richmond, Texas Internet Fraud: Livecareer Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Jan 28 2016
Adore Me Scam Membership Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Specialty Stores: Adore Me Internet

Jan 28 2016
kreditkarma aka scoresense kreditkarma, scoresense charged my debit card a week after i cancelled trial membership Internet ScoreSense Author: crab orchard, Kentucky Credit Reporting Agencies: kreditkarma aka scoresense Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Hudson City Savings BankM&T Bank Discriminatory hiring and glass ceiling Paramus New Jersey Author: New Jersey Banks: Hudson City Savings M&T Bank Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
USAA Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service - Incompetent Management Nationwide Timeline - Amended Author: San Diego, California Banks: USAA Savings Bank Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
AmeriMark.com $29.99 Monthly Membership Fraud continues! We never committed to an ongoing monthly membership. Took us 12 months to check out why the ongoing membership charge. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Amerimark Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ignite website builders Lost my entire savings to build a website that never generated money $3,500 American Fork Utah Author: Gainesville, Virginia Work at Home: Ignite website builders Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Smc Merchants Mr.Robert Cox and others names of celebrities that are involved with this scamming advertising company......and the name I have is national specialty merchandisers associate my membership number was 26694993-40 California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Smc Merchants Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
The History Channel Club Empty promises by the company and empty pockets for me after paying life membership fee. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Macon, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The History Channel Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

Jan 22 2016
My Tax Hero Salesy, Unfounded claims, Rediculous Audit Membership garbage, Misleading, Unethical L.A. Nationwide Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: My Tax Hero Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 20 2016
Lifetime Fitness Cancelation scam. If you want free try out time, don't agree to open membership for 14 days cancelation. Commerce Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Lifetime Fitness Commerce, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
Planet Fitness Rip off, deceptive membership rules, poor customer service Abilene, Texas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Health Spas: Planet Fitness Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Match.Com WMV*Match.com Deceive users, do not fully disclose the costs of membership-rip off On-line Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Consumer Services: Match.Com Internet

Jan 12 2016
Savings make money saving makes money.com Scam/RIPOFF Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loan Brokers: Savings make money Internet

Jan 08 2016
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC AKA Gordon law Firm GAT used an address that I haven't lived at for almost 10 years. They said they are debt collectors. They are attorneys. They are trying to collect a debt that was written off years ago and was a secure account backed by a savings account. The credit card company simply took the savings and wrote off the credit card account. Eugene Oregon Author: Stanfield, Oregon Credit Services: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

Jan 08 2016
24 hour Fitness pre-paid membership fraud, dishonest business practice Yorba Linda Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Shop Smart Savings Club They sounded like accents from the Middle East. California Author: Greenville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Shop Smart Savings Club