Your Search | membership savings

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 12 2016
the The company has continued to charge my credit card even though I have discontinued membership within 24 hours. I have tried to reach the company by phone and email and I've gotten no response for over two weeks. Internet only know city Internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Employment Services: the Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 05 2016
Dermallure Skin essentials False Advertisement, a scam, they sent me a whole new order after a month and I didn't ask for it or give my approval. I went on their web site and couldn't delete my membership, which I didn't join.I looked for website again after one day and it was gone. dallas Texas Author: Hubbard, Oregon Eye Care: Dermallure Skin essentials dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2016
You Fit Lockwood Ridge Mandatory Fee to Cancel Membership? Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: You Fit Lockwood Ridge Sarasota, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 31 2016
Western Horizons Resort We purchased our membership in Sep.2010, hoping that when we retired, we could stay in these parks as we travel. Our home park was Charlston Peak in Pahrump NV. That was sold and they transferd our home park to Gunnison Colorado.  Gunnison Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Camps & Campgrounds: Western Horizons Resort Gunnison, Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide BOA savings accounta and Fed Regulation D--- Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide
34, Report #1320745

Aug 23 2016
Savings makes money I was looking for a loan got redirected to their website didn't click on it and without authorization they debited my account and put it into overdraft. Won't refund my money Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Savings makes money Internet

Aug 23 2016
11:20 AM CANCELLING MEMBERSHIP Internet Author: Alexandria, North Carolina Employment Services: Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 14 2016
westgate (Tennessee) I want to sell or cancel my membership and they won't let me out of contract Gatlinburg, TN Tennessee Author: Zanesfield, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: westgate Tennessee

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and
40, Report #1322007

Aug 11 2016
Suppclub Well I bought a shirt Train eat sleep repeat. the shirt said it was a promotional give away just pay shipping and handling my card got charged three other times for membership $1.00 .75.Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Suppclub Internet
41, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Rhinebeck Bank Rhinebeck Savings Bank Deceptive bank and employees Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Loans: Rhinebeck Bank Poughkeepsie, New York
44, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

Jul 30 2016
Movie Clips Magazine, Shaun Michael and John LaRe took my money and did not deliver Ponzi, scam, Buyer beware Fort Myers Florida Movie Clips is now Hollywood Savings Coupon Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida
46, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida
47, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin
48, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 25 2016
Avolon America's Savings Partnership Travel Cub Ripoff las vegas Nevada Full Refund desired Author: owens cross roads, Alabama Travel Services: Avolon America's Savings Partnership las vegas, Nevada