Your Search | membership savings

Jul 27 2015
Membership Services P.O. Box 658 Hopkins, Minnesota. Phone: 800 475-1942 Stealing money from my personal checking account Hopkins Minnesota Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Membership Services

Jul 27 2015
Play On TV Playon Sells Lifetime Membership, after 7-months won't even load and they won't refund $20 Internet Author: Yonkers, New York On-Line Business: Play On TV Internet

Jul 24 2015
Care.com Auto renewal didn't downgrade my membership. After two billing cycles I noticed and called customer services and they would refund only last 30 days of billing even though my account was not active for the past 2+ months Internet Author: Texas Internet Fraud: Care.com Internet

Jul 22 2015
Fitness Connection Annual dues charged after cancellation of membership Sugar Land Texas Author: sugar land, Texas Fitness Consultants: Fitness Connection Sugar Land, Texas

Jul 22 2015
The Active Network Inc Active.com Charged me for a $64.95 membership fee which I did not authorize Internet Author: Highland, Utah Fitness Consultants: The Active Network Inc Internet

Jul 21 2015
verde energy usa RIP OFF AND LIED ABOUT SAVINGS Norwalk Connecticut Author: alliance, Ohio Consumer Services: verde energy usa Norwalk, Connecticut

Jul 21 2015
The League Dallas Texas Letter of invitation to accept membership Dallas Texas Author: Bellingham , Washington Questionable Activities: The League Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Jul 20 2015
Direct Savings Solutions, USA Direct Savings Solution, ZMS 877 460 7467 VA, USA Select Publication, GC Promotions 888 460 6883 VA Purchase a $100 voucher for shopping (or other thing) for $1.95 on credit card and a 2 week trial.... Phone scam Internet Author: Texas Telemarketers: Direct Savings Solutions Internet

Jul 20 2015
Direct Savings Solution They give card information to third party clients. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Savings Solution Internet

Jul 18 2015
REJUVASKIN DERMASKIIN I ordered a SAMPLE of Rejuvaskin and Dermaskin with $3.95 and $4.95 shipping. I did NOT see the trial period and would have NEVER consented to the membership Due to the COST of over $160.00. San Jose California Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Mail Order: REJUVASKIN DERMASKIIN San Jose, California

Jul 17 2015
Continental Who's Who REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Continental Who's Who dedicated to customer satisfaction. Continental Who's Who implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focused on assisting client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Continental Who's Who pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Continental Who's Who, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rochester, Minnesota Physicians: Continental Who's Who Valley Stream, New York

Jul 16 2015
Membership Billing Systems, Inc. MBS Inc.Winmars Inc. UNETHICAL BILLING AND BUSINESS PRACTICE ISSUES – MBA INC. Baltimore Maryland Fitness Fanatics Owner Fabricates Claim Author: Santa Rosa, California Health Spas: Membership Billing Systems, Inc. Baltimore, Maryland

38, Report #1241941

Jul 15 2015
Preferred Auto Managment Chris Sanchez Scammed me out of my savings Denver Colorado Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Preferred Auto Managment

39, Report #1241927

Jul 14 2015
Jeffrey Baxter dfy membership site Jeffrey Baxter is a scam artist and internet hoax Corsicana Texas Author: Corsicana, Texas Business Consulting: Jeffrey Baxter dfy membership site 2543 W Sycamore ave , Texas

Jul 13 2015
Unlimited Vacation Club while on vacation in cancun we bought a membership w/UVC once you get your internet access to the unlimited vacation club you find out, that it was all lies and almost imposible to go on vacation with the prices they giving you as a member we bought it in cancun, but i beleieve in Miami florida nationwide
Author: El Paso, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 12 2015
Gold's Gym of Valley Ranch, Texas Impact Fitness Gold's Gym/ A.K.A. Impact Fitness Membership Cancellation Fraud Vallley Ranch, Texas Membership Cancellation SCAM! Valley Ranch Texas Author: Confidential, Texas Health Spas: Gold's Gym of Valley Ranch, Texas Irving, Texas

Jul 12 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime charged my account $99.00 without authorization...giving me no service for the membership and not refunding my money. Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Amazon Prime Internet

Jul 06 2015
Bank of America Closed my savings account and made it into a 2nd checking acct., now charging me a fee for 2nd acct. Nationwide Federal Regulation Author: Orange, New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
arabmatchmaking.com arabmatchmaking.com/contact.php; muslims4marriage.com; possibly also arablounge.com Corporate Info: Global Network Enterprises LLC | Two Ravinia Drive , Atlanta, GA 30346 , United States | +1-888-479-7222 FREE | support@arabmatchmaking Fraudulent continuation of charges despite written request to cancel paid membership and confirmation that the request had been received; ignoring requests/emails Two Ravinia Drive , Atlanta, Georgia internet Author: Anon, Other Dating Services: www.arabmatchmaking.com Internet

Jul 02 2015
Time Share Savings Network timeshare time share scam elderly parents Internet Author: Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Time Share Savings Network Internet

Jul 02 2015
OurTime.com Our Time Poor Business Practices: No customer service information: Highly Difficult to Cancel Membership Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Dating Services: OurTime.com Internet

Jun 30 2015
Gold's Gym Didn't Process My Membership Cancellation, Continued to Charge Fees, Didn't Reply to Appeal Letter East Windsor New Jersey Author: Hightstown, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym (East Windsor, NJ) East Windsor, New Jersey

Jun 29 2015
clubwpt deceptive advertisement, rigged poker site taking membership money under the pretext that you could win some of the monthly prizes but the game is fixed Internet Author: aurora, Illinois Casinos & Cardrooms: clubwpt Internet

Jun 28 2015
Laser Spine Institute Stealing old peoples life savings Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bainbridge Island, Washington Mental Health: Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale, Arizona