Your Search | membership savings

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

27, Report #420321

Oct 18 2016
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Better Business Bureau gives Lear High Rating Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

Oct 14 2016
Walmart Savings Catcher Walmart.com account hacked internet Internet Author: Forney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Savings Catcher Internet

Oct 12 2016
Orlando Singles Can not get in touch with them after they got my Membership fee Orlando Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Attorneys General: Orlando Singles Orlando , Florida

Oct 10 2016
Revitalize skin serum Find beauty.com Claims to be a limited number of free 14 day trials, but is a membership based program 4.95 for 1st 14 days then 98.95 for remains 14. And 98.95/mo. You must open and read fine print to get details. This is not on recept. Nor do they send receipt when 2nd charge hits account. Las Vegas, nv Internet Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Revitalize skin serum Internet

Oct 09 2016
Tresor Rare New York This company uses hard sell unscrupulous techniques. The product is priced very differently online from what you are told in the store. After a long blurb about big savings the sales person brings out damaged package and offers it at a greatly reduced price. No ones pays the same for this product. BEWARE New York New York Author: New York Beauty Products: Tresor Rare New York, New York

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
SKINNoir Billed us $89.00 after we cancelled our membership, they would not give us a comfirmation number when we called to cancel. Internet Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home HealthCare: SKINNoir Internet

Oct 04 2016
Reliant Energy We were perfectly content with our electrical provider, (Center Point through Our Energy). Then came the knock on the door. The man said that we were part of a study on energy usage and that HE would Guarantee us up to 30% savings. He said that we would no longer pay the handling charge to Center Point. Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Electrical Services: Reliant Energy Houston, Texas

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. ibsuser@hotmail.com Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Customer confused our service Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Empire City Casino Yonkers casino Empire City Casino is a Real Thief , Stolen my savings 25.000$ Yonkers New York
Author: Bronx, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empire City Casino Yonkers , New York

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 12 2016
the creativeloft.com The company has continued to charge my credit card even though I have discontinued membership within 24 hours. I have tried to reach the company by phone and email and I've gotten no response for over two weeks. Internet only know city Internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Employment Services: the creativeloft.com Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet