Your Search | membership savings

Apr 19 2016
Thrive Market thrivemarket.com I was offered a 1 month trial membership, free of charge (but had to enter a credit card). I placed 1 order and decided that it wasn't for me. I cancelled before the 30 days was up. I was then charged the full fee. I emailed and called multiple times before I was finally able to speak with a human. Internet Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Thrive Market Internet

Apr 18 2016
Atheist Personals The website refunded then charged me again for a recurring membership that I had cancelled. Internet Atheist Personals Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Dating Services: Atheist Personals Internet

Apr 15 2016
Reaction Fitness & Self Defense Reaction Self DefenseCoach Larry ClayMonsterXCamp - Grapevine, TX Sold a membership with recurring monthly and charged me multiple times without ever even offering an orientation or classes. And, continued to do so after assuring me they would refund what had been charged and no charges would happen again until they got it worked out. Now they went out of business, just changing the name under the same ownership. Grapevine Texas Author: Bedford, Texas Fitness Consultants: Reaction Fitness & Self Defense Grapevine, Texas

Apr 14 2016
Timber Lodge RV Resort Inc. Jim Jerdeadmin@timberlodgerv.com refuse to allow me to cancel my membership after 4 yrs of being a member. Eagan Minnesota Author: Hartford, Kentucky Campgrounds: Timber Lodge RV Resort Inc. Internet

Apr 14 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways believes in “Customers first…. Always,” which has been our philosophy since day one.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sarasota, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2016
American Cellars, wine club, member of Elevant Society In March 16 I ordered wine giving number of credit card. I get parcel, and the same day, 03/14 I cancelled my membership. Get unwanted second parcel and $127.60 was taken from my credit card. I returned second parcel. dont know dont know Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: American Cellars, wine club

Apr 13 2016
Fitness Connection Gym I make this complaint because I try to cancel my membership If a gym membership makes it really easy to join but very complicated to cancel a membership. This is bad service that won't want to make you ever join a gym Houston Nationwide
Author: Houston , Texas Alternative Health: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Was the Problem Resolved? Author: internet, Internet Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. ENGLEWOOD, Colorado

Apr 12 2016
Commerce energy Misrepresented savings from original energy company, Pacific Gas and Electric causing financial stress on my Disability income. Houston Texas Author: South San Francisco, California Utility Companies: Commerce energy Houston , Texas

Apr 09 2016
Chris Blair and Phil Kyprianou Internet Marketing Scam: Chris Blair and Phil Kyprianou's Internet Marketing Membership - Master Level Marketing and eComFury United States/Japan Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Chris Blair Internet

Apr 08 2016
FabKids.com JustFab, Fabletics,FL2 After I called and was assured that my VIP membership was cancelled and I would not be charged 29.95 they did not cancel my membership and charged my card. San Francisco California Author: Sanford, North Carolina Clothing Stores: FabKids.com Internet

Apr 07 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. SARASOTA, Florida

Apr 07 2016
My prefect resume My perfect resume.com Fradulent charges, unauthorized payments made to a company who signed my up to a membership I never knew I was signing up for Internet Author: Scottsdale , Arizona On-Line Business: My prefect resume Internet

Apr 06 2016
Investment Group, Inc. Transfer Title Desks, LLC, Joseph Gordon, Catherine Garner Frauded out $(five figures) from a broker entity out of Chicago named Investment Group, Inc. This is related to the sale of a UVC vacation club membership. Chicago Illinois Author: Birmingham, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Investment Group, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 02 2016
SOCIALLITY AccessNow i started a 30 day trial membership and when they sent confirmation, i had changed my mind. under the contract you have 30 days to do so. There was no available number and when i searched it, it said webpage not available. i tried all kinds of ways to get an address but they all come up blank. They speak of being able to cancel at anytime within 30 days but says it must be sent in writing. There is no address anywhere on the website. it is very suspious. i cannot not afford the membership fees after the first month. my hands are tied. Can you please help me.  Internet Author: San Diego, California Employees: SOCIALLITY AccessNow Internet

Mar 28 2016
Selena Nolan Melvin Trotter i was purchasing a car and i went on craigslist and found a car. i contacted her and she said she was a partner with ebay and that melvin trotter was the representative over her membership. she assured me rhat the car would be shipped or i would get my money back! neither happened Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Selena Nolan Internet

Mar 26 2016
UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE I SIGNED UP FOR THE $400/MONTH BRONZE PLAN WITH PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS PLAN..ONCE I SIGNED UP FOR THAT PLAN, I THEN FOUND OUT IT DOESN'T COVER MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS, OR MOST PRESCRIPTIONS IN GENERAL. I CALLED FOR ASSISTANCE AND BASICALLY WAS TOLD, SORRY WE CANT DO ANYTHING.... I BASICALLY WAS LIED TO OR TRICKED PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THIS PLAN, AND NOW EACH TIME I CALL ITS BASICALLY TOO BAD FOR YOU I AM IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD, AND I MAKE SURE I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS WITH UNITED HEALTH. Nationwide Author: Odessa, Florida Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
ItWorks Tresa Hawkins I was not informed that if i wanted to order anything from this company that i would automatically be placed in the loyal customer membership  Nationwide Author: Charleston, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: ItWorks Tresa Hawkins Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
The Residence at La Vista Took $2800 for Beyond Experience Membership Cabo San Lucas Author: Concord, California Lodging: The Residence at La Vista Cabo San Lucas,

46, Report #1291949

Mar 20 2016
american express co. american express customer care.1-888-258-3741 lied to me about sending my,cash award of $125.00 and charged me $107.14 for a membership in amazonprime that i did not order, then hung up on me when i called back, to question them.. el paso Texas Author: clovis, California Customer: american express co. el paso, Texas

47, Report #1231902

Mar 17 2016
HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: HBC Strategies, LLC implemented a strategic voice of the customer quality control system for ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new cost savings, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HBC Strategies pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HBC Strategies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Gary file a complaint with ic3 Author: Wellington, Ohio Consumer Services: HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HBC the only maintenance and construction provider you will ever need. HBC a provider of world-class facility maintenance and construction services. HBC has a strategic advantage by improving quality, reducing cost and eliminating hassles. st Marys, Florida

Mar 14 2016
GPN*HealthJive Find Beauty & Truth , I lost shipping/handling, 1st month product cost, automatic membership not authorized Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Beauty Salons: GPN*HealthJive Internet

Mar 14 2016
INMATECALLS SAVINGS ICSoution & savings, ICS, INMATECALLSAVINGS Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Courier Services: INMATECALLS SAVINGS Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Occidental membership My wife and I traveled and stayed at the Occidental Resort in Cozumel. We were scammed into a Royal Club Membership and paid $28,000 before realizing this was not what we signed up for. Cozumel, Mexico Nationwide Author: Friendswood, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide