Your Search | membership savings

Jun 24 2014
Ontario Landlord Asscociation OLA Canada Landlord This company collected a fee for a lifetime membership then canceled the membership. Ontario Author: Pickering, Ontario Small Business Services: Ontario Landlord Asscociation Ontario

Jun 23 2014
HCA Pure Green Garcinia Superior distribution/azc a man called me saying that I signed up for a trial offer of a 30 day pure green Garcinia. I told him that I wasn't interested and he went on to say it was a trial and not a membership. I told him I could not afford the membership going on. He gave me a phone number to call 1-888-294-4134 and they would help me with the cancelation if I did not wish to proceed. I called the number and as soon as I said I want to cancel my the woman said I would have to wait til I was charged the $99 and then I could cancel. I said the man did not explain that to me. She hung up on me. I called back and a different person was on the phone. I had just explained to him that I was hung up on and then he said there is no such thing as a trial offer and hung up on me too. I kept getting hung up on the next 5 times I called. I'm closing my bank account and they can go to hell. meza arizona Author: sea bright, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: HCA Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Christian Mingle.com Christian Mingle re-charges your membership even after you cancel. Internet Author: henderson, Nevada Internet: Christian Mingle.com Internet

Jun 21 2014
VIDA PRIVILEGES OR VIDA VACATION PRIVILEGES WE WERE SOLD A VACATION MEMBERSHIP THAT WAS NOT WHAT THEY TOLD US IT WOULD BE NUEVO VALLARTA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Resorts: VIDA PRIVILEGES Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
id Protect Claimed I signed up for their service online and agreed to have monthly fee deducted from my savings account Mount Laurel New Jersey Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: id Protect Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Jun 19 2014
Sunset World/Pura Vida Lifestyles Premier Cancun Vacations, Cancun Travel Unlimited,Sunset Group, PURA VIDA, club sunset cancun, sunset group, sunset royal Enticing people to buy a ripoff vacation packages, took my money $1625.00 for a membership, can't even access the website PURAVIDALifestyles, took upon themselves to terminate my membership and forfeit my money. Ask for credit card for identification, without me knowing, they already charge my credit card and my credit card is another story of my nightmare. i cancun, Q.Roo Mexico Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Hotel: Sunset World/Pura Vida Lifestyles Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: Energy Automation Systems Inc (EASI) pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction & Affiliate support For decades EASI provided systems that save businesses up to 30% on electric bills. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Energy Automation Systems Inc (EASI). Most reports filed have been proven to be false and fabricated by competitors. EASI has pledged their Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Thousands of systems installed worldwide, complaint free Energy savings guarantees are backed by insurance. Excellent business opportunity in the growing field of industrial energy conservation. Hendersonville Tennessee
Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Based Business: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Energy Automation Systems Inc (EASI) Pledges Its Commitment Hendersonville, Tennessee

Jun 19 2014
Lady of America National Fitness I asked them to cancell membership, but they keep deducting payments Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Health Spas: Lady of America Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 18 2014
At The Beach Tanning VERY DECEPTIVE MEMBERSHIP/CANCELLATION POLICIES Denver Nationwide
Author: Highlands Ranch , Colorado Tanning Salons: At The Beach Tanning Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
AAA American Automobile Club of America Paid for road service membership. I broke down and was told they would be there within 55 mins. An hour later I called back and was told 15 more minutes, 20 minutes later I was told 15 more minutes, 2 hours and 15 minutes later I was told should be within 15 minutes, I requested that my membership be cancelled and my money reutrned, oh it is an annual membership, we cant cancel your membership and refund your money. They take your money and don't provide any service - that is a rip off. Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Clubs: AAA Internet

Jun 16 2014
Duvatiwear I was routed from an ad that states do a quick survey get a FREE Gift Add states in bold letters on Home Page: Try our new line of sunglasses at $0, just pay shipping. After order shipping cost of 7.99 is billed and sunglasses were shipped. No packing slip, invoice, or receipt was included in my shipment. Only a form letter with a Toll Free number and an e-mail address as contact information. 14 days later another $95 is billed. Did not know this when I ordered. Sunglasses are not worth anywhere near the $95 billed. I don’t check my credit card statement often because I don’t use them often. Then a month later another box with sunglasses came. My credit card was billed $45.OO. I called the company. They said they had a no return policy. Tried to return item for credit/refund by calling customer service number and was my request was refused. The number I called was a call center and not a part of duvatiwear. I was told to send and email to support@duvatiwear.com if I wanted to request a return authorization and credit/refund. Checked website and found fine print on order page stating I would only have 14 days to try the sunglasses, after that I would be billed $95 and enrolled in a monthly buying club of some sort where additional items would be shipped to me and billed to my Credit Card. I cancelled the membership, but was not allowed to return the item. This is a scam the preys on people using adware popups. Toluca Lake California Author: Altoona, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Duvatiwear Toluca Lake, California

Jun 16 2014
LA Fitness -  Steve G., Raphael Misrepresented their Contracts - Membership Agreements columbus Ohio Author: NEW ALBANY, Ohio Health Spas: LA Fitness - Columbus, OH columbus, Ohio

Jun 16 2014
Leisure Time Savings Magazine SourceT C Mags, Inc. Cancelled a/c and unathorized withdrawals Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Leisure Time Savings Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2014
Savings Bank of Danbury Stephanie Devino Bank Fraud, Will do anything to get ahead including Giving Head Southbury Connecticut
Author: NY, New York Banks: Savings Bank of Danbury Southbury, Connecticut

Jun 13 2014
examcollection.com unfair membership cancellation policy United Kingdom Internet Author: San Jose, California Tutoring: examcollection.com Internet

Jun 13 2014
Fitness 19 - Algonquin, Illinois Company sent a cancelled membership that was paid on time was sent to collections for unknown reason & unknown amount Algonquin Illinois Author: Mount Prospect, Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness 19 - Algonquin, IL Algonquin, Illinois

Jun 12 2014
American Standard Online I called up the Customer Support Telephone Number (1-877-395-1296 ) on the 28th day of July 2013. I was on hold for 20 minutes. Finally, talked to an agent. I explained her that I just moved from Seattle and looking for a rental property.She said ,Yes, we are very experienced real estate firm. We will find you a home ASAP. All you have to do buy our membership. It will cost you $200. Montecito California Author: Everett, Washington Realtors: American Standard Online Montecito, California

Jun 12 2014
American Savings; Brenda Brown (phone rep) Claimed I would get a $100 gift card to any major store if I paid $4.95 and gave them my credit card # Phoenix Arizona Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 11 2014
Amazon Associate Amazon associate membership is a fraud. Internet Author: Riverside, California On-Line Business: Amazon Associate Internet

Jun 11 2014
Guitar Toolbox JohnB, JB Charter Membership in Guitar Club, Took My Money & Disappeared Internet Author: Manchester, Connecticut Music: Guitar Toolbox Internet

Jun 10 2014
Cobb Electric Membership Corporation Cobb EMC Illegal Round Up Charge Marietta Georgia Author: Blue Ridge, Georgia Utility Companies: Cobb Electric Membership Corporation Marietta, Georgia

Jun 10 2014
Blooms Rewards Blooms Today I ordered flowers few months back for my sister's engagement and ever since than I have been charged $9.95/99 a month for some kind of membership that I did not sign up for, or gave my authorization to. Haymarket Virginia Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Business: Blooms Rewards Haymarket, Virginia

Jun 09 2014
jailbreak711.com i purchased there membership for a jailbreak that doesn't even work and i tried to contact them via email for a refund and get no response. Internet Author: SHAMOKIN, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: jailbreak711.com Internet

Jun 09 2014
Advantage Education LLC I'm a disable victim and used all retirement savings Draper, Utah Author: Yuciapa, California Computer Mail Order: Advantage Education LLC Draper, Utah

Jun 05 2014
Transunion Deceptive enrollment, non-return of membership fee Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet