Your Search | membership savings

Apr 07 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. SARASOTA, Florida

Apr 07 2016
My prefect resume My perfect resume.com Fradulent charges, unauthorized payments made to a company who signed my up to a membership I never knew I was signing up for Internet Author: Scottsdale , Arizona On-Line Business: My prefect resume Internet

Apr 06 2016
Investment Group, Inc. Transfer Title Desks, LLC, Joseph Gordon, Catherine Garner Frauded out $(five figures) from a broker entity out of Chicago named Investment Group, Inc. This is related to the sale of a UVC vacation club membership. Chicago Illinois Author: Birmingham, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Investment Group, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 02 2016
SOCIALLITY AccessNow i started a 30 day trial membership and when they sent confirmation, i had changed my mind. under the contract you have 30 days to do so. There was no available number and when i searched it, it said webpage not available. i tried all kinds of ways to get an address but they all come up blank. They speak of being able to cancel at anytime within 30 days but says it must be sent in writing. There is no address anywhere on the website. it is very suspious. i cannot not afford the membership fees after the first month. my hands are tied. Can you please help me.  Internet Author: San Diego, California Employees: SOCIALLITY AccessNow Internet

Mar 28 2016
Selena Nolan Melvin Trotter i was purchasing a car and i went on craigslist and found a car. i contacted her and she said she was a partner with ebay and that melvin trotter was the representative over her membership. she assured me rhat the car would be shipped or i would get my money back! neither happened Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Selena Nolan Internet

Mar 26 2016
UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE I SIGNED UP FOR THE $400/MONTH BRONZE PLAN WITH PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS PLAN..ONCE I SIGNED UP FOR THAT PLAN, I THEN FOUND OUT IT DOESN'T COVER MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS, OR MOST PRESCRIPTIONS IN GENERAL. I CALLED FOR ASSISTANCE AND BASICALLY WAS TOLD, SORRY WE CANT DO ANYTHING.... I BASICALLY WAS LIED TO OR TRICKED PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THIS PLAN, AND NOW EACH TIME I CALL ITS BASICALLY TOO BAD FOR YOU I AM IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD, AND I MAKE SURE I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS WITH UNITED HEALTH. Nationwide Author: Odessa, Florida Health Insurance: UNITED HEALTH INSURANCE Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
ItWorks Tresa Hawkins I was not informed that if i wanted to order anything from this company that i would automatically be placed in the loyal customer membership  Nationwide Author: Charleston, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: ItWorks Tresa Hawkins Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
The Residence at La Vista Took $2800 for Beyond Experience Membership Cabo San Lucas Author: Concord, California Lodging: The Residence at La Vista Cabo San Lucas,

34, Report #1291949

Mar 20 2016
american express co. american express customer care.1-888-258-3741 lied to me about sending my,cash award of $125.00 and charged me $107.14 for a membership in amazonprime that i did not order, then hung up on me when i called back, to question them.. el paso Texas Author: clovis, California Customer: american express co. el paso, Texas

35, Report #1231902

Mar 17 2016
HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: HBC Strategies, LLC implemented a strategic voice of the customer quality control system for ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new cost savings, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HBC Strategies pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HBC Strategies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Gary file a complaint with ic3 Author: Wellington, Ohio Consumer Services: HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HBC the only maintenance and construction provider you will ever need. HBC a provider of world-class facility maintenance and construction services. HBC has a strategic advantage by improving quality, reducing cost and eliminating hassles. st Marys, Florida

Mar 14 2016
GPN*HealthJive Find Beauty & Truth , I lost shipping/handling, 1st month product cost, automatic membership not authorized Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Beauty Salons: GPN*HealthJive Internet

Mar 14 2016
INMATECALLS SAVINGS ICSoution & savings, ICS, INMATECALLSAVINGS Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Courier Services: INMATECALLS SAVINGS Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Occidental membership My wife and I traveled and stayed at the Occidental Resort in Cozumel. We were scammed into a Royal Club Membership and paid $28,000 before realizing this was not what we signed up for. Cozumel, Mexico Nationwide Author: Friendswood, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Power Seller Center Power Seller Collage, Online Education Group. SCAMMED OUT OF OUR SAVINGS Draper Utah Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Work at Home: Power Seller Center Draper , Utah

Mar 11 2016
shoefashionize.com VIP membership scam with $98 monthly charge after buying free earrings, paying $5.99 shipping Bakersfield California
Author: pleasantont, Texas Credit Card Fraud: shoefashionize.com Bakersfield, California

Mar 11 2016
Planet Fitness Refuse to cancel membership Round Rock Texas Author: San Marcos, Texas Fitness Consultants: Planet Fitness Round Rock, Texas

Mar 11 2016
Suite Dreams Vacations Travel Membership Scam Oxford Alabama Refund received Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Travel Agencies: Suite Dreams Vacations Oxford, Alabama

Mar 10 2016
CLKBANK SMARTPCFIXER Fraudulently charged me for a trial membership $7.95 then changed it to a long tern membership$49.70 Boise Idaho Author: Springfield, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: CLKBANK Boise, Idaho

Mar 09 2016
University of guns Gun owners of AmericaILMG No refund I cancelled the membership I don't want was told by customer service va chat that it's taken care of Internet Author: CRANBERRY TWP, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: University of guns

Mar 09 2016
Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Ice Rewards lifestyle Misleading Cancun Complain Resolved Author: West Virginia Travel Services: Pura Vida Lifestyles membership Cancun,

Mar 08 2016
Alumni Class Paid for lifetime membership but No Account Access. Spokane Wa Internet Author: Davis, Illinois Internet: Alumni Class Internet

Mar 04 2016
Www. Protect my car.com Protect my car sent me to Commercial tire and work odder for $609.57 with 25% that would leave me to 467.89.to pay out of pocket . That's a rip off, when in fact I can do this all for $175.00. That's a savings not protect my car. im be paying more, id do it mysef and save money. Clearwater Florida
Author: Boise, Idaho Telemarketers: Www. Protect my car.com Clearwater, Florida

Mar 02 2016
club white smile via DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG DNK do not have sign in, no password, no membership and they charge every month my crédit card via delevery-planet.com Frederiksberg http://clubwhitesmile.com/ Author: Beauceville, Quebec Dental Services: club white smile via DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG DNK Frederiksberg,

Mar 02 2016
NuEssense Eye Collection Trial Offer Terms and Conditions state you will pay $88.10 fo MONTHLY membership (easy to fill out screen for trial product led me to believe I would get it for $10-I did not read terms and conditions :( Internet Author: Callaway, Florida Beauty Salons: NuEssense Eye Collection Internet

Mar 01 2016
Vital Beauty Shop Beauty; Savings Lab, Now Skin Beauty, BeautyandTruth; Beauty Order Central Dr. Oz Beauty and Truth Products Crooked Policies DIfficult to cancel to avoid $100s of charges Internet Author: Kensington, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vital Beauty Internet