Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

membership savings

Showing 26-50 of 7,244 Found Reports For more specific results for "membership savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
jaanu skincare Inherent Beauty Revitalizing Serum free trial became membership at 89.00 and 85.00 month.Hung up on me when i called Fountain Valley CA California Author: pace, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: jaanu skincare California

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 28 2017
Beauty integrations Charge me membership fee for something I'm not a member of Pendleton indiana  Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty integrations Indiana

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 26 2017
TrainPetDog Ltd. Neverending Unwanted Monthly Membership Los Angeles California Author: Roseville, California Corrupt Companies: TrainPetDog Ltd. Los Angeles, California

31, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 24 2017
Seniorsoulmates Provide no service for a dating membership Cyberspace Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Scammed into a fake timeshare purchase and fake HSI membership Playa del Coco Guanacaste Province Author: Elkridge, Maryland Lodging: Sapphire Residences / Bahia Turquesa Residences Playa del Coco,

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Positive Voyage Began charging me monthly fees for a membership which I didn't join, then completely ignored both of emails cancelling my subscription and charged me once again, Nationwide Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelers: Positive Voyage Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey