MEMBERSHIP PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: membership plus
There may be more specific results for "membership plus"
For more specific results for "membership plus"
Showing 1-25 of 33,293 Found Reports For more specific results for "membership plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 18 2017
The Neothink Society The League, Mark Hamilton, The Secret Society $1,000 paid for books which never revealed any SECRETS,nor provide membership in the Society nor answer letters. WEST VALLEY CITY Utah Author: SHOW LOW, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Neothink Society WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah

Oct 17 2017
Government Vacation Rewards Misleading Information About Program Presented when Approached to Purchase Membership Internet Author: Hooper, Utah Lodging: Government Vacation Rewards Internet

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Luminary Skincare ILMNTRA*ILLUMINTRAEYE TRUWELLNESS I ordered a Free Product Trial. It became expensive recurring charges. Two charges of $94 each (2 products, I only ordered one.) each month. No notification that the trial membership would be rolled into a recurring subscription if not cancelled. When finally cancelled, They would not give a full refund. Po Box 23976, St. Petersburg, FL 33742 product from FL; credit card stmt CA
Author: Mattituck, New York Skin Care: Luminary Skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
RYAN ARDI RYAN ARDI STEVENSON FITNESS SCAMMER Rdardi1234 Rdardi123 Fitness membership scam Oak Park,CA Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: RYAN ARDI Internet

Oct 11 2017
Creative Home Arts Paid for a membership and they disappeared Minnetonka Minnesota Author: anacortes, Washington Arts and Crafts: Creative Home Arts Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 11 2017
Vita-Fit Garcinia and Mango Cleanse Trial for product turns into a $79.99 a month membership. Not made clear by the advertising on the website : http://vitafitgarcinias.com Internet Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet