Your Search | mens health

Oct 15 2014
ABC blast fitness No contract doesn't feel like even when you request cancelation your charged over and over and over again!! Margate Florida Author: coconut creek, Florida Health Spas: ABC blast fitness Margate, Florida

Oct 15 2014
Try Garcinia Advanced Try Cleanse Pro This company is purposely deceiving people and is a huge scam! Internet Author: Fairchance, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Try Garcinia Advanced Internet

Oct 15 2014
Kinetix Health Club membership practices, adding fees without notification Canton Georgia Author: canton, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Kinetix Health Club Canton, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
Club Fitness -Affton, MO Lied about being able to downgrade Affton Missouri Author: Affton, Missouri Health Spas: Club Fitness -Affton, MO Affton, Missouri

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cardinal Real Estate LLC Wrongfully charging a 100/day fine for a legally registered service/emotional support dog which they claim not allowed. Douglassville Pennsylvania Author: wayne, Pennsylvania Mental Health: Cardinal Real Estate LLC Douglassville, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2014
BigTimeClocks.Biz DeSousa,LLC. Artery Health Institue, LLC.Howard Sousa Nasty & Rude, Would not provide the 1 yr Warranty information, nor replace or refund a defective item. New York New York Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: BigTimeClocks.Biz New York, NY , New York

Oct 15 2014
MONTEL WILLIAMS HEALTH MASTER BLENDER COMPANY LIES, WARRANTY IS A JOKE, WAITING 5 MONTHS FOR A REPLACEMENT Internet Author: Riverside, California Miscellaneous Electronics: MONTEL WILLIAMS Internet

Oct 14 2014
Seneca-Vitabella Skin care Unauthorized charges to credit cards they claimed would only be used to pay shipping of samples. Indianapolis, Internet Author: San Marcos, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Seneca-Vitabella Skin care Internet

Oct 14 2014
herbal groups inc harrassment call-backs Chatsworth California Author: Girard, Illinois Alternative Health: herbal group inc Chatsworth, California

Oct 14 2014
Alore anti wrinkle cream Instead of a free sample they keep sending this cream and charging £86 per month I cannot get them to stop Internet Author: Doncaster, Alabama Alternative Health: Alore anti wrinkle cream Internet

Oct 14 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Auto-charge rip off! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Allen , Texas Alternative Health: Nutrashift, LLC SLC, Utah

Oct 14 2014
Knights of Columbus Fraudulant and Persuasive Lied for the beginning about Dividents! Gatineau Quebec Author: Gatineau, Quebec Health Insurance: Knights of Columbus Gatineau, Quebec

Oct 13 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Trial of $4.95 costs $89.99 Martinez Georgia Author: Willcox, Arizona Alternative Health: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Oct 13 2014
Edge Fitness They signed me up for month to month and when I moved they are still trying to charge me.I paid more to quit when I wanted and avoid a contract. When I quit they still hassle me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Edge Fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Encore Dental Insurance Stonebridge Life Insurance Bait, Switch, and Take Your Money Nationwide Author: brookeville, Maryland Health Insurance: Encore Dental Insurance Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 13 2014
Dental Health Services Poor business practice Seattle, Wa Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Dental Services: Dental Health Services Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Whole Nutra KeraGrow I ordered a sample of the KeraGrow product. 14 days later I am charged 87.47 for the product. I called and was twice hung up on by phone reps when I did not agree with the offered 25% refund. Nationwide Author: ben wheeler, Texas Alternative Health: Whole Nutra Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
true cleanse The initial $4.95 charge was $379.67 within 30 days! Internet Author: fullerton, California Supplemental Health Programs: true cleanse Internet

Oct 11 2014
ACLS Traning Association Misrepresenting the American Heart Association, FRAUD Portland Internet Author: Colorado Health Care Education: ACLS Traning Association Internet

Oct 11 2014
Florida Men's Clinic, LLC They would NOT honor the ERECTION guarantee Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Florida Men's Clinic, LLC Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 11 2014
La creme skin care DO NOT ORDER! It is advertised with Bella Labs and get a jar of La Creme and a bottle of Bella Lab cream. They advertise together and claim you need to use both to get maximum results. The ad is you get the product free for 14 days but you place only one Total scam! San Diego California Author: Flagstaff , Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: La creme skin care Internet

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Internet