Your Search | mens health

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Bordeaux de la casa Enrique Nunez Cancio. Georgia Burrell Cancio Will not honor 1yr health warranty on my puppy. Pueblo Colorado Author: Cross Plains, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Bordeaux de la casa Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies! Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Planet Fitness in Longmont Colorado worst bullying ever, at the no intimidatioin gym Longmont Colorado Author: longmont, Colorado Health Spas: Planet Fitness in Longmont Colorado Longmont, Colorado

Aug 12 2016
SitNCycle Arrogant scam artists Wallingford Connecticut Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Misc. Health Specialists: SitNCycle Wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 12 2016
Perfect Body laser stay away from this place complete scams bayshore New York Author: jamaica, Alabama Health Spas: Perfect Body laser bayshore , New York

37, Report #1322075

Aug 11 2016
CONCIEVE EASY THE LBC HEALTH GROUPWWW.GETPREGNANTKIT.COM CONCIEVE EASY DANGER!! SCAM!!! NOW I CAN'T CONCIEVE!!!! Seaside, CA Nationwide Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Family Planning: CONCIEVE EASY Nationwide

38, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

39, Report #1321956

Aug 11 2016
All American Martial Arts Aama fraudulent, dishonest, deseptive, misleading, unsafe, unprofessional St augustine Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: All American Martial Arts St augustine , Florida

40, Report #1321965

Aug 11 2016
Volcan Health #Megadrox #Testadrox #Megadrox & #Testadrox RIPOFF!! Try Cancelling the product-GOOD LUCK!! Scottsdale AZ Author: Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Internet

41, Report #1321913

Aug 11 2016
Pacific Youth Pacific Skin Cream Free trial but then charge $89.92 San Diego, California Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 10 2016
Rivieira Fitness I paid for 18 months in advance 3 months ago, they are forcing us to GOLD gyms, I would have joined that one if i wanted to, but did not because its further away, it smells in there like BO and its really crowded. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Health Spas: Rivieira Fitness Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Horizon Healthcare Institute-courtney robinson Fraud, deceitful, unprofessional Thief Ft Myers Florida Author: cape coral, Florida Health Care Education: Horizon Healthcare Institute Florida

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Bulk Salts Bath and Body Credit Card Dispute File ,Pending Product Arrival, Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: New York , New York Health Spas: Bulk Salts Bath and Body Internet

Aug 10 2016
Navicure Inc Navicure Medical Billing Complaint and TERRIBLE Experience Duluth Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Health Insurance: Navicure Inc Duluth, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
McCarthy Burgess & Wolff Called me at work. Led my manager to believe my mother had a health problem Bedford Heights Ohio Author: Indiana Collection Agencies: McCarthy Burgess & Wolff Bedford Heights, Ohio

Aug 09 2016
SuppClub I ordered two(2) self mixing protein shakers, paid for their sipping and recieved nothing Internet Author: santee, California Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Aug 09 2016
Aflac Aflac Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Columbas Nationwide Resolved Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW They did not show that i had to cancel within certain period of time.when i called they said they would cancel my account and refund my 90.00 but 2 more times they withdrew that same amount from debit account..help.they keep stealing 90.00 a month.help.cant stop them.please California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Essential Beauty & Health NOW California