MERCEDES BENZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mercedes benz
There may be more specific results for "mercedes benz"
For more specific results for "mercedes benz"
Showing 1-25 of 455 Found Reports For more specific results for "mercedes benz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 29 2017
American Dreams Corporation,  This person John Miller badge #4611JM gave me a claim number & pay control # claimed I won millions to be delivered today by federal Express wanting $599.00 for mercedes benz to come across state line. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Dreams Corporation Prescott, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Universal Parking, Beaumont Medical Center Valet Company is a Scam, Damaged Brand New Mercedes and Unprofessional Conduct to Repair Damage Royal Oak Michigan Author: Anywhere, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Royal Oak, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Mercedes Benz of Beaumont Mercedes Benz, Mike Smith Auto Group Mercedes Benz is a ripoff, charges too much, doesn't honor their word Beaumont Texas
Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Mercedes Benz of Beaumont Beaumont, Texas

Apr 13 2017
LEIKIN MERCEDES BENZ WILLOUGHBY Ray, technician NEEDLESS MONEY SPENT ON PARTS Willoughby Ohio Owner working with us... Author: Willowick, Ohio Auto Repair Service: LEIKIN MERCEDES BENZ WILLOUGHBY Willoughby, Ohio

Apr 12 2017
Benz Works, Serge Cigdemoglu Serge, John, Lara, Ohannes Stole, lied, cheated, harrased. Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Mechanics: Benz Works, Serge Cigdemoglu Huntington Beach, California

Mar 14 2017
Liberty Auto Warranty Don't use this company. They are a scam or don't know what they are doing. Anthony thinks he know everything and is the most arrogant, unprofessional a*hole I have ever dealt with. I have spoken to every Mercedes Certified repair shop, Mercedes Benz themselves and 2 transmission shop and they all said the same thing. On a 2005 S430, the transmission is VIN specific and you cannot just buy a junk transmission and put it in that car, it will not run. They don't want to hear it. They are telling me that is not true and I have to prove it in writing. Pick up the phone, do some research. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Liberty Auto Warranty Florida

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Feb 20 2017
Mercedes benz of calabasas Mercedes Benz of Calabasas is the Home of Fraud and Scammers Calabasas California Author: Santa Monica , California Auto Dealers: Mercedes benz of calabasas Calabasas, California

Feb 15 2017
Crown Eurocars Crown Mercedes False advertising Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Dealers: Crown Eurocars Saint Petersburg, Florida

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2017
Winners International You won a 2015 Mercedes and $5 million Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Winners International Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis got some info Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Overcharged to fix nothing, still cannot drive my vehicle! Anaheim California
Author: anaheim, California Auto Mechanics: Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Dec 12 2016
Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Dont trust, Rip off on rims and poor dealership service. Fort Lauderdale Florida So the RIP-OFF/MESS continues!!!!! Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes-Benz Fort Lauderdale & David Hodges Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel THIEVES-CROOKS-RIPOFF laguna niguel California Author: laguna niguel, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel,

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 13 2016
Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Ripoff Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Keyes Mercedes Van Nuys, California