MERCHANDISE DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchandise direct
There may be more reports for "merchandise direct "
For more results perform a general search for "merchandise direct "
Showing 26-50 of 14,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchandise direct "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Direct Gardening Direct Gardening Deceptive/Dishonest/Thieves Bloomington Illinois Author: Belmont, California Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Four Sale Direct Drops Order charged on credit card, never shipped, and no refund. California Internet Author: Stouffville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Four Sale Direct Drops Internet

Mar 06 2017
drops direct hc6, drop direct hi i order hcg direct drops from internet they show it CAD 79 but deduct 106 usd. i order on 16 feb 2017 but still not receive any product from them. i just have an sales email on which i mail and get a repky from Tony that they have surge of orders but that why its a week late. but now its 18 days im still waiting for my orders. they are thugging people. i just want my money back hope in future people will be aware from these thugs by our complains Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: drops direct Internet

Mar 06 2017
Direct TV Billing rip off Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
BisonOffice.com BisonOffice on Amazon Defective Merchandise, Unethical Return Policy, Insulting Customer Service North Riverside Illinois
Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: BisonOffice.com North Riverside, Illinois

Mar 05 2017
Cuff Deepa Sood Took my money and never gave me my merchandise! San Francisco California Author: Schertz, Texas Jewelers: Cuff Internet

Mar 04 2017
Factory Expo Home Expo PA Factory Expo Homes Pennsylvania Factory Direct Pete Caci Margie Adams Gary Wright Sales Misrepresentations Lied Misled Neglected to Reveal Leola Pennsylvania Author: Stewartstown , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Factory Expo Home Expo Leola , Pennsylvania

Mar 04 2017
Hgc drops direct Nationwide Author: Toronto, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Hgc drops direct Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
DoorsSupply.com Sent wrong merchandise and order to delivery was 6 months New York New York Author: Ohio Building Products: DoorsSupply.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Blazerray Defective Merchandise Jacksonville Florida Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Blazerray Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 28 2017
OFFICIAL NHL APPAREL officialnhlapparel.us China business, merchandise not received, etc. Somewhere China Internet Author: Milford, Michigan Clothing Stores: OFFICIAL NHL APPAREL Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide Oh Good.... Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Kingsize Direct KingsizeKingsize direct.com Rated 0- Such a scam Falls Church VA Internet Author: Joliet , Illinois Attorney Generals: Kingsize Direct Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sollaire Lending Solutions Arlene Foster PERSONAL LOAN SCAM WILL NOT RECIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT San Francisco California Sollaire Lending Solutions - Total Direct Source Author: Langley, British Columbia Loans: Sollaire Lending Solutions Internet

Feb 25 2017
Louisville Tin and Stove cozy stovephone 502 589 5380 3 year old direct vent propane stove no longer works! Louisville Kentucky Author: Pilot Hill, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Louisville Tin and Stove Louisville , Kentucky

Feb 25 2017
Direct Tv , don't bother West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Florida TV Advertisements: Direct Tv Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Simply Austin Furniture Essential Furniture, Inc. Never supplied the merchandise I paid for Dallas Texas Author: Glenview, Illinois Home & Garden Stores: Simply Austin Furniture Dallas, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
DIRECT TV Automatically DEDUCTS Cancellation FEE Unauthorized Yes, you DID!!! Author: Warren, New Jersey Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
VESTA T MOBILE Vesta t mobile who? Portland Oregon Was your card a payroll card like direct deposit Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA T MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
touch pay direct touch pay direct commissary for inmates I put money in my son's commissary and he did not receive it.....again! Glen Burnie Internet Author: Stevensville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: touch pay direct Internet

Feb 18 2017
Sonia Jewels, Jewelry Ohannes Cigdemoglu Con Artist, Thief, Liar, Fake merchandise, stolen goods Los Angeles California Author: Buena Park, California Bait-and-Switch: Sonia Jewels, Jewelry Los Angeles, California