Your Search | merchandise direct

Jul 12 2016
Wagner Consulting LLC Wagner Consulting International LATE PAYMENTS WITH CONTINUOUS EXCUSE, REDUCED PAYMENTS WITHOUT INFORMING WORLD WIDE Nationwide Feedback Author: Alabama Translation Agencies: Dental Wholesale Direct Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Dental Wholesale Direct Dental equipment providers, Davey Florida, Davey Florida Nationwide Issues with Dental Wholesale RESOLVED Author: Georgia Medical Supplies: Dental Wholesale Direct Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
cutlerycorner.net cutlery corner network Fake merchandise no free shipping Mountain View Rd. Ooltewah, TN 37363 Nationwide Author: bayonne, New Jersey Liars: cutlerycorner.net Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
BuyMarineCovers.com , Shoplio, Select Covers Cheap Chinese made Covers / No Answer to phone calls / Must fight them to get your Return Merchandise Credit Georgia Internet Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Marine Accessories: BuyMarineCovers.com Internet

Jul 08 2016
Fortis Lease Company or Atlas Lease Company, Kevin Harvey and Lora Hicks They prey on job seekers! Fortis sets one up through a 30 day screening cases.Theoretical and Practical cases. They build trust and then nail you with 1099 and the process of direct depositing. A long process and then wham! I didn't get caught with their scam thanks to my wife's digging up the detail. Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Loan Brokers: Fortis Lease Company Internet

Jul 08 2016
Direct lending Solutions2600 called said I was appoved for loan. Asked for banking info. stated they would not be asking for money up front! Then asked for $400 to prove I could pay the loan? I told them I hadvread about there scam. Southlake Texas Author: Buford, Georgia Loans: Direct lending Solutions2600 Southlake, Texas

Jul 07 2016
Renmark Consignment renmark consignment shop Never take merchandise in to sale because you'll never get your money Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Consignment Stores: Renmark Consignment Richmond, Virginia

Jul 07 2016
Houston Direct Auto Amin Housain Deceptive Practices, Fraudulent, RipOff Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Houston Direct Auto Houston,

Jul 06 2016
Richard keeton RNK direct sales did not receive items, text Richard Keeton he gave me wrong tracking # ,text Richard Keeton back 3 messages no reply ( $ 40.18 ) he charge me for items . paola, kansas Author: paramount, California Credit Card Fraud: Richard keeton RNK direct sales Internet

Jul 06 2016
Wish.com Never received any of my merchandise, lousy customer service. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Wish.com Internet

Jul 05 2016
101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers Black Car Direct Corp 101-06 101 Avenue South Richmond hill New York 11419 Rip Off prices on used cars, selling used cars for very high price to innocent consumers with less than perfect credit or required income for loan approval scam South Richmond Hill New York You are so full of crap Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: 101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers South Richmond Hill , New York

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
US direct protect US direct auto warranty Scam artists Costa Mesa California Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Warranty: US direct protect Costa Mesa, California

Jul 04 2016
Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits CoAmerica Bank Fraudulent charges on my Direct Express debit card card that my ssi money goes on now i have no money Dallas Texas How to prevent this in the future Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
wares direct Marietta Georgia Author: LAKE HAMILTON, Florida Auto Repair Service: wares direct Marietta, Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
barkbling took my money didn't send me my merchandise Internet Author: Modesto , California Pet Shops & Supplies: barkbling Internet

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 28 2016
Four Season General Merchandise 4SGM Wholesale A wholesaler who undercuts The retailers they are selling to los angeles California Please provide us with your account and order number Author: new york, New York Questionable Activities: Four Season General Merchandise los angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
Deutsch Auctioneers Deutsch Kunsthandel - ViennaE. P. Deutsch Fraudulent Sale - Misrepresentation of merchandise Vienna, Austria Internet
Author: Geneva, Montana Bait-and-Switch: Deutsch Auctioneers Internet