MERCHANDISE DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: merchandise direct
There may be more specific results for "merchandise direct "
For more specific results for "merchandise direct "
Showing 26-50 of 14,415 Found Reports For more specific results for "merchandise direct "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
RecDirect Factory Outlets Rec DirectRec-Direct RecDirect Fails to Deliver Merchandise and VP then Commits Harrassment Atlanta Nationwide Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Health Spas: RecDirect Factory Outlets Nationwide

May 11 2017
ic media direct reviews, icmediadirect reviews,icmedia,ic media direct,ic media Fort Benton Montana Author: Fort Benton, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: ic media direct reviews Fort Benton, Montana

May 10 2017
Brinks master card Direct deposit failure Nationwide Author: Milford, Delaware Banks: Brinks master card Nationwide

May 09 2017
Mortgage Lead Connection USA Connect inc, Mortgage Lead Generation Svcs., USA Direct Connect Did not deliver live mortgage leads and does not return calls or emails after payment Internet Author: Melville, New York Telemarketing Companies: Mortgage Lead Connection Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: evanston, Illinois Door to Door Sales: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

34, Report #1372003

May 08 2017
Vision Direct Liar, deceptive Vision Direct Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Eye Care: Vision Direct Internet

May 07 2017
Linkshe.com I requested refund for poor quality merchandise, was told my expectations were too high for the price I paid. ? China Internet Author: Ellenville, New York Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 06 2017
RevitalizeSkinSerum RenewEyeCreamAgeless VitCEnamoreye The merchandise sent to me wasn't what I ordered at all. I thought I was ordering a trial of skin cream by Victoria Osteen for $4.99 but received revitalize serum, renew cream, and ageless vitamin c. and charged $88. 10. The representative I spoke to at Enamoreye told me that they would not refund my money because it was a confirmed order. Fountain Valley, Ca is the address on the box. Internet Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Skin Care: RevitalizeSkinSerum Internet

May 05 2017
Merchandise Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!! This company is a fraudulent company it is trying to submit checks over the phone or thru other methods of payment from unsuspecting people..luckily my bank caught it.  Author: durham , North Carolina Beauty Salons: Merchandise Direct Nationwide

May 05 2017
Direct Marketing Specialist/Comcast Xfinity DmsComcastXfinity Thieves, Steal, Fraud, Unscrupulous, Liars Cape Coral and West Bloomfield, MI and nationwide Nationwide Author: Estero, Florida Employers: Direct Marketing Specialist/Comcast Xfinity Nationwide

May 04 2017
Direct Express Master Card No way to contact live person Nationwide Author: Sao Paulo, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Master Card Nationwide

May 03 2017
Lolli Swim, Butter Love LLC, Vy Nguyen Fraud, Scam, Theft, Merchandise not Received, Package Not Received, Stolen Money Laguna Beach California Author: Malibu, California Clothing Stores: Lolli Swim Laguna Beach, California

May 03 2017
ICmediadirect, icmediadirect reviews,icmedia,ic media direct, Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Halls & Auditoriums: ICmediadirect Kansas City, Missouri

May 02 2017
Appliance connection Refused to refund full shipping fees for defective merchandise Brooklyn New York Author: Athol, Idaho Appliances: Affordable electric Brookland, New York

May 02 2017
Direct Fairways Scammed Beware Nationwide Author: Bristol, Virginia Golf Courses: Direct Fairways Nationwide

May 01 2017
Audio savings Audiosavings.com Rude. Rip off. Item never received. Took money, no merchandise. Out of luck. Brooklyn New York Author: Grover Beach , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audio savings Brooklyn, New York

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 28 2017
Foxwoods Casino & Resorts Stolen Merchandise Mashantucket Connecticut Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Casinos & Cardrooms: Foxwoods Casino & Resorts Mashantucket, Connecticut

Apr 27 2017
Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV 1-800-787-8821U.S. Department of AgricultureDirector, Office of Adjudication1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, DC 20250-9410Betty PercifieldArea Specialist | Fallon Field OfficeRural DevelopmentUnited States Department of AgriculturePhone: Racial discrimination, unfair loan practices, racial bias Fallon Nevada
Original Report Withdrawn Author: SPARKS, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Betty Percifield USDA Direct Home Loan Fallon NV Fallon, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania